LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is Your Favorite Part About Wearing Diapers

I was wondering what got everyone else into like diapers or being a AB, just tell us your story ^^!

well my story is, when i was about 13 or so, i had to poop really badly. I tried to hold it in, but couldnt and i messed my panties. I relaised how nice it felt and continued to mess my panties every now and then. Eventually after a few months, i thought about diapers, and how it would be like to wear them and mess them. So one day i got some and tried them and LOVED them. So i went on with my life, buying diapers every now and then. Eventually after finding out more about AB/DLs i decided to try some AB things, like pacifiers, bottles etc. After trying these i knew i was an Adult Baby, and just about one year ago i made the choice to wear diapers 24/7

so thats my story, whats yours?

Hey,

I got into diapers at the age of 12. Bought my first package at 13, used to take my neighbors adult diapers untill i bought my first pack. My first pack was depends, and now im in nothing but attends size meium with elastic waisteband. These are my favorite diapers. Im now 20 years old so i have been a diaper lover for 8 years now. Im from New York USA. If anyone ever wants to chat on AOL my Screen Name is BrenB84 my e-mail is brenkat@hotmail.com Looking foward to meeting new people ( females :) ). I also like to soak my diaper and poop in them, the hottest thing is wearing 3 diapers and messing them like crazy.

Brendan

I started wearing diapers when i was 18. It all started whenever i walked in on my aunt nenee, she was wearing a diaper. I asked her why and she said it felt good. At first i was shocked at her. My first time i was put in a diaper was whe i stayed at her house and fel asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night with a diaper on, and a note saying i remember doing this when you where a baby. :)

I started wearing diapers at age 11 or so because i found da designs on them very interesting and after i tried my first 1 i was hooked on the very nice feel of em.And started wetting about 1 year l8ter.

At first the only nappies i could get was some baby nappies I stole from my cousins house and friend's houses--naughty me! :(

Anyway I didn't start buying adult nappies until my parents found out I wore when I was 15.They got very mad and me called me mental, mad etc :angry: , but in the end cos I had a stressful enough life, let me wear em. :)

But I didn't start buying adult nappies till I was 16 and got my first job to afford em; cos parents would let me wear but wouldn't buy em for me though.

Then I got my own flat ,wen i was 18 and didn';t av 2 b ordered around to do housework by my annoying parents anymore. :lol:

And now I wear almost 24/7 when I can afford em. :D

• Like 1

Well since i havent posted yet , this will be my introduction too :) prepare for a bit longer one :)

I was born in 1977.

the 1st thing i remember was being in a supermarket with my grandpa. when he asked me what i wanted to have i replied "the diapers, there" . "For whom they are thought", was the replieing question from my grandpa. "for my teddy" , i answered shyly :( . well this was the 1st thing i remember, i must have been 4 at this time and already dry.

in real touch with diapers for the first time i can remember, i came a bit later with a bit over 5. my parents brought me and my bro to an auntie for a weekend, to make a trip alone. while my bro wasnt already dry at the time and my auntie wasnt sure if i was , coz my parents havent told her, she put me into them old pampers and luvs too. they were very bulky and had this very crinkly sound. although i hated it when she put me in the first, i started to enjoy being diapered and had this fun the whole weekend :D . unfortunately my bro got dry short after this.

then once a bit after my 6th birthday i decided to buy some. i did with the money i got from b-day. I wore 12 diapers until my mom found em in my cupboard. both she and my dad were pretty annoyed bout this , spanked me and gave my beloved underwear away. I dont know what i was more sad of , my bad hurting back or the given away diapers. :angry:

with 6 and a half i had bad accident then and was fully incontinent until 13. pretty sarcastic though my parents told me i can do the changes alone , due to the found ones half a year earlier. I was fully inco until 13 and a bedwetter(every nite back then) until 16.

I still wet the bed at times , about 2 times a week today since then. so describing me as a dl isnt fully true. I feeled i miss something then and restarted to put my diapers on :)

I for me call myself a 3/4 dl and 1/4 inco with that lol......

Well i´m still single and seeking for a relationship no matter where the woman will be from ;)

Andy

I was never really interested in nappies when I was younger, or not that I can remember anyway. But then when I was about 13 I found out my friends kid brother wet the bed and had to wear nappies for it. At first it didnt mean anything but after a while I became curious about nappies. Over the next few years I thought (and dreamt) about them alot, but I never actually tried any nor did I have the desire to.

Ironically about two and a half years ago I became incontinent (which is a whole story by itself) and was suddenly forced into nappies practically 24/7. At first I had a hard time dealing with it and lost a lot of friends over it :( The thought of wearing them for any other reason than because I had to never crossed my mind. But soon I started to feel comfortable and secure in them and what really kept me going was the realisation that I love the convinience of wearing nappies :) About six months after I became incontinent I found the internet. Seeing all these other people who liked wearing nappies opened up a whole new world! I soon began to realise that I could enjoy wearing them, and using them didnt have to be such a bad thing.

I still have my off days, but Im no where near as unhappy about having to wear nappies as I was two years ago. I still love the comfort and convinience and now Im kinda into the whole look and sound of a nappy too :D not to mention using them.

I guess I was always interested in diapers.. even before I was taken out of them... when I was four years old I found myself wanting to use them for more than I needed to, and i learned how to change into a new one, and dress myself before coming out of bed... soon I was found out, and that was the end of it... I always wanted them throughout my early childhood, I considered it to be a very wrong thing for me to be doing... so it didn't occur to me for awhile... when I was 13 I started experimenting again, and off and on since then I was wearing... till I turned 18, and I started to wet the bed shortly after... this only happens on rare occasions, but it gave me an excuse, it justified it to me, so now i'm 21, i've been wearing diapers as much as possible ever since... and recently i've found myself very much interested in AB activities... I love wearing my diapers all the time, the thicker the better, and i'm not really ashamed of it... but I also keep my adult self very much separate from my AB self. I like the diapers because... I find them very comfortable, and I find it very comfortable and preferable to be in diapers, and use them, than not to. I can't really say... why.

:) I started wearing like 3 years ago. But i go into diapers like 6 years ago. I was brought to a day care b/c i wanted to "help" watch the kids and such. Well some kids wore diapers and i tried one on and i LOVED it. :P It was the best feeling. I put it on and wet it. After that i had to wear. I used to steal from kids younger than me that wore b/c they wet the bed. Than i got a job and got my own. I cant live without them now. I love diapers. B):)

I am going to make a wild claim, but this is the honest truth; I was born a diaper lover, and still am. Ever since I was little I have loved the feeling of wearing a diaper, and just feeling the bulk between my legs, as well as that lovely plastic outer linning. My teddy bear which I have had since I was 3 is even named Diaper, and maybe unlike some of you I got so wrapped up into the thought of diapers I developed a history of stealing diapers from friends who had little sisters, or a baby sitter. But thats kind of behind me, and I am now 19 years old, I tend to wear depends because I can buy them in any gorcey store in California and they might not be the best in holding wetness, but they are very crinkly and I love it. Thanks for listening. :rolleyes:

Rachel

I suppose I have always loved diapers, even before I was out of them. Although I wasn't as lucky as all of you to begin wearing them again until I was 20. I suppose it was out of fear I didnt, but even my oldest memory is of me asking my grandma if I should "poo poo in my diaper". I tried out depends, and liked them but they dont cover the butt totally, so I switched to attends. Ill still use depends if nothing else is available cuz you can get them anywhere in california. I have only told one person and thats my roomate Misha and she, regretfully isnt into it. I am still on the lookout of a girl into this kind of thing though, and I dun really care where. ;)

I, like Rachel have always loved diapers. Cloth was popular back then, but when I was one year old my Mom and Grandmother drove from Baton Rouge to San Francisco and I got to wear disposables. I must have been fascinated with them because they looked in the back seat to see that unnoticed, I had pulled pieces of cotton out and they were everywhere. I know I loved it. I wish I remembered that myself. I got caught wearing rubber snap-ons at three. They told me I was too old for them though. God how I remember looking down at myself and feeling stunned at how wonderful I felt. It was harder to get diapers after five and I started using linens and tablecloths with big diaper pins (colored plastic heads). I was always crossdressing anyway so I usually had something to wear for fun.

It feels so good to have a diaper wrapped between my legs and on my front and rear to have padding there. I love the plastic on disposables and the sound it makes. They make me feel so good inside. Depends day and nights seem to accommodate me with a good babyish feel. Sleeping with a diaper, pacifier, dolls and a bottle is just too great. I sleep really good. I like to wear cute shirts with the diapers too. In fact, I just last week at wal-mart in a special cruse down the baby isle decided to soon buy bibs and stuff expressly to sew onto clothing. Maybe with some lace and stuff.

People who love to wear diapers love comfort I think. I work in peoples homes and I have seen so many kids (not babies) with diapers, t-shirt and passy and they all give that "I love this" shy look at me. I just smile like I know. They watch TV or whatever, never talking, just nursing that pacifier and looking at me occasionally. I know they love to be seen and loved dressing like that. One boy who seemed to be having what would equal a vacation, looked up at me with that pacifier in his mouth and slowly said "diapers" with each syllable accented and a long ending "s". Even the word is cool to say. That is when it clicked and I knew we all love being diapered but feel unsure about telling anyone or living with admitting it to ourselves. Kids don't care because they know they were right to do it to start with and keep doing it because they were taught to do it.

My niece wants to be back in diapers at a little over two because her younger brother is. My sister thinks she is regressing. Ha, at two, come on, lighten up. Let her wear them I say and try to get her to poop in the kiddy potty (to save mom trouble). It's her life after all. That's the way I feel.

I liked it when I was a baby because it felt wonderful. It still feels wonderful. Diapers are great clothing for babies and children. I can do anything a baby or child can do, because I have earned it as an adult and embodying all three at some time gives me the right to experience myself in those previous two as an adult as I need.

Vida

I have like diapers as long as I can remember. When I was young at my grandparents house I would sneak into a bedroom where they kept diapers for my cousins. I would put one on and wear it to bed.

Started buying my own diapers in college. I got a case of diapers mailed once and my roommate signed for them. I told him that the box was for work (even though it had "Attends" written on the side.) He seemed to believe me. Now I have worn diapers on a regular basis for about 5 years now.

i started when i was about 12 my mother ran a daycare at my place so i was able to get to any comfy daiper i wanted but i had to hide a couple of my poppie nappies until it was safe to go to the garage on throw em out

I rememer all my life being facinated with diapers, I was a bed wetter off and on till iwas 10, and my cousins were put in diapers for bedwetting and i had freind who lived across the street from my grand parents invernon bc whosbother wore diapers to bed because he wet the bed, i teased him i reality i wanted tobe in diapers too i rember one morning him on the couch in his living room movign his hips back and forth with a blanket between his legs I asked him why he was doing this he said it was fun.

So when my baby sister was born I got the chance to try diapers and i did i remember how good it felt to pee in the diaper then i started wetting and messing in the diapers, into my teen years doing it i got caught a few times but I do remember my frist ever cumm i had was in wet messy diaper I was hooked for life.

Now im single divorced and wear diapers as much as i can when my roomie is out of town mostly at nights, I would just love tobe able to share my fetish with a diaper girl or a ab/dl girl but I am realisticc I dont think its ever gonna happen.

yours truly in wet messy diapers

babyalan aka diaper dada

:D

Well...i was about 2 or 3 yrs. old when i tried to get back into diapers...it was about the time my little brother was born.

My Mom caught me and put me in plastic pants for the day because she was tired of catching me sneaking diapers. At 12 my parents caught me making diapers from pillow cases and plastics bags...they said they would treat me like a baby if i wanted it but they didn't mean it. I buried my fetish deep within myself and am now just letting it surface again...what a waste of many years. Now I am hooking up with friends and letting my baby side out..Thank God for friends...I am happy for the younger ABs who now have an outlet for this....I was not so lucky....but I still may prevail...

jae

Guest Chowders

I can remember trying on diapers when i was a kid. But i didnt really start to get into till i was 12. I bought my first pack of diapers when i was 14 (depends) and it was total nirvana, i loved the feel, sound, smell, and just everything about being diapered. i was totally hooked! I tried everything i could to save money for more diapers. when i was 15 i had saved some cash to buy a sample package of different diapers. it came in the mail, but my parents had got the package before i did; after alot of back and forth between my parents i finally explain it all to them (which wasnt easy) . they were perfectally fine with it and even bought my diapers for me if i asked. Now i buy my own diapers again (when i have the money) and im happy to have had ever single one of my many great diaper experiences!

hi every one when i was younger about 10- 13 i started to where sanitary towels as nappies this went on for a few year then i seen a program on tv about dl/ab and thought that was interesting then i plucked up the courage to buy some diapers and that was it i wad hooked

I was a teen bed wetter, stopped at about 14. I been wearing diapers since my early 20's for fun and convience. In the early years it was cloth, but the introduction of good disposable diapers has allowed me to be more active in my diaper wearing. I generally wear depends overnights for sleeeping, but do wear depends pull ups during the day or when traveling. Like many others I like the feel of a diaper between my legs, I especially like the feel when they are wet. I always wear either plastic or rubber panties over my diapers. :)

I guess I was always interested in diapers, but never really got a chance to try them voluntarily until I was around 7. At that age I was left in the care of an elderly babysitter who also watched over a 3-4 year old at the time. She would take me to the park on nice days-one day though, I tripped and fell in a mud puddle-my pants, naturally, were ruined. When we got home, she asked me what I wanted to wear while my jeans were in the wash- Her grandson's pants, or diapers.

You can guess which one I picked :D ...and I wanted the day to last forever...

I didn't wear diapers after that for some time, not realizing that adult sizes were available....I found out about them around the time I was in high school, and would sneak them into my backpack on the way home....sometimes I even wore them in classes-don't know how I got away with that :blink:

Now, I wear disposables, mainly Depend, a few times a month when I need to relax. I never forgot that sense of comfort and security.

Okay, that pretty much covers it. Back to your regularly scheduled forum :)

I was in an accident that put me into diapers but throught the help of my girlfriend i had come to terms with them and accually started to like them... and also started down the ab lifestyle too ^_^. If it wernt for her love and care i probubly would have hated wearing them and gone down the self pity lifestyle (yuck!). I will surely miss her greatly.

Hi everybaby!

I am a fifty three year old man with a baby age of three, :P who has worn diapers since birth, partly from birth defects and later from physical damage in foster homes. I was declared uneducable at two and a half, so my parents, relatives and neighbors always treated me like a two year old. In the nineteen fifties it was acceptable for even four and five year old boys to still be in diapers 24/7, so with me being labeled as a permanent two and a half year old, no one ever questioned the matter when I was put outdoors in only a diaper. I was almost seventeen before I wore my first pair of pants. I was made a Ward of the State at about eight because of my parents alcoholism, and placed in five foster homes over the next eight years. These places were very bad where the kids were used for the physical and sexual pleasures of the foster parents, their families and friends. Because all of us were labeled as uneducable we were taught nothing and kept in cloth diapers and shirts. I was about sixteen when a good couple took me in and started treating and teaching me like a person. It was not an easy job because, they had to take me from the level of a two year old baby who had been severely physically and sexually abused, and try to get me caught up to my physical age. One of the big problems was that because I was and still am incontinent, trying to get me to grow up mentally while still having to wear diapers and be changed like a baby really complicated the matter. The fact that I am not able to walk didn't help matters either.

This might sound strange, but, one of the bright spots in my childhood was that during the summer, we were all put outdoors (There was one place that had four of us in diapers.) wearing cloth diapers and sometimes Tee shirts and allowed to play in the dirt and get really filthy. For some reason, I really loved this and have had a burning desire to do it again. My problem is that I am not able to find a home or farm where I could come and play in their yards the way that I did as a child. Even stating that the people or person could treat me any way that they wanted to while I was with them. Maybe before I die, I will find a place to play in Western Pennsylvania.

I have a lot more to tell but, I have prattled on for too long a time. Thanks for reading this. Stay wet, messy and happy.

Baby Boy G (Up to the age of ten, I thought that my name was Baby or Baby G, because that is what I was called all of the time.)

I seem to like diapers since I was in them as a baby. I can still remember being changed into diapers today. Im about 32 now and remember the plastic disposable ones being put on as a baby! I remember the rustling plastic sound and the white color of them, they were Pampers.Its these vivid memories that made me like them today! I still liked diapers after being out of them, I had a younger sister who was still in diapers. So I would take one and put it on under my underwear. I would then feel the rustling plastic and texture of it not actually realizing that I was actually performing a type of masturbation at a young age....As she was the out of diapers there were none around the house to then sneak on....I then had to get more creative as I got older....I would then make a diaper out of layered paper towels and taping plastic from a shopping bag(preferably white plastic)together in the shape of a diaper. This worked well for years....I also at this time began to like vinyl pants too. I found some old pairs from when we were all little. The pants were taxtured and rustled also. So I got creative further and sewed two pairs together to make one large pair. It worked well. SO now I had homemade diapers and a plastic panty to wear over it.....So I did this for years not knowing I could actually go to a medical store and buy large diapers and adult plastic pants. As I got older and use a computer I was able to look up plastic pants and adult diapers. There were so many places to order this stuff .I was all set, now I have all types of diapers and also plastic pants to go with them.... So thats how it started....

At my early teens I enjoyed being cute and seduced by girls. Sad that teen girls did not diaper me then. I dreamed of being diapered, but nobody to do it to me. I used wash cloth or toilet paper to receive the feeling. Of course I.m masturbateing now and that hurts. At twentytwo I use a small towel with diaper pins, I do not pee nor poop. I like to rub the bed in bed, fantasy is to have sex and then be diapered by the female.

Now I diaper to place me in the quiet time and dream and sleep. I enjoy the fantasy of being diaper, tuck end, I still use a Teddy.