LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is Your Favorite Part About Wearing Diapers

Diapers are a demanding fetish. They are always on my mind and they turn me on. I don't have any excuse for wearing them, I just like the way I feel when I put them on and when I wet them and when I take them off and when I buy them and when they show and when they leak and when they are dry. I like them big and bulky between my thighs. I like wearing them under my dress and I like wearing nothing but a diaper. I like wearing them in private and I like wetting them in public. I like a wet streak down my pantyhose when I wait too long to change. I like many  other things about diapers that I have no words to describe.

• 3 weeks later...

The freedom of been you it has been a while but when i did love the feeling of being secure i would. Put my diaper on and feel whole inside i could do my business and not feel ashamed because that is what babies do

I love the crinkle sounds, I love to feel a thick diaper in between my legs, diapers also give me a sense of security

I worn different kinds of underwear, but diapers are just so comfy. I always feel better in a diaper. For financial reasons, I've had to get cloth diapers instead of disposables and I still enjoy them. Usually I wear them to bed due to bulkiness, but I managed to scrape some money together and get some cloth training pants for gym or work. 

Diapers are my favorite underwear.  The feeling of the bulk gives me a sense of security and comfort.   I'm much more relaxed when padded. And I like not having to use public restrooms, unless I'm out and need to change. 

• Like 1

Honestly, I think I look pretty cute in a diaper. <3 They're my kinky little secret that no one around me knows I'm wearing. And I definitely feel more comfortable and secure when I'm padded out in public.

• Like 2

Whatever I may have felt before, I have reached the point where one aspect no longer stands out above the rest. I like everything about being diapered now nearly equally. It is only the cost and hassle of maintaining a supply of them which I don't care for. If they would draw my numbers in the lottery even that could change :P

Bettypooh

8 minutes ago, Bettypooh said:

Whatever I may have felt before, I have reached the point where one aspect no longer stands out above the rest. I like everything about being diapered now nearly equally. It is only the cost and hassle of maintaining a supply of them which I don't care for. If they would draw my numbers in the lottery even that could change :P

Bettypooh

Same goes here, if I’d ever won the lottery I’d have a years supply of diapers on hand at all times. 

Seeing how I enjoy different brands of diapers that would be quite a lot of diapers    to order. 

• 2 weeks later...

For me diapers are like my stress release/security blanket I take every chance I get to wear diapers because I also find them to be extremely comfortable way more comfortable than normal underwear in fact I often wear at work driving a taxi cab 

My goodness that is an old topic but with me it is like the OP started her entry , as far as I know I was born a diaper lover, and still am today at 53 years old and never really came out of them. Ever since I was little boy I have loved the feeling of wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants. I love the bulky feeling between my legs. Diapers are my favorite underwear as a matter of fact I only kept two normal pieces of underwear just in case. The feeling of the bulk gives me a sense of security, comfort and makes me feel complete. I'm much more relaxed when all diapered up and able to handle stress much better. Last but not least I like not having to use public restrooms, unless I have a need to change. If you set the taboo aside what is there not to like about diapers.

I love the feeling of security when i am out or when I am about to sleep, knowing that if it happens (having an accident or small leak) it's gonna be alright.

it helps allot because I'm too shy to use public restrooms

Wearing diapers gives me total security for the possibility of an I.B.S. accident. It also gives me the ability to continue doing whatever I am doing without the need to stop to use the bathroom. I do not currently wear 24/7 but am seriously considering going in that direction in the near future.

I have just put on a diaper after 4 days of not being able and I must say that I have missed the comfort and security that wearing a diaper offers.

I have never answered this question frankly because I am not sure what exactly the answer is.  If I was forced to answer my favorite thing about wearing diapers I would have to probably say it is the humiliation I feel by wearing them.  For you average human being humiliation would be something you do not desire but for me it is something I desire the most.  By being in diapers permanently and starting to become unpotty trained I am continuously reminded every second of every day that I am not "man" enough.  This keeps me in a constant state of humilation.  Being kept in this state controls my urge to be humiliated and keeps me at ease.  You really cannot escape not knowing you are diapered.  The feel against your wee wee, the crinkly of the plastic, the bulk between your legs, the hint of aroma of stale pee pee all help to continuously remind you that you are diapered.  

Wow aren't diapers the best inanimate object that were every invented?

• 1 year later...

It has always been part of being a little girl to me

I like the I-don't-care part of wearing diapers. 

I gotta pee.

I don't care.  You have a diaper on.

I gotta take a dump.

I don't care. You have a diaper on.

I'm really busy with this project and I can't be interrupted now

I don't care. Just use your diaper. That's what it's for.

...don't wear now for various spousal issues, but used to when she'd work out of town 3-4 days per week. God she's got to get back to work soon! Anyways with me I was a bed wetter up until 13yrs old. Was never threatened with diapers but wished for them always. When I was about 11, the next door neighbor girl who was about 16 with a very large chest one day said no one was home and would I like to come over. Always had a thing for her, especially her boobs. When I went over we were in the basement and she told me she knew of my bedwetting. She asked if I wore diapers & baby pants to bed. I said no. The glass of water she had on the table she suddenly threw at my crotch area & said looks like you wet in the day too. I'm looking at my soaked pants, next thing she says lay down, you can't stay like that. Next thing I know she's removing my wet jeans & wet underwear. She said I can get a pair of my panties. I said no I'm not wearing any girl's panties. She said OK, I'll be back in a minute. Next thing I know she had an armful of plastic pants, safety pins & three white cloth diapers. She said lift your butt up, then she's pinning the diapers on me. She opens up the snap on pants and slides them under me. Before she brings the front up to snap, she starts rubbing me down there and says you got the diapers on you need. She rubbed me to an orgasm, then finished snapping on the plastic pants. She then put my head to her clothed chest and said I was a good baby, she had more diapers for me if I needed them. This was my first time in back in diapers as a older child & we did this maybe 5 or 6 more times over the summer & it stopped as quick as it started.