LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Diaper Is So Thick.........

I thought it would be funny to start a "Joe Mama" type of thread here but about wearing thick diapers.  For example, I'll start it off.

My diaper is so thick........ every time I sit down in my car with one on I have to readjust the rear view mirror!

• Haha 1

My diaper is so thick that......anyone looking under my dress gets bowlegged

My diaper is so THICK...............I have a greater effect on the tides than the moon

My diaper is so THICK...............that the heat it retains during the day and releases at night is what is causing global warming

6 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I thought it would be funny to start a "Joe Mama" type of thread here but about wearing thick diapers.  For example, I'll start it off.

My diaper is so thick........ every time I sit down in my car with one on I have to readjust the rear view mirror!

lol Now that is funny!

My Diaper is so thick they can see it from Mars!

Does this do it for you?

20181013_211708.jpg

And this is what I ordinarily wear. Now you know why we girls wear dresses with full skirts and babydolls

My diaper is so T-H-I-C-K that when inflated with hot air I become a balloon floating over the New Mexico desert !

My diaper is so thick I have been exempted from having air bags in my car !

My diaper is so thick I have been hired to do the doughboy commercials for Pillsbury !

7 hours ago, BabyLock said:

My diaper is so thick I have been hired to do the doughboy commercials for Pillsbury !

You think that is something? My diapers are so THICK, MGM wants, in addition to having me play little Rhoda  in a crossover role, to use hip shots of me sitting down in the upcoming THE BLOB MEETS BAD SEED ON THE PLANET OF THE ACHES

My diaper is so thick, that when I sit around the house, I SIT AROUND THE HOUSE ! 

My diaper is so thick, I thought my wife left me. 

My diaper is so thick, the marshmallow man wants to fight me! 

My diaper is so THICK....Sissymistress Sophia, while feeling me up, teased me with SPH; unaware that I was pushing a .75 cal elephant gun - And she could read Braille