LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Working to publish a book

2 hours ago, NWayne said:

So I did my own cover art. I used an app called Spark Post that has free stock photos and allows you to add text and such. 

I wanted something that wasn't screaming diapers and felt like covers of books I like. 

Sales have been up and down. Honestly this is my first attempt at selling a book and I didn't expect much so I'm that regards it's been great but not quite sure what good sales numbers really are but I'm hoping that they pickup this week as I did do an interview with Lo from Dream A Little Podcast so kinda hoping that helps put the word out.

Cool. I may have to look into that. I see you are selling your book at $0.99. That, I assume is the 30% royalty level? I've been selling my books at the $2.99 price for the 70% royalty. I figure I'll eventually drop them to the lower percentage and lower price at about 6 months to see where that goes.

Are you on Good Reads as an author? I know they already have your book listed.

Let us know how the podcast impacts your sales.

2 hours ago, BoTox said:

Cool. I may have to look into that. I see you are selling your book at $0.99. That, I assume is the 30% royalty level? I've been selling my books at the $2.99 price for the 70% royalty. I figure I'll eventually drop them to the lower percentage and lower price at about 6 months to see where that goes.

Are you on Good Reads as an author? I know they already have your book listed.

Let us know how the podcast impacts your sales.

Yeah I placed it on the lower royalty level because I figure as a new author I needed to get more books out versus higher royalties.

I'm not on Good Reads, I'll have to look into that. I have never been there so I'll have to go look.

I'll let you know how the podcast impacts sales.