LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

All of bambino diapers are in the high capacity range, so them expanding the diversity of their products sounds like a good thing to me! :D

With the addition of this new "moderate capacity diaper" they might

• 1 month later...

When has the good stuff in life ever gotten cheaper? Prices always go one way- up :( But at least they are still high quality and high capacity which I feel is a better choice than cheapening their product so they can sell for less. For me anyway, there's little difference in performance among their line, so go for what you want your diapers to look like.

Bettypooh

• 1 month later...

In all the different brands we have tried the only brands that seem to be solid in terms of tapes are Bambino and Wellness Superio. The rest have varying degrees of failure but pretty much all fail at some point. Of course we haven't tried everything available but have tried quite a few things. Oddly, at least for us, the biggest issue is the tapes separating from the wings not the tapes coming unstuck from the front.

• 2 weeks later...
On Tuesday, November 10, 2015 11:28:11, DiaperLoverDork said:

the thing that made me raise my eyebrows was they said it will be more absorbent than the bellissimo!

That means it's time for a price increase. Secure/BHG have operated under the same MO since the beginning.

The Secure Plus used to last a good eight hours or more. Then the X-Plus came out, and the Plus line ended up thinner than before. But no worry, just buy the X-Plus for a bit more! Around this time BHG and the Classico came out and was mostly the same. That got a bit thinner, and then comes the Teddy, with 10% more absorbency! (and cost). These products slowly go from being a ten plus hours diaper down to around a six hour diaper, and then out comes the Bellisimo! (only 20% more).

Go back to the TotalDry Plus today, and they're basically three-ply paper towels wrapped in the world's thinnest plastic cover now.

On 11/12/2015, 2:24:55, sunwutian said:

That means it's time for a price increase. Secure/BHG have operated under the same MO since the beginning.

The Secure Plus used to last a good eight hours or more. Then the X-Plus came out, and the Plus line ended up thinner than before. But no worry, just buy the X-Plus for a bit more! Around this time BHG and the Classico came out and was mostly the same. That got a bit thinner, and then comes the Teddy, with 10% more absorbency! (and cost). These products slowly go from being a ten plus hours diaper down to around a six hour diaper, and then out comes the Bellisimo! (only 20% more).

Go back to the TotalDry Plus today, and they're basically three-ply paper towels wrapped in the world's thinnest plastic cover now.

6 hours ago, sunwutian said:

They did when they first came out. The Classico/Biancos were $63/case of medium, and Teddy were $71/case but were 10% thicker. Eventually they merged the product designs so the only difference is the landing tape, hence why they're the same price now.

It's possible the large line didn't experience these changes. But I've found myself having to change Teddys to prevent leaks lately. Whereas long ago when they were new products, I would end up taking the diaper off to shower or whatnot before the capacity was reached.

I'm not really upset about businesses raising prices. I went from around $50/case for Secure Plus up to $94/case for Bellisimo, and the latter is definitely a way better product than the Secure Plus ever was. But I would prefer they just slowly increase the price as needed instead of messing with the absorbency levels. These aren't just for looks, it's critical that these products function consistently.

But maybe I'm wrong. I hope so. I don't exactly have old ones from 2005 when I started buying from them to compare to.