LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

i asked this question directly to bambino a few weeks ago.... they replied saying the end of this month. We shall see. They were supposed to be back in stock like September or October.... but abruptly that changed. I hope they get them back in stock too... the last batch of XL product was terrible in terms of quality. Luckily I have lost some lbs... so I can fit into larges but would love XL's....

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know on average how fast their customer service gets back to you when you send them a message? I ordered a pack and didn't realize that the free shipping didn't go to PO boxes until I looked at the shipping info section. I messaged them saying I screwed up and needed to change my order.

Also if you put on the special instructions that you will pick up the package at the Depot will ups honor that? I can't have them come to my house due to not wanting my family finding a box at the front door.

Does anyone know on average how fast their customer service gets back to you when you send them a message? I ordered a pack and didn't realize that the free shipping didn't go to PO boxes until I looked at the shipping info section. I messaged them saying I screwed up and needed to change my order.

Also if you put on the special instructions that you will pick up the package at the Depot will ups honor that? I can't have them come to my house due to not wanting my family finding a box at the front door.

Not sure about their service, but to get something held at the packaging Depot you generally need to put the facilities address down instead of yours. You then also include delivery instructions to call your number when it arrives.

I used to do this when I lived in a questionable apartment complex. I never had any problems getting my packages this way either.

Ordered xl size monday. Received them today. Haven't tested them out... but the sizing is what it was before. One big difference so far... the tapes are about 2x the size they were. This really helps and is nice. I'll post more on the rest later.

They work much much better. Overall... I think they're as absorbent as they've always been... more sap though. I'm not for sure if the plastic is as thick. I thought I had a dreaded pin hole leak... I'll make sure before I say that 100%. Tapes... so far... vastly improved

They work much much better. Overall... I think they're as absorbent as they've always been... more sap though. I'm not for sure if the plastic is as thick. I thought I had a dreaded pin hole leak... I'll make sure before I say that 100%. Tapes... so far... vastly improved

Glad they're working good so far. I'm gonna be ordering some Teddy's this weekend in large size. I always have to use some duct tape for the bottom to make sure the bottom tapers are gonna stay stuck.

After a long period of not using Bambinos, due to the Mediums shrinking, I received a sample package today for a little re-visit. I'm hoping that I like them because they really are my favorite diapers :)

• 3 weeks later...

I got the medium bambinos and while they fit nicely i wish they were bigger. (Maybe i'm just used to dry 24/7). But what i'm wondering is if you think the large will be to big for a guy with a 34-35 inch waist?

I got the medium bambinos and while they fit nicely i wish they were bigger. (Maybe i'm just used to dry 24/7). But what i'm wondering is if you think the large will be to big for a guy with a 34-35 inch waist?

I have not used Bambino brand diapers in a very long time because of them making the Medium smaller. The large where too big and the Medium where too small ( the Teddy Print ones) The other day I ordered a sample of the ones that have the Rabbit print on them The Medium did not fit at all but the large fit Perfect. Do the Teddy print and the Rabbit print have the same fit in the large size? As the Rabbit print ones cost more I can save some money by getting the Teddy print ones in size large if the two of them have the same fit