LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

As much as I fuck with these, (hell, I'm wearing one right now) I'm not a fan of the tapes AT ALL.

They can't be re-adjusted, and every once in awhile they will come undone while I'm sleeping and lose their stickyness (gotta keep that clear tape near my bedside.)

Also, I agree with you guys about the sizing issue.

Its weird, I ordered some mediums and i couldn't get em to fit normally. If I fashion them into something akin to a pull-up (pre tape em) they fit like a damn glove.

Agreed on fitting here, as well as tapes. Biggest problem I find is the tape placement and stick factor. Faaar too close for the amount of material on the wings. If they are going to put them that close. They need a 3rd tape.

I end up using scotch tear by hand packaging tape to create a bottom tape. Otherwise I can never get the leg gatherings tight enough. (Even then I still have to pull the front wing material up and back to get all extra material from the leg gathering) this method is the only way I've found to prevent leaks that would occur before whicking can occur. Seems like this run really requires absolutely no space I'm the crotch around thighs in order to prevent leaks (in my case)

I do wish I could find a quieter alternative to the tear by hand tape. (For one hand purposes). Makes changing in public.... Obvious.

In the end I wish they had come out with this line side by side their old. So much less frustration. New and improved is not always better. Things can be over engineered to the point of unusable.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had a question for some of you.

I recently bought a pack of Bellissimo Large around May, or June 2014. I likeed them, the outer plastic seemed more durable than the Bianco I bought last year - 2013. According to the Bambino site, there is no difference between the Classico and Bianco other then the printed design in the front.

Is that really so? Can anyone confirm this?

Are they identical as far as the plastic, thickness, materials.. ect? I would rather get the all white, but I really liked the Classico.

I've tried the Teddy and then the Classico. Yes those were the exact same except for prints. It's a shame their lower tapes are too high. This makes it impossible to get a snug fit around your legs. As such, their diapers absolutely will leak- long before they reach any type of capacity and usually only after a couple of wetting for me. Unfortunately this means none of their diaper are very good for actual use.

yes the quality of the Bambino brand has going downhill significantly over the years to the point now that the tapes barely even stick to the diaper.they made the diaper smaller without making any type of notice so if you buy one case it might fit perfect then you go and buy another case and it may not fit at all that is extremely poor customer service. I would never buy another balbino product. there are far too many better products out there to put up with your nonsense

• 4 weeks later...

That seems to happen all the time here. Our UPS driver thought we were buying infant diapers in bulk. I doubt they take the time to consider the size of each diaper as it's folded up inside the package. But if the order slip fell out or they were particularly nosy, then you're out of luck.

I don't think the slip fell out Sunwutian. However, all the individual packages said The Bottom Half Group on the outside of each pack which which is pretty obvious. If you google The Bottom Half Group, Bambino diapers com is the first thing that comes up in a search. Although, the box came in a 10 AM, and I was there at 12 noon so chances are they might not have botherned to even look at the side if they were busy. But whats fishy is why the cute girl I had been talking to the previous weeks was very quite and not being as social. And she was by a computer when she sat behind the wall so I'm wondering if she had been looking the name up online.

I will say one thing reguarding the lasts two batches of Bellissimo diapers. The outer plastic acctualy seems a little thicker, more durable then in the past. Obviously nothing compairst to the strangh of the old attends from the 1990s. However, the last two batches of Bellissimo Large really do fit amazing, and like I said, the plastic seems to be a little thicker.

I'm not a fan of the baby diaper mod either. I'm not a baby, and baby diaper designs do not scale well to adult anatomy and size. That is why adult diapers have 4+ tapes and much longer wings... among many other things.

I know what you guys mean; I just can't part with using three tapes. Diapers never had them when I was growing up. I think our opinions also have a lot to do with why we wear diapers. i..e ... If you wear them because you need them, then all these things don’t matter. However if they are for sexual, or fetish reasons, then specifics matter more I think.

Just really love these diapers! I only wish the tapes were just a little stronger. They never seem to pop off on me but they tend to slide on me to where they are super loose. Easy fix with some clear packing tape.

Anyone else have this issue?

Just really love these diapers! I only wish the tapes were just a little stronger. They never seem to pop off on me but they tend to slide on me to where they are super loose. Easy fix with some clear packing tape.

Anyone else have this issue?

Honestly out of the hundreds of bambino diapers I've used, I've yet to have a single tape ever fail. They lose their adhesive grip the more you re-adjust the tapes, but I can re-adjust them 5-10 times without the tapes ever failing or popping off. I also wear each diaper for a minimum of 6 hours, so they are definitely getting seeing use.