LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

seemed about the same on the waistband.... worked well... since the xl had the waistband omitted the last couple times, I don't know what it was like... lol. I can't remember. Anyhow... the waistband and leg gatherers seemed very good.

Current batch definitely beats the previous one. But it's still about an inch shorter in length (back to front) on the mediums than the second to last batch, and the plastic outer shell is less soft than it used to be. Closer to a shower-curtain feeling. The inside is as soft as it's ever been, absorbs fine, hollow inner channel is thankfully gone, doesn't clump, doesn't leak. Tapes still don't and never have held well for me, have to use clear tape to keep them on for more than 1-2 hours.

Has anyone heard about purchasing Bambinos in Canada? A while ago I heard that www.b4ns.com had very little stock/difficult to order.

Any truth to the rumour or are they full stocked and fast delivery?

• 2 weeks later...

They tried the 'stretchy tapes' thingy and failed miserably. I still have one from some samples that I ordered when those came out...They just didn't work.

As for sizing, I still wish that Bambino would get thier act together in this department! :badmood: I can order some Abeans in medium and they fit fine...I order dry 24/7 in Medium and if anything,, they are almost to BIG! :o I order most anything else in medium, and they are generally Ok in fit....then there are Bambinos...almost to short and narrow and mediums barely fit...and the larges...! PPPFFTTT don't get me started...they are to big!

So I'll stick with wellness briefs and Abenas....I'm tired of wasting money on something thats moving backwards..:P

I tried, but am just out of patience with this company.

To me, ever since they changed the design of their product line totally they're always too short and far too wide through the crotch. The wide crotch might not be as much of an issue if they also weren't so short. The fit is so odd on them. They also seem to have fairly consistent stocking problems.

I agree with on that square duck. We could really use some standardized sizing. How hard is it for all manufacturers to use the same size model dummies (not people). Sure there will still be differences in how high they come up, extend/overlap on the sides, etc. but still...

I have emailed Bambino about there sizing issue they told me that many people are very happy with their sizing. obviously they don't look at this message board because if they did they might think twice about their sizing. I wish there medium where about 2 inches longer. So when I order Bambino brand i have to get The large they are very big on me but more comfortable than wearing one that's too small. I fit medium in all other brands. Maybe if more people would email and complain they might change there sizing.

The large size is the same as the previous size large. They absorb way better and the plastic and interior is much stronger. The tapes still sometimes pop off, but I put them on pretty tight. Overall I like the latest version, I haven't order any since back in stock currently as I still have plenty. For the larges and for me, I hope they didn't change again. I do wish they'd get XL back in stock. That bums me out. Oh well, after all this is a luxury and not a necessity.

• 2 weeks later...

I just recieved a case of belissimo's.. I find that they are way better than the last ones I recieved with the upside down print. I only wear bambinos belissimo's so I order them quit often and in my opnion these one are louder when you walk the plastic is a bit thicker and fit better

Just my opinion

I too have just received some of the latest run. Compared to the previous upside print they are noticeably shorter front to back, and also a little more snug around the waist. I keep having to lose weight to fit in them comfortably. It's causing the tapes to occasionally pop because they now affix a little more on the side than the front.

I have the same issues as you and will be very hesitant to order from them until they get the sizing figured out. I loved the upside down print diapers, personally, because the Medium was bigger. This version (and the version before the upside down print diapers) are too small.

So in other words, smaller and with the tapes spaces closer together..... Have you just tried a smaller size? If you like the undersize fit that doesn't properly extend up to your belly button, why not just get one size smaller? They are cheaper after all.