LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

I wore one all night and just wet a few minutes ago. It held up great, and it swelled up quite a lot too. I like them.

I never got my diapers?? I order them one week ago today.it was the 2 pack.and last night I just order the 48 diapers (case).I hope the case does not take as long as the 2 pack is.I just sent them an email asking when they where sent out.I hope they reply.I am on the eastcoast so that may take longer then people on the west coast.anyone else order them??how many day's till you got your diapers?

• Like 1

U can track them from the email they sent you telling you your order was placed.

yea I got that email today for the case that I order last night.but the 2 pack I order last week you dont get any tracking info on that.they did reply to my email and told me they wear sent out on monday so I should have them tomrow.and I will have my case on the mar.15.Bambino reply to my email very quick!!!less then 5 minutes

• Like 1

ooooooohhhhhh weeeeeeeeeee I luv these diapers!!!!!!!!!! Got my case yesterday and slept like a baby in em. -_- bestest diaper yet !!!

on a 1-10 scale , 10 being best-

Fit = 9 (nice waistbands and leak guards)

comfort= 9 (nice soft plastic)

absorbancy= 9 1/2 (swell up like babydiapers)

tapes =10 (great tape landing zone)

babyishness= 10+

these are the real thing baby!!!! :thumbsup:

Thank you bambino !!!!

These diapees are very very similar to secure xplus,

but not exactly the same.

my new diaper!!!!

I even told my grandma about me being an AB just to get these diapers I figure hey what do I have to lose im 20 my girl friend understands and if grandma does then I get these cool new baby like diapers if not I dont go home at the end of the school year to my total shock she understood shes the most closed minded person I have ever met and she understood so now I can wear a diaper when im not a college and I can get diapers off the internet I have to wait till next month to buy them but I cant wait they look so cute and if they work as good as everyone says im going to be one happy baby :D

I have been using secure xplus for a couple months now. They are pretty much all I need for a diaper anymore. The tapes are superior to abena and molicare (which seem to pop off or tear off). I can even redo the tapes on these and put them back and they still hang on better than abena or molicare.

I am interested in what the difference is between Bambino's and Secure xplus. Can anyone make a comparison? I love the fit and absorbancy of secure xplus. I am really curious to see what the difference is other than a babyish tape panel on the front. Do these fit any different or plastic is any different than the secure xplus. I used to love the feel of the plastic on the old attends.

Thanks

The plastic is nice on them, real soft. If you are sitting on a chair and wiggle around your bottom slips a bit. They are superior to X-Plus, You can hang around in them all day with no leaks. They have elastic and touch the back side of your thigh like a baby diaper. I haven't seen anything out there yet that does this. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The plastic is nice on them, real soft. If you are sitting on a chair and wiggle around your bottom slips a bit. They are superior to X-Plus, You can hang around in them all day with no leaks. They have elastic and touch the back side of your thigh like a baby diaper. I haven't seen anything out there yet that does this. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

So sounds like they are made by securepersonalcare but have a different cut / fit than the secure xplus diaper?

I got my diapers today!! I love them.I do wish that they went up a little higher on your back.other then that they are the best.they will not leak at all!!!i'v tryed everything to get them to leak and they will NOT leak!!!they look and feel just like baby diapers.just sometimes you have to pull the diaper up when you move around alot the diaper ride down some.if the diaper was higher up in the back I think that would fix that problem.the tapes do NOT pop off!!!.if anyone knows how to stop the diaper from rideing down let me know..that the only problem I have with these diapers.I put the tapes as tight as they will go.other then that these diapers are the best!!!!!

• Like 1

I just got some recently, and I think that the diaper caters a lot more to the AB than DL side of things. They are comfortable, and are made out of a nice material. But, the fit seems to be further up on the waist, it doesn't hug my hips the same way an abena x-plus does, and it has this odd faux baby diaper smell to it that doesn't really quite hit the mark. I also think they look a little weird in the fit, it doesn't really have give that same accentuation of the hips and behind that I like. As I said, looks like a baby diaper...but then again a medium fits a little big on me.

I'm not a strict DL, so they're a nice change of pace, but if I was I'd be pretty disappointed. I'll probably stick to abena with a side of molicare until they make them in a size small, then I'll give them another chance.

I just got some recently, and I think that the diaper caters a lot more to the AB than DL side of things.

Halleluja for that! The market is flooded (pun intended) with boring old adult diapers and every year it gets harder and harder for us AB's to find a product that actually looks and feels babyish. Most of the time we just make do since any diaper is better than no diaper at all. But now finally someone has made a diaper with only US in mind. DL's have a much greater selection to choose from. All I can say is

"thank you, Bambino!" and please come to Canada soon!

All I can say is WOW I am impressed. I ordered a pack of 8 just to try them. I've been a total Pearl's fan for over 5 years and as far as I was concerned there was no other adult diaper that could stand up to Pearl's for looks, tapes holding, and durability/comfort. They are a little thicker than Pearl's..not much, but a little and heavier. They are softer and very comfortable. The tapes are exactly like Pearl's...same company probably and they hold like a champ. The tall leg leakage gaurds could use a little more work...but they are ok. Pearl's still has the best "baby diaper" leakage guards out there. I will probably continue with Pearl's, but will deffinitely order these every now and then as well. Cost is a big factor. I can get 100 Pearl's for about the same price as 48 Bambinos. Also, as far as "wetness indicators" the Pearl's has them...but they are little hearts all over the diaper that fade...I don't consider that a wetness indicator...since it's not a hideous stripe. The Bambinos have no wetness indicator which is a plus. The tape panel on the Bambinos is very similar to Pearl's. Even the "new" Pearl's have hearts and 1,2,3 on the tape panel, which is quite cute. I really like the BABY print on the Bambino as well. As far as leakage and amount they hold...they are about the same really. It's a toss-up for me...mostly cost is the factor here. I'm still a diehard Pearl's fan, but I really like the Bambinos now too!

I got mine and dont think they are any different from the secure x-plus diaper at all. I did a comparison stacking 8 Bambino's and 8 Secure plus side by side. They were exactly the same thickness. Someone said the Bambino has 25% more filler. Where is the filler located farther to the outsides. I could not see where they were any different? I think all they did was put a babyish logo on a diaper that was already in my opinion best out there. I guess thats ok, but not worth the extra cost.

Has anyone else made a comparision. I saw one on adultbabysitting website they claim a difference between them. That is not what I saw when I compared them side by side.

OK, I just tried them and I'm hooked, they are wonderful. I agree with whoever said they are about the same thinkness as the securecare plus, but with the nice baby print on the front, no stupid wetness indicator, and elastic on the front and back, they are perfect.

My babygirl and I are interested in both, the Bambino & Classy Comfort. I have a question

How does the plastic compare on them?

We really want a babyish crinkly diaper and hope they fit the bill

DaddyRich

Ok now is it really worth 18 dollars for just 8 of them? Thats alot of money and from the pics it looks nice,but really just another adult 4 tape diaper with a sticker on the front. Are these really made this way or are they made by one of us like the baby print attends on ebay? you know,converted.

Thats alot of money,so I guess I'll have to regulate these for special occasions...halloween and such.

NO these are not like the baby print diapers you get on ebay.these diapers are made the same way they made all baby diapers.before baby diapers went over to the cloth like.so if you rember pampers,huggies,luves.befor they went to the cloth.that is how they make these bambino diapers.they look 100% like a baby diaper!!!!!!.

• Like 1

Bambino is the masculine form. (Although I think it's considered acceptable to refer to a baby girl as bambino, bambina is the female form).

Thanks for pointing that out for me, and I personally don't like the name for that reason. It's almost like it's kind of implying that all ab/dl's are men, and I might even argue that the way the diaper fits further draws some implications....

Guest Bambino Diapers

Hey there WallaWalla,

I speak fluent Italian, and when our team was coming up with the name, we took that gender issue into account -- we didn't want everyone to think that these diapers were created just for men. Ironically, another word for "baby" in Italian is "bimbo" -- we *definitely* didn't want to go out with THAT as a brand name!

Since Latin-based (Romance) languages default most everything generally to the single, masculine noun, we stuck with Bambino, though you're more than welcome to refer to our product as the Bambina Diaper, or even Bambini (masculine plural) or Bambine (feminine plural). You could even be so crazy as to call it "Pannolino Bambino!"

Thanks for letting me indulge you all in an Italian lesson. :)

As for the design of the diaper itself -- we're developing a unisex product here, and there is truly no gender bias in our development.

A presto!

I vostri amici del Bambino Diapers

(Your friends at Bambino Diapers)