LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

I just tried the Magnifico Bianco UltraStretch and i have to say they are the best fitting diapers i have ever worn in the 48 years i have been wearing diapers.

And they are the first velcro tab adult diaper that the tabs did not slip i have ever found.

They are now my go to diaper when showing off in public.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all - question on the Magnificos for you. How does their large sizing stack up against XL Bambinos? Is the L Magnifico the same as L Bellisimo / Classicos? or is the lack of XL intentional as the L is larger if that makes sense!

34 minutes ago, billybobtombo said:

Hi all - question on the Magnificos for you. How does their large sizing stack up against XL Bambinos? Is the L Magnifico the same as L Bellisimo / Classicos? or is the lack of XL intentional as the L is larger if that makes sense!

I've just tried Bambino Magnifico and they are very comfy to wear, a thick pad that makes you waddle and soft plastic with a good rustle, The side bands and velcro tabs are fantastic as you can stretch more to get a good fit, the all over pattern is fantastic and very much resembles a Baby/toddler nappy print. In terms of wetting I barely even noticed the first few wettings, but it slowly progressed around my body.

9/10

• 2 months later...

We apologize if you received a "defective" diaper - if this happens please be sure to contact us and we will make it right. Every once in awhile in the manufacturing process this occurs but is a rarity. But, we like to know when this occurs so we can trace if there is a problem in the manufacturing process. We are dedicated to high customer satisfaction and keeping our products top of the line in the market so this is VERY important to us.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

@ Bambino Diapers member

Hello, I always buy the Bellissimo diapers, they're still one of my favs: But I've noticed some serious quality flaws with a few diapers from my order about two or thee months ago. For example, the padding on the inside of the diaper was cut off center almost two inches, and some other cuts by the legs where totally off. To be more blunt, the diapers looked like they were cut by a kindergartner with hand scissors. I know this is not your company's fault, but are you guys in contact with the manufactures regarding these flaws? Diapers can be costly.

Again, I love these diapers. I've would not change a thing, (with the exception) that the craftsmanship and quality control needs some improvement.

Aside from that, it's always been a pleasure doing business with you guys. Thanks for all the prompt orders. It's been a wonderful 8 or 10+ years.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Can someone who knows please tell me how long, from front to back, the Bambino Magnifico Size L/XL is? 

Much appreciated. 

PS. I kind of need an actual number, doesn't matter if centimeters or inches, rather than a subjective description such as: "they are long enough to reach from my lower back to above my bellybutton and I'm a pretty big guy". Thanks :)

• 2 months later...

Got my case of Cloudee’s Monday. Really liking them. It’s built on the Bellissimo platform so fit and absorbency are the same, but the new print is fun. They did a good job on that one. Not to crazy about the revisions to the Teddy and Classico. I tend to prefer print limited to the landing zone only vs a all over design. I hope they don’t mess with the Bellissimos and do an all over print on that. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, SoggySoCal said:

Got my case of Cloudee’s Monday. Really liking them. It’s built on the Bellissimo platform so fit and absorbency are the same, but the new print is fun. They did a good job on that one. Not to crazy about the revisions to the Teddy and Classico. I tend to prefer print limited to the landing zone only vs a all over design. I hope they don’t mess with the Bellissimos and do an all over print on that. 

It'd be nice if they took the Belissimo platform and make an updated Bianco.  Bellissimos fit me very well and work great.  I'm not a fan of the design, but once the lights are out it's one of my favorite diapers.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have seen on the latest productions of bambino diapers, the tapes are no longer white but now are clear. Are these new tapes better than the white ones?

im hoping they’re a lot better like abus tapes. I never had issues with them but always do with bambino’s. The tapes eventually come off of the back or the adhesive is pretty much finished 

I’ve always had some issues with the lower tapes and the adhesive coming loose so then the bottom tape is flailing around. But they now look clear just like ABUs tapes which work incredibly well

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Just got an email from Bambino diapers - they've updated their web site for the first time in forever.  A few points....

First, there's a new diaper for sale called the Skooldoodle.  Looks a bit like the Karnevalee, and appears to be on the same diaper chassis as the Karnevalee and the Bellissimo v2.0.  I

Second, as a past customer and one on their mailing list, the email asked to reactivate my account.  Considering I just ordered a few days earlier, this must be due to the new web site.  Anyway, once I reactivate my account, there's a banner that says there's a 20% off sale until 9/7 for all items except for sample packs.  @DailyDi may want to take a look, as this is a good price for Bellissimos with 20% off.  

The bad thing so far is that my account no longer has my past orders.  I used to like to see all of my past orders, and see just how much the prices have gone up over the years.  Probably why they wiped them out  ?

So if one likes Bambino Diapers, this weekend looks like a good time to buy.

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, iweardiapers said:

Bambino diapers has gone downhill. Communication is very slow. I ordered a case Tuesday and they still haven’t shipped out and I reached out to them and no response. 

They had to make some unexpected repairs to their shipping warehouse plus with all the fires burning around has cause delays in when they ship out product.