LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

the tapes on the bellissimo do appear to be bigger now, on both the medium and large, although i havent seen the tapes on the bess for a while, but they are larger then the ones on my teddys

The new tapes are definitely great. Aside from the one-tape ABU diapers, these are the only tapes to ever stay on me without the need for additional boxing tape applied over them! After a few hours they'll start to peel just a bit at the bottom, but not enough to pop off.

If it's been a while since you ordered... yeah they got a bit bigger in the medium apparently. The large and xl stayed the same. The new tape style on the large works great. I've ordered 2 batches of the xl. Both have worked very very well. I hope they stick with the new tapes. They're great! Lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been thinking the same thing lately too. It's been about several years since they came out the the bellisomos, you would have thought they would have come up with a new diaper by now. I wonder if the issues with the diapers lately and just trying to maintain quality with the diapers they already have has prevented them from focusing on a new product.

• 2 weeks later...

120+ pages is too many to go through, so can some help pwease? Im just wondering if all of bambinos diapers are the same, just with different prints? Ive tried the bellisimos before and loved them. Now i want to get a case of the biancos bc im not partial to the baby prints.

The Bellissimos are the higher end Bambinos with higher absorbency and being a tad thicker. The Classicos, Teddies, and Biancos are all the same just with different prints and slightly lower absorbency than the Bellissimos. If you like the Bellissimos you will still definitely like the others. Hope this helps.

Perfect thank you! Ive tried bellisimos, aww so cute, and fabines and to me they seem to all be the same diaper, just in different plastics and prints. Since abena has changed the m4 im looking for a new daily diaper that still.has that wide spread accross the booty

Perfect thank you! Ive tried bellisimos, aww so cute, and fabines and to me they seem to all be the same diaper, just in different plastics and prints. Since abena has changed the m4 im looking for a new daily diaper that still.has that wide spread accross the booty

After the Bianco's you might want to give ConfiDry 24/7 a go, think you'll really like them..../End thread HiJack :P

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't heard much from Bambino in a while. They were being very innovative for awhile - they are still the #1 diaper on the market! But, I wish they would maybe reach out to some of the big "players" in the community and work with them more to find out a cool new direction or design/diaper to work on. I would love to help!