LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Dear DailyDiapers members,

We'd like to announce a special offer for DailyDiapers readers. Today our friends at a new website - www.BambinoDiapers.com - launched their website, which will have a Grand Opening on March 1. If you head to their website right now and sign up to be notified of their launch, they'll send you a coupon good for $5 a purchase of their new ABDL-friendly diaper.

We've seen this diaper, and we know that you'll be happy.... We'll let Bambino tell you the rest - go there now and sign up!

• Like 1

Actually there is a huge Banner on the front of the site...who needs a link??? But I'm still waiting to see what all the whoopLa is about! But I won't get my hopes up I'm sure they won't come in a small size, and I'll be left out again like the last ones :(

This is what I was telling you about guys these diapers are awesome I got to try out their first ever; I was one of the testers.

These diapers only had minor issue's that have been fixed from what they tell me.

These diapers fell so good they hug your body better then any other I have worn, they swell more then any other I have worn and are much more absorbent. They may not appear as thick as an Abena when you first look at them but they swell so much more that it is much more absorbent. I have had this fetish all my life literally and I can honestly say this is the diaper i dreamed about for so many years, you got to at least try them out I know I will never buy anything else again

I understand those who are skeptic of what I said so for you I should have pic’s up soon

Oh I should also mention that this company is not trying to make a big profit off us. (Although in time I’m sure they will) straight from the executives "We are just trying to support the AB/DL community and be in business with them for a long time" all those other diaper companies are going to lose big time once these guys take off

do the diapers have some kind of baby print on them?

• Like 1

I'm actually betting that rather than being an AB/DL diaper, it's really just an AB diaper. I guess they figure that DLs can get what they're looking for from any medical supply store or site. If it has any printing on it or cute little designs, I'm out. I personally don't care what color it is--I even wear Molicares--but I certainly wouldn't pay a premium for something with a cutsie design. Still curious, though.

-RMS

I'm actually betting that rather than being an AB/DL diaper, it's really just an AB diaper. I guess they figure that DLs can get what they're looking for from any medical supply store or site. If it has any printing on it or cute little designs, I'm out. I personally don't care what color it is--I even wear Molicares--but I certainly wouldn't pay a premium for something with a cutsie design. Still curious, though.

-RMS

I'm pretty much with you. I have no interest in a cutsie product. I want absorbency and containment. If it holds a gallon and keeps it around my waist, I'm happier than something that is pretty and babyish.

To each there own, though. If it is that, I hope the AB's love it and support it. Heaven knows we don't get a lot of official support.

I only have a couple diapers from the sample order, which is of the prototype. The final product is different, but I will get photos as soon as the new case arrives. Should be here Wednesday according to UPS

How Crinkly is the plastic? Padding into the wings? No tear tape panel?

It does have a no tear tape panel, and the usual hour-glass shapped padding (extra coverage in the front and back, but nt far into the wings. Crinkly I can't really say as the samples I have are not my size, so I wasn't able to test them as fully as the others.