LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Is it just me or did the Bambino's shrink??? I have a 36 waist and really can't wear medium, I tried Large but they are too big..

They did change the sizing, because I used to wear mediums also. Now they are just to damn small :badmood: soooooooo I go with the larges and futz with them to get them to fit, though I actually kind like how the larges fit, even though they are to long, and gap behind my legs, I like the tape placement....I just wish they were a bit shorter, but keep the width...*sigh* oh well...

Having bought Large Bellissimos for the novelty effect not long ago I encountered the same thing. The diaper was huge on me (32 waist) and I loved having it come up to my belly button instead of how low-rise the mediums that actually fit me are. The other favorite was how well it expanded and how big of a baby it made me feel. I did get some gapping in the legs but that has a lot more to do with how much extra diaper there is on those things. Fun little experiment. I have one more to use soon.

• 2 weeks later...

The boosters are great. For me they're almost necessary to achieve the capacity I like. I think they're a bit faster than a baby diaper as a stuffer, but the baby diaper will swell up and fill the Bambino a lot nicer, you just have to give it a controlled flow to not breach the leak guards and end up with wet creases on your butt.

I like the boosters, especially for when I am at home - I add them to a Bambino or Abena or Tena and it gives that extra bulky "baby" feeling that is nice. It is nice they are throwing them in free with a case or pack to be able to try. Looks like I am ordering a bit more - hopefully the promotion continues!

I love the boosters, I order a case of quadro boosters about every 2 cases I order of the diapers. In the evening Daddy and I watch a movie and I put on a bambino with a booster for the movie or 2 we watch wear it until the morning. That combination has never failed me. The only time I'll use the booster when I'm out in public though is if I'm wearing a skirt, it adds a bit more visible bulk.

*huggles*

Michelle

I just noticed the Total dry Boost ups!? My order literally just came today, so I missed seeing those on Bambino's site by a day!

They sound interesting.. they claim to be able to hold 1000ml, compared to the quadro's 850ml. Has anyone used these before? Are they fast? Do they swell up thicker? Would love to see a comparison between quadro, boost up, and a conventional baby diaper as a stuffer!

Will definitely be buying some with my next order.

One of the many things I really like about Bambinos over a lot of other brands is that the mat in the front comes up all the way to the waistband and you don't have this big excess flap of plastic at the top.

• Like 1

I will probably do a review of them sometime on my blog but just wanted to hear what others thought of them. What is neat I think is they hold a ton and swell up really nicely but they don't feel wet at all - which is a good thing because you get the swell of the booster without all the problems that come with a wet booster/pad/inner lining rubbing against you so its kind of neat.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I've got to say I really like the new Bellisimos. Comfy, crinkly, thick....all the things that I really like about diapers :D Thirsty too. 3 heavy wettings in and no signs of leaks. And they fit me as well as the Abena L4's.

Man, wearing diapers is totally awesome :D:D:D

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...