LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

2 hours ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

Has anyone ordered the Bellissimo in the last few weeks - October and November?

Something is not the same. I ordered a case a while back, some time in June or July and the plastic outer shell seemed thicker, much better quality. I'm very particular about the quality of the outer shell, I can tell right away when something is not the same. I was really impressed with the quality of the diaper for the first time, they were a major step up from all the other thin garbage that's out there.

But I just ordered two cases in late October and Nov and the plastic backing seems very thin and easily tiers. The patter on the inside of the diaper also looks different with crosses. I had sent an email asking if they changed their manufacture, or what's going on.

5 hours ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

Something is not the same. I ordered a case a while back, some time in June or July and the plastic outer shell seemed thicker, much better quality.

I ordered more Biancos from their recent Halloween sale. They have made them thinner and use lower quality, less soft plastic than the batch four months before that.

This is standard operating procedure for Bambino. Every time a new product comes out, they claim it's the thickest ever. They do this by decreasing the thickness of their other products. Oh and the new product's

I noticed the Bianco's have a different plastic now. I think the absorbency is the same, but it's more compressed than before. It's meant as their basic diaper now.

The belissimo's are still my goto night diaper. Always keeps me dry!

And I love the new Magnifico ones, super comfortable, but can't afford to buy more of them right now.

SO glad I didn't order from the Halloween sale. I ordered over labor day and am disappointed with the Bianco's I got. Like others said, the capacity still seems to be the same, but the diaper is thinner and plastic much rougher, which as a DL, is quite disappointing. With so much competition in the market now, there is no reason for me to support shoddy quality and inferior products. I won't be buying from Bambino again until I hear that these items have been fixed.

• Like 1

They are ( almost all companies) are testing the limits of what the market will bear, they lower quality and raise the prices until they get signal by there products not being sold and then they start reversing the process to see where the happy medium is,unless we talk Depend they have never let consumers voices impact there decisions and unfortunately you don't lose continents and gain wisdom so there are a whole new crop of people to buy there junk minted everyday , inflation and price increases for materials really don't impact there decisions as much as greed does , look at gasoline it can be selling for $2.00 yet over night the price goes up , you don't really believe the gas in there tanks ran out at all stations and they paid more for the new gas do you ? And look at how slowly the prices go down a couple of pennies here and there whereas increases happen like lightning struck.

Yes Bambino started down a good road of increasing choices and proving the market is there that was good , but abusive quality decreases and price increases are now the norm in yet another industry , nobody plays nicely and puts out a good product and leaves it there, everyone wants to be rich like 2 days ago, rather than have a great product they tinker till they find the sweet spot of what we will accept and still shell out the money for. A good example is the wellness diaper it won real awards for innovation, and then they started messing with it and can't find a price point or solid customer base, the sales they offer aren't sales at all and they spend unreal amounts of money trying to improve it and send out an almost continous stream of free samples looking for a customer base and obviously have not found

• Like 1

@ sunwutian.

Thanks for the comparison. I'll have a look into those. But if they are soft, that means the plastic is very thin? I like thick plastic like the old Attends from the 90s.

Regarding the new quality level of Bambino diapers: This is bullshit. And then they ignore peoples emails when their integrity is being questioned. There is nothing that upsets me more then not knowing what I'm getting from one day to the next when I buy something. They want to pull these stunts, they deserves to loose all business. We are the customers, we reach into our pockets. My friend said it best, "Everyone has a boss, and when you own a business, your customers are the boss." Everyone should emails these people and stop buying ANYTHING from them until they stop pulling this crap.

And I AM opposed to what they are doing. I don't care about the price being high.

I took another pic for ADISC with a 3 by 3 stack so I posted that below. It looks to be a 20-30% drop in thickness. A couple of people there confirmed they noticed the changes and did see a loss of capacity as well. One person speculated that Bambino increased the SAP and lowered the pulp filler. I can't post a picture of it for obvious reasons, but I did not notice any increase in swelling with the new products. However none of this is scientific. I don't know how to measure SAP precisely in a diaper. I just know that more SAP = more swelling.

DailyDi said they were packaged tighter and I bet that's true, but the bags also weigh less now, so something is missing. If someone is willing to waste one of each with a water pour test please let us know your results! :)

It sounds very reassuring, I mean democratic, pass the buck to the quality control people admit nothing, until the building is burning, if you own a company you alone are responsible for whatever happens or maybe Mr.Stumpf from Wells Fargo has the right opinion the buck stops with 5,700 other people , note to self, it did not work for him , why will it work for me!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

On 11/5/2016 at 5:38 PM, crawling-in-diapers said:

Something is not the same. I ordered a case a while back, some time in June or July and the plastic outer shell seemed thicker, much better quality. I'm very particular about the quality of the outer shell, I can tell right away when something is not the same. I was really impressed with the quality of the diaper for the first time, they were a major step up from all the other thin garbage that's out there.

But I just ordered two cases in late October and Nov and the plastic backing seems very thin and easily tiers. The patter on the inside of the diaper also looks different with crosses. I had sent an email asking if they changed their manufacture, or what's going on.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, themitchyboy said:

Does anyone think this is a good deal for Bambino Diapers? I'm thinking about buying some but i know sometimes you can pay different prices at different places. Does anyone have recommendations?

That's the same price they charge on Bambinodiapers.com so yeah, it's a good deal. Bellismos are my favorite, very absorbent, comfortable and cute.

• 3 weeks later...