LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

^ I don't know what shipping service Bambino is using (UPS, USPS, etc). But keep in mind that last week was Veterans day and I don't think any service was running that day (or at the very least USPS wasn't). Also week-ends don't count! So you ordered on the 6th (Friday), but they wouldn't ship out until the 9th, so that's 3 days of waiting until the next business day.

IMO you should get them tomorrow or so!

4 hours ago, WakkoWannaBe said:

^ I don't know what shipping service Bambino is using (UPS, USPS, etc). But keep in mind that last week was Veterans day and I don't think any service was running that day (or at the very least USPS wasn't). Also week-ends don't count! So you ordered on the 6th (Friday), but they wouldn't ship out until the 9th, so that's 3 days of waiting until the next business day.

IMO you should get them tomorrow or so!

and so will our snuggies :)

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Fontaine said:

Any idea when they usually get their diapers back in stock? I tried e-mailing them but didn't ever get a reply.

According to a tweet response yesterday (11/30/15), XL Teddy and Bellissimos will be back in stock in mid December.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So I finally got a routine to keep these crinkly diapers on when I put them on myself, but I have another problem. Heat.

Am I the only one who just feels really hot in these things? Are there any tips on keeping cool while wearing them besides cold drinks and AC?

8 hours ago, Neppy said:

So I finally got a routine to keep these crinkly diapers on when I put them on myself, but I have another problem. Heat.

Am I the only one who just feels really hot in these things? Are there any tips on keeping cool while wearing them besides cold drinks and AC?

Lots of powder.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

...How is this a discount?

Bambino is selling them for more money then the manufacture, which has free shipping..lol. A case of 36:

• At Cooshietoosheiz is $108 any size.
  • while at Bambino it's $108sm / $110.med / $112. L / $114. EX

http://www.cooshietooshiez.com/Diapers_c_13.html

http://bambinodiapers.com/rearz-safari-c-22/

Cooshie is not the manufacturer. Rearz.ca is. and getting them shipped to the US puts them at 161.19 a case so Bambino's price is a deal based on that, though Cooshie has a great deal on them too

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone ordered the Bellissimo in the last few weeks - October and November?

Something is not the same. I ordered a case a while back, some time in June or July and the plastic outer shell seemed thicker, much better quality. I'm very particular about the quality of the outer shell, I can tell right away when something is not the same. I was really impressed with the quality of the diaper for the first time, they were a major step up from all the other thin garbage that's out there.

But I just ordered two cases in late October and Nov and the plastic backing seems very thin and easily tiers. The patter on the inside of the diaper also looks different with crosses. I had sent an email asking if they changed their manufacture, or what's going on.