LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So, my significant other knows I'm an adult baby. He's pretty accepting of it, but I'd like to ask him to maybe participate in it. We've done "daddy" roleplay a couple of times, but it didn't last, and I took on the role of a little girl rather than a baby. How do I go about asking him for this?

Sadly based  on how the  last  tries  went  i would say the chances of  said   person  wanting to try this again is  very small dear  .  So if i were  you i would try to see  if i could find another way to get this  part of youre life satisfied   my dear.   If you try pushing youre  significant other  to hard  on this & to participate  in this  further  you risk loosing  said person  im afraid ?              

It sounds like he does not want to participate, but as far as asking him for it, a direct approach would probably be better than beating around the bush. It may be that he just can't get into it and you'll both have to decide how to proceed with your relationship from there.

11 hours ago, horrorfan said:

It sounds like he does not want to participate, but as far as asking him for it, a direct approach would probably be better than beating around the bush. It may be that he just can't get into it and you'll both have to decide how to proceed with your relationship from there.

Maybe I should’ve mentioned this earlier, but the reason it didn’t go well during the daddy roleplay was my doing. I got nervous both times and ended it. He said he’d be ok with doing it again but I was too scared to initiate it.

27 minutes ago, spider8itch69 said:

Maybe I should’ve mentioned this earlier, but the reason it didn’t go well during the daddy roleplay was my doing. I got nervous both times and ended it. He said he’d be ok with doing it again but I was too scared to initiate it.

I notice that you are 20, which can be a good thing. I'm not clear how old your potential 'Daddy' is? Sadly a whole lot of guys just have no interest in diapering or feeding a baby bottle. However, a lot of big baby girls your age have managed to bring around younger adult men by having them watch as you change your diaper, explaining you enjoy it more when a man does the changing. The same goes with baby bottles. Suckle a bottle while he watches as if you were performing oral sex with the bottle. If he has any imagination He will be eager to hold the bottle, perhaps hoping there is something else he wants to suckle.

1 hour ago, Angela Bauer said:

I notice that you are 20, which can be a good thing. I'm not clear how old your potential 'Daddy' is? Sadly a whole lot of guys just have no interest in diapering or feeding a baby bottle. However, a lot of big baby girls your age have managed to bring around younger adult men by having them watch as you change your diaper, explaining you enjoy it more when a man does the changing. The same goes with baby bottles. Suckle a bottle while he watches as if you were performing oral sex with the bottle. If he has any imagination He will be eager to hold the bottle, perhaps hoping there is something else he wants to suckle.

I appreciate the advice, though I prefer not to sexualize it. For me, it’s more about returning to a simpler time in my life than sex.

Does he do anything that makes you uncomfortable (groan, roll his eyes, comment, give you overall impression he's kind of dragging his feet through the experience)? If you just feel awkward about the whole scenario perhaps you should ease into it, as if this is the case you're probably not accustomed to exposing this side of yourself to someone else. Talk to him about it for sure, but maybe you can mix in one of your little activities with a nonsexual activity you do with him (like wearing a diaper and watching TV). That's all I can come up with. Does anyone else that you personally know know about your little side?

1 hour ago, horrorfan said:

Does he do anything that makes you uncomfortable (groan, roll his eyes, comment, give you overall impression he's kind of dragging his feet through the experience)? If you just feel awkward about the whole scenario perhaps you should ease into it, as if this is the case you're probably not accustomed to exposing this side of yourself to someone else. Talk to him about it for sure, but maybe you can mix in one of your little activities with a nonsexual activity you do with him (like wearing a diaper and watching TV). That's all I can come up with. Does anyone else that you personally know know about your little side?

He doesn't at all, and that's a good idea. We will see.

13 hours ago, spider8itch69 said:

A  well in that case   id say   just ask him straight  up dear when YOU  feel its the right time.  And BEFORE   you try this again you both need to talk about  what YOU want and how you feel  and youre boundaries  etc....  Same with his side

Also  the thing with  adding in sexual  gestures  etc...   Is not the right way to go  as in AB  /Little life  for the majority  is based on a NON sexual  act of submission  towards youre  Mommy /Daddy /caregiver.

Good  luck dear  and  above al DONT  try to  stress this  hon let it take the time  it needs    :baby:     The fact that it was you that felt  uncertain  and had to  stop should tell you it was to soon  and you need to get al that  straight in youre head as well before trying again .  (i should ad  that its perfectly natural for hesitation  at the beginning )  and also you will  feel it it from within youre self  when the time is ready  dear :cute-baby-smiley-emoticon:                   

On 12/6/2018 at 4:57 AM, Baby Girl Sarah said:

A  well in that case   id say   just ask him straight  up dear when YOU  feel its the right time.  And BEFORE   you try this again you both need to talk about  what YOU want and how you feel  and youre boundaries  etc....  Same with his side

Also  the thing with  adding in sexual  gestures  etc...   Is not the right way to go  as in AB  /Little life  for the majority  is based on a NON sexual  act of submission  towards youre  Mommy /Daddy /caregiver.

Good  luck dear  and  above al DONT  try to  stress this  hon let it take the time  it needs    :baby:     The fact that it was you that felt  uncertain  and had to  stop should tell you it was to soon  and you need to get al that  straight in youre head as well before trying again .  (i should ad  that its perfectly natural for hesitation  at the beginning )  and also you will  feel it it from within youre self  when the time is ready  dear :cute-baby-smiley-emoticon:                   

Thank you! May I DM you?

Is it possible that it was specifically the role of "Daddy" that made you uncomfortable? I have several Littles myself. Some call me Daddy. Some call me Uncle. And one calls me Big Brother. I treat them all with the same love regardless of their name for me. Perhaps a simple title change would be enough to put you both a little more at ease?

On 12/10/2018 at 1:07 AM, babytom2 said:

Did you join the fetish late in life?Maybe such a rapid shift will confuse him.Always surprises me that the younger generation hasn't scouted that ahead of time.

What do you mean “late in life”?

On 12/15/2018 at 1:28 AM, babytom2 said:

In your 20s or whatever.Usually that group gets attached to vanillas then kinda falls into the life after.

Nah, I started it in my teens. I didn’t really participate in the community until recently, though. I created this account 2 years ago and was rarely on until about a month ago.