LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

TUMBLR

I was thinking we should start a TUMBLR discussion, given their recent decision to remove all NSFW content. Everyone can post where to find the content from their favorite TUMBLR pages, to keep track of where they all transition to.

I believe this change will take effect on Dec. 17, 2018.

TLDR version of what is happening right now.

1997, Yahoo turns down the opportunity to purchase Google for $1 million.

2002, Yahoo turns down the opportunity to purchase Google for $5 billion. (Stood firm on a $3 billion offer)

2006, Yahoo turns down the offer to purchase Facebook for $1 billion. (Stood firm on an $875 million offer)

2008, Yahoo turns down Microsoft's offer of $44 billion.

2016, Yahoo sells to Verizon for $5 billion.

Screwed up Flickr.

Screwed up Tumblr.

I can't trust American companies anyways.

What is the big deal about any of them? We have what we need here or at FetLife or these dedicated sites. Why run the risk of being exposed via an info-hack or anything like that, why run the risk of a malware strike. What happens, if, like Yahoo, they decide to purge us? All this for what %age of the Tumblr or other universe? Here, 100% of the universe is available. About the only thing that would make it better would be a few mb of disk space on an FTP upload server for a few dollars a year or a free ad-supported account. I would prefer to integrate the big part of the Dollhouse here with its own club, etc. I would not mind supporting ads for places like LL Medico, Babykins, Protex or any place that DD would accept that seels cloth diapers, rubber panties and things. No I would not be interested in places that sell only throw-aways, any adult sex, scat or that kind of thing. But even as it is, You get a gallery set, a blog, chat, a forum, social groups. About 85% of the registrees do not even show up to contribute

I can think of no reason to go there and a few reasons NOT to go

• Like 1