LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First time having Sex while padded?

Ski4ever

About to have my first male encounter and was planning on doing it padded.  Always wanted to do it padeed so I will be killing Two birds with one stone.  ABDL diapers of course.  I bought some hand and ankle cuffs that should make me pretty vunerable and what I think is ideal for penetration.  I’m excited about having an anal orgasm and having everything go into my diaper.

Which would be better, making a hole or having him pull the back down?  

For me, pulling the front down of my diaper,  making a hole or undoing the bottom tape for whwn I’m on top?

Should I wear a plug when I show up to widening myself or will he be able ro slowly go in?

I can't talk about anal (or gay) sex, but with my wife I bring the diaper up (cloth usually around both of us).   Can't say why that wouldn't work in your situation.   When he withdraws, tighten it up around you alone.

I had my first time with another man while we were both diapered. We didn't go as far as anal (both of us were pretty nervous). We did, however, do a bit of humping in our diapers and got each other off. It was pretty magical!

Based on my first time experience I would just go slow and be as relaxed as possible. On my first diaper-boi date we both found it much more relaxing and rewarding by just simply wetting ourselves as frequently as possible and then we enjoyed a most wonderful moment of rubbing our very soaked diaper fronts together until the joyous moment of squirting our rich penis milk inside our pee soaked diapers. We then exchanged diapers and that rather started up and new but slow relaxed moment of playtime...giggles:girl_happy:

• Like 2

I would do a hole in the diaper. I've never done it. I tried getting my boyfriend into them but he was indifferent to it. Would love to be pounded in my diapered bum lol. Let us know what it's like for us diapered virgins. 

On 12/9/2018 at 7:02 PM, DiaperHappiness said:

Based on my first time experience I would just go slow and be as relaxed as possible. On my first diaper-boi date we both found it much more relaxing and rewarding by just simply wetting ourselves as frequently as possible and then we enjoyed a most wonderful moment of rubbing our very soaked diaper fronts together until the joyous moment of squirting our rich penis milk inside our pee soaked diapers. We then exchanged diapers and that rather started up and new but slow relaxed moment of playtime...giggles:girl_happy:

My boyfriend and I always start by rubbing each others soaked diapers against each other then remove them before he comes inside me. As I'm now working on incontinence training I'm not sure how this will affect our sex life in future when i've lost bladder control. My boyfriend gets turned on by wearing diapers but isn't interested in going 24/7 like me but thankfully is totally supportive of my decisions.

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, DaveeBEd said:

My boyfriend and I always start by rubbing each others soaked diapers against each other then remove them before he comes inside me. As I'm now working on incontinence training I'm not sure how this will affect our sex life in future when i've lost bladder control. My boyfriend gets turned on by wearing diapers but isn't interested in going 24/7 like me but thankfully is totally supportive of my decisions.

In my opinion I would have to say that once you achieve that delicious wonderful state of being bladder incontinent, your moments of pure intimacy would be the same, if not better. I base that on the fact that when I am enjoying the feel of a lovely penis inside me it tends to stimulate my bladder that I wet during sex. Which really is an awesome feeling. So, if you do become bladder incontinent you would probably wet more freely and openly like I do:girl_happy::beer:. Just a personal opinion on my part 

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

I didn't forget to post what happened, I promise.  We haven't met up yet but plan on doing so in the next couple of weeks or so.  I've decided to start padded but have him be  on "top" first using a little hole in the back of my ABDL diaper.  I'm hoping I have one hell of an orgasm from him hitting my P-Spot and my stuff ends up safely in my diaper.  I also bought some restraints that will put me or him in very vulnerable positions and perfect for penetration.  Then it will be my turn!

More to come.  :)

Consider another alternative - no diapers - just translucent plastic panty diaper covers -

I'll show you mine - if you show me yours - maybe a bit of lubrication to insure a desired result.

What would be really neat an oversized panty worn by both at the same time - - -

On 1/16/2019 at 3:33 PM, Ski4ever said:

I didn't forget to post what happened, I promise.  We haven't met up yet but plan on doing so in the next couple of weeks or so.  I've decided to start padded but have him be  on "top" first using a little hole in the back of my ABDL diaper.  I'm hoping I have one hell of an orgasm from him hitting my P-Spot and my stuff ends up safely in my diaper.  I also bought some restraints that will put me or him in very vulnerable positions and perfect for penetration.  Then it will be my turn!

Each to their own but restraints for a first time playing with someone sounds . . . . Risky at best. Whatever you do be safe, one sexual encounter no matter how much a desire or fantasy it may be isnt worth giving up common sense or safety.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/16/2019 at 3:33 PM, Ski4ever said:

I was pegged by a dom female once, using a strap-on dildo thru a hole in my disposable diaper... It was fun at first, but after a while, the wet, gelled filling of the diaper started to come out all over the place and made a BIG mess.... If you do it that way, have a wet-dry vac on hand for the clean up!!

On 12/4/2018 at 10:06 AM, Ski4ever said:

About to have my first male encounter and was planning on doing it padded.  Always wanted to do it padeed so I will be killing Two birds with one stone.  ABDL diapers of course.  I bought some hand and ankle cuffs that should make me pretty vunerable and what I think is ideal for penetration.  I’m excited about having an anal orgasm and having everything go into my diaper.

Which would be better, making a hole or having him pull the back down?  

For me, pulling the front down of my diaper,  making a hole or undoing the bottom tape for whwn I’m on top?

Should I wear a plug when I show up to widening myself or will he be able ro slowly go in?

When my wife pegs me or slips a plug into me she always pulls the back of my diaper down just enough to access my pussy.  I think I prefer this over putting a hole in it.  

• 2 weeks later...

When she pegs either of you are able to cum in your diaper from the pegging without even touching your penis?  Being pegged sounds almost as good as having a real warm penis in me.  I was pegged once and got a reach around and it was the best orgasm of my life which is why I’m itching to have a real penis inside me with someone moaning and thoroughly being inside me.  

I saw a few videos of people making holes and putting tape around it.  I think making a hole will allow for more noise from the diaper which will send me over the edge.

• 1 month later...
On 1/20/2019 at 5:37 PM, BabyLock said:

Consider another alternative - no diapers - just translucent plastic panty diaper covers -

I'll show you mine - if you show me yours - maybe a bit of lubrication to insure a desired result.

What would be really neat an oversized panty worn by both at the same time - - -

For the longest time I was very vanilla and sissy but found other sissies a turn on.  I too liked plastic panties under diapers and ruffled panties under baby dresses which never lasted for very long and always went to cross dressing meetings dressed that way or most times that way.   On this night I shared a conversation with another sissy who I confessed to about the diapers and ultimately as far as the plastic panties.  He shared his desire to someday try that.  One thing led to another and he was in my room in a pair of plastic panties, diaper and his panties back on over those. We spent about five hours that night, nearly to exhaustion rubbing ourself and each other in every which way we could.  We became very close friends.... Very close.

I tried with a hole in the diaper, but the dildo/penis didn't go far enough in

Without the diaper, dildo goes far enough in and hits that sweet spot, the prostate, apparently its deep inside for me

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

for me it came about after my first anal experience with a man. i little background i have been a bedwetter and had bladder problem. well he had me get on his lap while he was in a chair at the table and he lifted me up so he could put his winky  (as he would call it) up next to my rosebud. well after some wiggling and working on relaxing it popped in omg i almost lost it right there. as i slide down it i squirted pee. he laugh and call me his baby girl as he bounced me and omg my very first girls cummie from my toes to my head i shook. so the next time we meetup i wore a diaper he laugh at me as he lifted my dress up but it was no joke omg his winky was as hard as i ever and seen one. it took some doing to get him in and it hurt but i was so into him and he me. once in i cood  and moan  as he rock my little world. the best part was he like me in diapers all the time he would love to whisper to me is my baby girl wear a diaper omg so hot. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

So I finally had my encounter I was waiting for.  I showed up wearing a diaper but changed into an Rearz Princess once I got there and also put in a little plug.  I then changed him into one too.  I actually gave a little head while I changed him for the first time ever which was neat.  It was kind of interesting being on the other end.  I don’t think I had ever been so hard inside a diaper like that before.  After some rubbing I undid the bottom tab on one side and he inserted a bugger plug while rubbing me on the outside of diaper, I thought I was going to explode.  After some more rubbing I teased him with my tongue on the outside of his diaper which drove him wild. Finally after about 10 min. of the big plug being in he put a ball gag in my mouth while kissing me, then bad me Lie face down and he cuffed my hands to the outside of my ankles so was face down almost spread eagle while still on my knees.  He slid the diaper to one side just enough to take the plug out.  He then asked if I was ready.  I was so hard I thought I was going to break through the front of my diaper.  He knew it was my first time so he took his time getting in and use a generous amount of lube.  Once he was in he started off slowly, the slowly progressed and occasionally rubbing the front of my diaper.  After several minutes he really started to pound me and then it happened.  I had my first hands free orgasm.  I shook and moaned for at least 12-15 seconds.  I came what felt like the most I had ever came and it all went into my diaper.  I thought I was  going to faint.  After he came inside me, he pulled out, pushed my diaper back out and I fell over and just lied there totally drained and out of breath.  I could feel his cum slowly drip into my diaper.  

• Like 9