LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered shopping day

BroncoDL

I’m gonna go clothes shopping this week and decided that I should wear a diaper, since I’m trying to be more comfortable out in public while diapered. Also should be a fun twist to a boring shopping day. Any tips or stories you guys might have for a diapered shopping day?

Depending on how you want to act in your diaper, either be careful in a dressing room if you try on a pair of pants over your diaper to make sure the curtain or door is fully closed, especially if there are a lot of other people trying on clothes, or else leave the curtain or door slightly open a little so anyone passing can see your diaper as you are trying on those pants!  Discreet or bold depending on what you want to do, just don't go overboard around people.  They have just as much right not to be offended by you seemingly flaunting your diaper at them as you have a right to wear your diapers.  I Christmas shop this time of the year out of town all day and I always wear my diapers covered by plastic pants.  In fact, I was going to leave this morning but I got a call last night at 9:30 from work wanting me to come in today.  I fully wet my diapers and I change once in the middle of the trip in a CVS restroom when I'm soaked.  They have privet one at a time restrooms with an outer door lock for privacy.  Otherwise, I am just a normal person doing my shopping from store to store to mall just like everyone else.  Only difference is I don't have to stop to use the restroom except for the one time I have to change my diaper.  Have fun wearing your diaper but otherwise just be your everyday normal self like everyone else.

I'm not sure why a diaper in such situation would be flaunting anymore than any other underwear I may or may not be wearing at the time.   If you're going to wear diapers, in general, you need to be cognizant of times you might expose yourself to embarrassment if people find out you are wearing.   People looking in through changing room doors (closed) deserve what they get.

I plan on leaving for my shopping day trip in about 2 hours.  Currently I have an Attends plastic backed cheap 4 tape diaper on but before leaving I will change it into a Betterdry diaper that should last me the entire day.  Having shopped the same area for years, I have a routine and route I follow.  This year will probably be slightly different as with the Betterdry diaper I shouldn't have to stop at CVS after 3 to 4 hours to change my diaper.  I will still hit all the same stores, but one thing you might want to do is check out any thrift stores or Goodwill stores in the area where you are shopping.  They often have adult diapers for sale and very low prices, even though they are more of the store brand quality.  Some people have stated here in the forums that they have found Abena and Molicares at thrift stores, so it's always worth a look.  Plus, I find good new unused clothing and other items at low prices.  I bought a new golf style shirt at the Goodwill the other day and not only have the people at work commented on how nice it looks, an older guy in the parking lot of the grocery store commented to me on how much he liked my shirt!  Why pay high retail prices when you can get brand new at Goodwill for $5.

We are going to try something different this year. She has most of the Christmas shopping done, but wants to go to Frankenmuth Michigan to spend the weekend and shop. This place is pretty well known and a lot of people from all over come here, and there chicken dinners are wonderful. Everything is in walking distance once we get to the hotel. She ordered the tykables little builder diapers to try, and I will be in them while were shopping this weekend. She will not have to carry the diaper back pack this weekend, we will just go back to the room When she needs to change me. Were leaving tonight around 6:00 pm and she will put me in a tranquility atn diaper before we leave, and I should be ok without having to be changed til we go to bed tonight.

On 12/7/2018 at 12:48 PM, Needingababysitter said:

We are going to try something different this year. She has most of the Christmas shopping done, but wants to go to Frankenmuth Michigan to spend the weekend and shop. This place is pretty well known and a lot of people from all over come here, and there chicken dinners are wonderful. Everything is in walking distance once we get to the hotel. She ordered the tykables little builder diapers to try, and I will be in them while were shopping this weekend. She will not have to carry the diaper back pack this weekend, we will just go back to the room When she needs to change me. Were leaving tonight around 6:00 pm and she will put me in a tranquility atn diaper before we leave, and I should be ok without having to be changed til we go to bed tonight.

I've been there many times and it is great!  It's been years since I was there but Bronners is a great place to visit, also lots of great shops too.  The chicken dinners are fantastic!  

I did take my annual Christmas shopping trip Thursday in a Betterdry diaper, the second one I used form my package.  Usually with the store brand diapers I have to change after about 3 hours and if I go longer I risk serious leaks even with heavy plastic pants.  This time I made it 7 hours easily with no problems although when I did take off my diaper in the Walmart family restroom it was very heavy and super thick in the front and crotch.  The back was not that wet or thick which was surprising since I did a lot of wetting in the car driving from place to place. I was pretty much constantly wetting every 5 to 10 minutes when I felt any urge and that kept my diaper in use without a total all at once flood.  I almost had an incident at the mall though.  I needed to adjust my diaper as it had slid down in the back a little.  I hadn't pulled it up above the waistband of my jeans when I put it on and therefor it was a little low.  I went to the family restrooms in the mall and they had a hall with 4 of them.  Naturally, a few regular people were using them instead of finding the normal restrooms.  I had to wait for one to open, and once inside I locked the door.  Evidently, it didn't lock because just as I was re buckling my jeans after pulling my diaper up in back, a guy opened the door and walked in.  He apologized and I told him it was OK, I was just about finished.  Had he come in 10 seconds earlier, he would have seen me standing there in my thick diaper and plastic pants with my jeans down around my ankles!  He must have had to go bad because he went right to the toilet and peed before I even left.  It was a close call, but if he had seen me standing there in my diaper with my pants down there wouldn't be much he could say.  After all, I was using the Family restroom for a diaper need when he just had to pee and could have used a regular rest room.  

I bet that got your heart beating there Rusty. Glad the Better Drys are working out good for you.  They do swell up a lot in the front and the seat of the diaper stays dry. No squeeze out when you sit, if nothing is there to squeeze out. 

Yikes, Rusty! That was a very close call!  I'd have been very nervous!    I was diapered shopping- a Rearz Inspire Incontrol brief with a onesie and leggings, and a loose sweater-dress. I like wearing a more absorbent diaper so I can go longer in between changes, and boy can those Inspire Incontrol diapers last a long time! I was very impressed with how well it held up. 

I love going out in my diaper to either shop or socialize (drink a few beers). They feel so good on you never forget you are wearing them, unlike any other underwear. It is also great when you have to wet and begin filling them up. Such an awesome feeling and hoping the swelling isn't becoming too obvious. So far so good. 

The funny thing about the situation was, I was sure I had properly locked the door as I'm always careful to check when I'm changing my diaper so that no one can walk in on me.  I was just thinking about that half a minute before the door burst open, when my pants were still down around my ankles.  Then it happened!  What are the odds!  The worst thing is this was a pretty wide open hallway right off the main entrance inside the mall with restrooms on both sides of the hall.  With people waiting their turn in front of all the doors, when one opens everyone can see inside, not just the person who was waiting for that particular room.  It would have been terrible had I actually been changing my diaper and people saw me naked from the waist down with a diaper in my hand!  I did write to the mall through their website explaining the situation and suggested if they do any remodeling in the future they might want to add regular Men's and Ladies rooms to that area, and at the very least place signs next to the doors stating these family restrooms are for people with special needs, please use the regular restrooms.  Naturally I doubt anything will be done in those regards.

On 12/8/2018 at 6:51 PM, Spanky said:

I bet that got your heart beating there Rusty. Glad the Better Drys are working out good for you.  They do swell up a lot in the front and the seat of the diaper stays dry. No squeeze out when you sit, if nothing is there to squeeze out. 

I've actually had that happen. Using a disabled toilet with disabled key that I have. Just about to pull my work trousers up and an older lady walked in. Lock broke. She almost died. Stood there apologising I was like "please close the door" of course these things happen. 

Hey Rusty glad your shopping trip went well except for the little mishap that you had. Glad the better dry diapers worked good for you on your trip. I have never tried the better dry diapers before, and they seem pretty absorbant from what I have heard from others.

Our shopping trip went great we were there for 2 days and this place will get you into the holiday spirit. The chicken dinners were great, and Bronners is still awesome. Before we left Friday night she put me in a tranquility atn with a booster pad, and I didn't have to be changed til we went to bed, and it was pretty soaked. Saturday morning she put me in one of the tykables little builder diapers and we went out and walked around and did some shopping. These diapers worked great for me on this trip, and had no leaks while we were out. We went back to the room after 9 hrs of being out, and surprisingly the diaper was holding up. She went ahead and changed me into another tykables and we went to dinner, and after dinner we we drove to Bronners and walked around there for awhile. We were in Bronners about 30 min or so and I told her I had messed in my diaper. We continued shopping, and I could not smell anything. We stayed another 45 min or so, and still I could not smell anything and she said she could not smell anything. I never got any looks from anyone when we walked by them. We went back to the room and she changed me and then we headed to bed. Sunday we got up and came home, and just relaxed the rest of the day.

20 hours ago, Needingababysitter said:

Hey Rusty glad your shopping trip went well except for the little mishap that you had. Glad the better dry diapers worked good for you on your trip. I have never tried the better dry diapers before, and they seem pretty absorbant from what I have heard from others.

Our shopping trip went great we were there for 2 days and this place will get you into the holiday spirit. The chicken dinners were great, and Bronners is still awesome. Before we left Friday night she put me in a tranquility atn with a booster pad, and I didn't have to be changed til we went to bed, and it was pretty soaked. Saturday morning she put me in one of the tykables little builder diapers and we went out and walked around and did some shopping. These diapers worked great for me on this trip, and had no leaks while we were out. We went back to the room after 9 hrs of being out, and surprisingly the diaper was holding up. She went ahead and changed me into another tykables and we went to dinner, and after dinner we we drove to Bronners and walked around there for awhile. We were in Bronners about 30 min or so and I told her I had messed in my diaper. We continued shopping, and I could not smell anything. We stayed another 45 min or so, and still I could not smell anything and she said she could not smell anything. I never got any looks from anyone when we walked by them. We went back to the room and she changed me and then we headed to bed. Sunday we got up and came home, and just relaxed the rest of the day.

Wow, that's a great shopping experience.  Do you take Nullo or some other oder control? That's amazing to mess your diaper in a store and  no one  noticed. 

So did the mess just come out,  while you were around others in the store, or did you go over to a part of the store where nobody was to load your diaper. 

3 hours ago, Spanky said:

Wow, that's a great shopping experience.  Do you take Nullo or some other oder control? That's amazing to mess your diaper in a store and  no one  noticed. 

So did the mess just come out,  while you were around others in the store, or did you go over to a part of the store where nobody was to load your diaper. 

I do take Nullo for this reason. We were walking around, and I told her that I was going to mess my diaper. I told her I was going outside, and she said she would stay put where she was til I was done. I went out and smoked a cigarette and messed my diaper. When I was done I went back in and she said we will be out of here soon, 45 min later we left and went back to the room and I was changed.

On 12/8/2018 at 11:30 PM, shveddiapersissy said:

I love going out in my diaper to either shop or socialize (drink a few beers). They feel so good on you never forget you are wearing them, unlike any other underwear. It is also great when you have to wet and begin filling them up. Such an awesome feeling and hoping the swelling isn't becoming too obvious. So far so good. 

Took me a while to be confident that if someone could figure out I’m wearing a diaper, there is a good chance they’re wearing one, too. And frankly, diapers feel so good, who really cares if i’m outed. Perfect for movies, concerts, out for a craft-brew or two with friends. Sometimes though.’, the excruciatingly great feeling of peepeeing in my diaper makes my head a little dizzy. Love it!

• Like 1

I went to the Hazy IPA Fest in San Leandro a few weeks ago.   The lines were terrible.  it took one of the guys I was with 15 minutes to use the porta-potty.  For me- no problem, and no porta-potty.   Obviously, nobody noticed.