LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I remember mine pretty vividly. I was 17 and at boarding school, and it wasn't super long after I came out to my best friend. I'd done quite some thinking and decided that I was going to get some diapers. During an off-campus trip, I picked out a pack of disposables at Target, did self checkout, then tried my best to hide them on the way back. When I first put one on, the feeling was strange. I just felt so right. At the time, it was my first time wearing a diaper in 15 years. But it didn't feel like it, it felt like I'd never been out of them. I loved it, it just felt so secure and comforting. It's been a journey ever since. What about you guys?

I can’t remember I was too young. The general feeling I do remember for it pretty much remained the same over the years. I remember I felt better, more complete when diapered and that is still the case today.

I vividly remember my mom putting me back in diapers at the age of 2, and keeping me in diapers and rubber pants until I was around 5. 

Then, after that, I began stealing diapers at the age of 6 or 7.  Again, I vividly remember stealing diapers off of backyard clotheslines or stealing them from the nurseries of our neighbors.  Yes, I was diapering myself at the age of 6 or 7, shortly after I was in diapers until the age of 5. 

I was in my mid 20s and was getting into bedwetting again as well as peeing / pooping during sexual activity.. i wanted a way to make the warm wet pee feeling last longer, so I started using some baby diapers.. After just aa few times, I waas hooked. an new DL was born.. I've never looked back and still enjoy my diapers today some 30 yrs laater.

• Like 2
On 12/21/2018 at 9:04 AM, Busy Britches said:

I vividly remember my mom putting me back in diapers at the age of 2, and keeping me in diapers and rubber pants until I was around 5. 

Then, after that, I began stealing diapers at the age of 6 or 7.  Again, I vividly remember stealing diapers off of backyard clotheslines or stealing them from the nurseries of our neighbors.  Yes, I was diapering myself at the age of 6 or 7, shortly after I was in diapers until the age of 5. 

A lot of people get into it very young, I think I’m almost an outlier for doing it in my teen years.

I don’t think I really had any idea why at the time, but I must have been about two and a half, or three, I can vividly remember, putting my plastic pants on my head, and running into the dining/living room area, while yelling, “RUBBER PANTS, RUBBER PANTS”! 

I can also remember when, I was about 4, putting on more then one pair of underpants, so they’d feel like a diaper. Sometimes I would add a towel, in between the pairs of underwear too. So, I go way back in having a love of diapers, and I can still remember some of those times. 

I remember forcing myself into a pair of rubber pants about the age of 4 but that probably was just curiosity more than anything else.   I didn't do anything really ABDL until probably about 12 or 13 when I started fashioning diapers out of towels.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember being young and going to the park with a friend who's older sister took the two of us.  I was too embarrassed to ask her to take me to the bathroom and wound up with very loaded pants.  I remember being in like the boats they have you can play on and kind of enjoying the squishy/slippery feeling.  I also remember the walk home when the sister asked "OK, which one of you pooped?!" of course I denied it...  Not like I could avoid it when I got home.  Mom was very sympathetic, just said to ask to be taken to the bathroom next time.  And no, there was no next time.

The next time I would wear I diaper I was in my mid to late 30s.

• Like 3

My ex husband ? (my Daddy) asked me if I had any fetishes once, n I've been free to be abdl since. He put a diapy on me during stuff... I release SO HARD in a diaper!!

15 hours ago, christi said:

I remember being young and going to the park with a friend who's older sister took the two of us.  I was too embarrassed to ask her to take me to the bathroom and wound up with very loaded pants.  I remember being in like the boats they have you can play on and kind of enjoying the squishy/slippery feeling.  I also remember the walk home when the sister asked "OK, which one of you pooped?!" of course I denied it...  Not like I could avoid it when I got home.  Mom was very sympathetic, just said to ask to be taken to the bathroom next time.  And no, there was no next time.

The next time I would wear I diaper I was in my mid to late 30s.

Same, I felt like this is a weird kink in your 30s but it's not?

To alter a term from Forest: Weird is as weird does.

Is it out of the statistical norm?  You bet, any kind of diaper play is.  By play I mean anything other than medical needs and for intended purposes with no <ahem> added interests.  The only 'harm' I can see in the kink as a whole is assaulting innocent people's noses.  Again, medical needs dictate otherwise.  Other than that it's private and doesn't bother a soul so I see no reason not to.

• Like 2

Well I was a very late starter, early 50s, I had a job traffic marshalling on a winter's evening, no easy access to a loo, so I had the idea of wearing a nappy, just in case.  First time I put them on it just felt right, after a couple of weeks of further experimentation I was 24/7 and have never looked back, they just feel right, and have helped enormously with bladder anxiety,,, 

On 1/9/2019 at 12:50 PM, christi said:

To alter a term from Forest: Weird is as weird does.

Is it out of the statistical norm?  You bet, any kind of diaper play is.  By play I mean anything other than medical needs and for intended purposes with no <ahem> added interests.  The only 'harm' I can see in the kink as a whole is assaulting innocent people's noses.  Again, medical needs dictate otherwise.  Other than that it's private and doesn't bother a soul so I see no reason not to.

Who are you responding to?

The first experience I had was the first time I deliberately wet my pants. I would probably be about 6 or 7 at the time. It just felt good I don't know why. I often wet by accident but doing it deliberately felt different.

On 1/14/2019 at 10:37 PM, christi said:

It's there, right above mine."  Smiles  "Their reply is at the bottom of their post which said " Same, I felt like this is a weird kink in your 30s but it's not? "

Ah, I see it now.

On 12/22/2018 at 12:08 PM, cookiemonster23 said:

A lot of people get into it very young, I think I’m almost an outlier for doing it in my teen years.

Not quite. I was 13. Yeah, it's a big difference in age at that time of life. First time I remember deliberately wetting myself was after a huge water fight between my brother and me, and friends of ours. I was soaked and dripping wet from the water fight, had to pee in the worst way, and didn't want to go inside dripping all over my Mom's carpet. So I peed myself in the certainty that no one would notice. I loved it and was hooked.

I am deacon and will never forget this experience.  I may have been forty and read some articles and gave it some thought. I found a company and ordered a night time diaper and two pair of rubber  pants and when they came it took a few days to get the courage to put on a diaper and it felt so comfortable I immediately grabbed the rubber pants and slid them up and wow what a feeling. They fit tight and so smooth I  left them on for a long time and slept in them and I was hooked.  I had to check me out in the mirror and loved what I saw.  Very very exciting.  I have on a diaper and locking rubber pants as I type.

• 1 month later...

Yes. I was probably about 4 and out of diapers. My mom watched a neighbor’s baby and kept a pack of diapers in a closet. One Saturday morning I took out and held it against myself. I just wanted to, very badly. I remember thinking it didn’t feel as good as I thought. I put it back before I got caught.

Or I can count the time I was two and my dad asked me if I wanted underwear or a diaper for the day. No contest: chose the diaper. And purposefully filled about an hour later waiting in line at the grocery store (I said i needed the bathroom, he said you’re wearing a diaper - very happily did as I was told).

• 3 weeks later...

I do remember....I was 8 and still wetting the bed every night. One morning I woke up to a soaking wet diaper as usual. I wiped down and put on underwear. Later that morning I was in my room and wondered what it would feel like to wet my pants. I wet enough to the front of my underwear and the jeans I was wearing. When my mom found out she was unhappy to say the least. I did this on and off all the way through high school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1