LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I like to think it started while I was still in diapers when I was little. I remember I was one of those kids who didn’t want to be changed right away. I wanted to enjoy my diaper. So I would lie when I was asked if I was wet or dirty. 

I was kept in diapers/pull-ups for awhile even though I was potty trained and could have been out of them. I still used them quite a bit so I’d say my desires have been around since ages 3-5. 

After getting out of them, I stole some diapers that were laying around the house when I was 7. I started buying pull-ups again when I was 9. I didn’t wear tape diapers again until around 18. 

Yes, I remember.  I was 16. I had been chatting online with a guy for a couple of months. It started friendly... turned sexual and eventually turned into sort of a daddy/little girl thing.  It wasn't something I had put much thought into but it "fit".  Or maybe I was just an impressionable age. It moved to diapers at some point and I have been an off-and-on user since then.

At my first recollection, I didn't know how old I was but piecing together the memory fragments that are circumstantial, I'm going to say I was about 2.5 years old  (I was toilet trained very early - before 2).

It was a bit before bedtime and I was kneeling on my bed playing with a metal toy police car.  I decided to wet my pants because I wanted that feeling of warmth down there.

Of course, I wasn't wearing a nappy so it was only warm fleetingly and it wasn't quite the experience I thought it was going to be.  I don't even know if I knew it was nappies I wanted.  I was called down to be changed into my pyjamas for bed whereupon of course my misdeed was discovered.  My mother grumbled but just wiped me down with the dry bits of my pants before putting my pyjamas on and sending me to bed.

I remember later playing "babies" and wetting swimmers pretending they were nappies - maybe at around age 5 or 6.

I think i was around 11 or maybe 12 when I finally got my hands on a proper nappy put it on.  Instantly I knew that THIS was what I'd been looking for since I was 2.

• Like 1

I was 8 and for some reason I got excited by the thought of wetting myself. I would just let a little out at a time and enjoy the feeling. I didn’t try diapers until I was 11 I think.  It’s been a love/hate relationship with them since then 

• 1 month later...

I was about 4 or 5 when I started taking diapers secretly due to being a bed wetter I wasnt fully developed was a very sick baby and I had difficulties all through my child hood.... 

My father would call me names and mentally abuse me every mng that I was wet so I tried sneaking baby diapers to protect myself from wetting the bed..... the next challenge was throwing them out without getting caught..... wasnt easy to do.... but managed for a little while until my older brother caught me with diapers..... then I had to explain myself before I got the spankings.... that ended that for awhile until i moved out and started buying depends from the store.... then I discovered an online diaper store.... then I started searching for others like me and found alot of sites with abdl and started chatting with ppl... i always thought i was crazy for my love of diapers but i wasnt alone.... I've never met up with anybody in person but would like to someday and hang out and chat.... hopefully I can meet up with some friends in diapers soon.....

I remember going into my sister's room when I was 7 years old and smelling her diapers. Then when I was 14 I would go on my Mom's computer and look up diaper changes, at the time I didn't really know why. I guess it was because they looked so comfortable while getting their diaper changed and I wished that was me. That was the first time I knew I was a diaper lover and then it gradually turned into being an ABDL. 

I think i was 20 or so when i first  got into them. Dont really remember the details. But i do know that i had wanted to try and wear a diaper for a while then and then after a bit i found a company that would ship them. I was pretty excited when i got them and for the first time put one on. Also found it very hard to use a diaper but i learned how to wet them over time.

I was 16 when I tried on my first diaper.  I felt attracted to them after seeing them in the store for so long and found one in my size, a Depends three tape one.  I loved wearing them to bed every chance I got, especially when the folks went off to Vegas for a weekend.  I had to make sure they were never found.  been doing it off and on for a few years.  Now I'm looking to hook up with a daddy here in Victorville, CA so I can be baby sat, spanked when I'm naughty, fed a bottle and baby food, get my diapers changed, put down for naps, and have fun!

• 4 months later...

When I was about about 12 or 13  I remember making a makeshift diaper out of a towel and my Swim shorts by folding the towel a certain way and sticking it into the shorts and sliding them on then rolling up the leg bits, I even recall wearing a plastic bag over it after I cut leg holes into it. lol it was the closest thing for me at the time that felt like wearing a diaper.

This really depends upon what you mean by AB/DL. If you diaperish, then 12ish, using towels, or whatever as pretend diapers.

Toys? I used my FisherPrice people with my Erector Set. I got age "inappropriate" toys all growing up, usually 2 or 3 years below my actual age, or 2 or 3 years beyond my actual age.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I was 8-years-old and I pooped in my pants.  I did it deliberately.  It wasn't any accident.  It was a spur-of-the-moment thing where I had the urge to go, the privacy and a pair of underwear that I could throw away if I had to.  I liked the feeling.  I've been doing it every since.

• Like 2