LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I was about 8 at the time I discovered some pull-ups and changing supplies in a box up in the closest. I was fascinated and would put them on when no one else was home. Been buying and wearing since I was in high school and could use my allowance.

I grew up in a family in which most of the women on my mother's side have bladder control problems. After I was toilet-trained my own bladder was tiny and over-active. Consequently my Mom would ask me very nicely to wear a diaper on long car rides and for special occasions where finding a toilet would be a problem. Given that Mom and my older sister needed diapers it did not seem odd to me to also wear diapers. Having my diapers changed in public restrooms never embarrassed me. I reverted to bedwetting at puberty when I was twelve. That was when I was taught to pin on my own gauze diapers for bed. Ar 21 I lost all of my daytime bladder control so that was when I started wearing diapers 24/7.

In 1990 I turned 26. By then I had graduated from law school and passed bar exams in several states. I had my own small apartment. I was in my second year as an associate attorney with a major law firm. Still, all the logistics of being diapered 24/7 was depressing me. One evening I broke down in tears sharing my feelings with my youngest sister, Missy. She had married before turning 19. Her husband was deployed as a USMC officer. Missy started laughing at me.

She said, "The answer is to stop hating your diapers. Your choice is to be diapered or live in wet panties. Just sit here and think about this sensibly."

Missy left me alone in her kitchen. She was behind me when she returned. She put a hand over my eyes. I opened my mouth in surprise. The next thing I felt was a pacifier being inserted into my mouth, but at first I did not know what was in my mouth. She pulled it out and uncovered my eyes so I could see. Honestly I had no memory of using a pacifier as a toddler. I was 5 when Missy had been born and I didn't remember her using a pacifier very long.

She told me to suckle the pacifier for several minutes without trying to talk. Sure enough, working that pacifier calmed me. An hour later Missy started fixing a baby bottle for her daughter. She put two other bottles into the warming pan. She asked me to feed a warm bottle to her baby. While I was doing that she started to suckle a bottle and clearly enjoyed doing so. Suddenly Missy removed my pacifier and replaced it with the nipple of another baby bottle of warm milk. Somehow she began to hold her baby and guide me holding my baby bottle.

Back then I did not have a car or driver's license. When the time came for me to go home Missy handed me a paper bag holding a new EvenFlo bottle with a clear silicone nipple and a new set of MAM orthodontic 6+ month size pacifiers. A cab took me back to my apartment. I was no longer depressed. The next morning was a Sunday in September. I walked to a store where I bought a bottle warmer and a dishwasher rack for baby bottles and pacifiers.

Missy made me some big baby outfits. I began using AB play as my coping strategy. I could have some fun with my diapers so I was no longer depressed. Well that was over 28 years ago.

• Like 3

So not counting the time I was 2-3 and chose to wear a diaper when asked what kind of underwear I wanted that day, the first time was when I was 4.

My mom babysat a ngihbor's infant for extra money (we needed it badly at the time), and she kept a package of Pampers in the closet off the living room. I was fascinated with them. I wanted to know what they felt like. One Saturday morning before anyone was up, I went down there and took one. This was before I slept in anything other than an oversized tee shirt. I unfolded it and held it against myself under the shirt. I remember thinking it was underwhelming. I put it back. It was another 6 or 8 years, I think, before I did anything else ABDL related.

I was a late potty trainer and bedwetter growing up, so the memories of diapers are very keen. I was about 9 and still wetting the bed most nights. I started liking the feeling of having a diaper on at night, but was wearing underwear during the day. I was playing outside and wondered how it would feel to wet my underwear, so I did. I had this huge wet spot on my shorts when I came inside. Mom noticed and asked my why...I couldn’t answer. A few days later I pooped my pants while watching tv in my room. The feeling was amazing! Also amazing was telling my mom that I had pooped in my pants and the attention I got. I had more “accidents” in the coming weeks hoping mom would diaper me during the day. She never did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

My first time and experience was not voluntary. I was 8 years old going on nine years old and the young woman who was babysitting me thought it would be a good idea to take advantage of me. She was smoking hot and I had a crush on her so I let her do whatever she wanted. I ended up on the dominant side preferring the daddy role. As I developed an extreme aversion to ever acting submissive due to years of abuse. And I think it's because of the fact that my first experiences were pretty traumatic. Keep in mind that in real life, any kind of sexual contact is extremely traumatic when you are as young as I was. I sobbed for days and really was not cool, but she begged me to not say anything and to forgive her. Which is ironic because she went right back to molesting me - which because I had an absolute crush on her, I let happen. It went on for three years, until her husband got deployed back to the US. He was a naval officer and she was left alone for months at a time. My parents had no idea, and I was allowed to spend nights and weekends with her. 

While some people might think this is lucky, there is nothing lucky about being molested and forced to roleplay a baby at 8 years old. I am conflicted to this day because of it. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, but am grateful it happened because it made me who I am today.

1 hour ago, Brutal said:

My first time and experience was not voluntary. I was 8 years old going on nine years old and the young woman who was babysitting me thought it would be a good idea to take advantage of me. She was smoking hot and I had a crush on her so I let her do whatever she wanted. I ended up on the dominant side preferring the daddy role. As I developed an extreme aversion to ever acting submissive due to years of abuse. And I think it's because of the fact that my first experiences were pretty traumatic. Keep in mind that in real life, any kind of sexual contact is extremely traumatic when you are as young as I was. I sobbed for days and really was not cool, but she begged me to not say anything and to forgive her. Which is ironic because she went right back to molesting me - which because I had an absolute crush on her, I let happen. It went on for three years, until her husband got deployed back to the US. He was a naval officer and she was left alone for months at a time. My parents had no idea, and I was allowed to spend nights and weekends with her. 

While some people might think this is lucky, there is nothing lucky about being molested and forced to roleplay a baby at 8 years old. I am conflicted to this day because of it. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, but am grateful it happened because it made me who I am today.

That's horrible! I am so sorry that happened to you! :(

1 hour ago, cookiemonster23 said:

That's horrible! I am so sorry that happened to you! :(

I appreciate your sympathy - it was horrible but it made me into the nurturing Daddy Dom I am today. I have to find some silver lining or it would eat away at me. She was a teaching assistant at the school that I attended in Japan. She pretty much picked me out among all the kids there. She was a manipulative predator pure and simple. But like I said before, I wouldn't undo it... because I wouldn't be who I am today.

• 4 weeks later...

I was 13. Wiggling around in my bed and holding myself while desperate to pee, I accidentally gave myself really good feelings, followed them past the point of no return and came helplessly in my pyjamas. I thought I’d wet myself like when I was younger as that amazing feeling happened… iIt should have been shameful, but confusingly but irresistibly, that feeling of losing control was so good it was worth it.

I did it again and again over the next few days, finishing each time with my body trembling with pleasure. I quickly realized that it wasn’t pee — but an erotic link with all my early memories of having a helpless accident was made. It was such an embarrassing subject to suddenly be obsessed with.

I was instantly thinking about trying it for real. It was just a few more days until I had the time and privacy. I filled up my bladder to near bursting and put myself in two snug pairs of underwear to simulate a diaper. I thought about what it must be like to be a baby and have no control. The next time the need to pee come on I just didn’t stop it… and I wet all over myself and my makeshift diaper in a thrilling, helpless warm flood like the little baby I used to be.

It felt glorious and freeing, and totally hot — I immediately pleasured myself twice in a more grown up way in my peed pants — and I’ve often been a wet baby or little boy in my underwear, makeshift diapers or real diapers ever since.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

When I was little (about 6 or so) we were visiting a family friend who had a toddler, I was sat on the pram and I strapped myself in to see what it was like. I forgot that I didn't know how to undo straps. I was out in the hall by myself and started shouting for help, everyone had a good laugh at me and the dad of the family (I forgot his name) started to wind me up by pushing the pram towards the front door, I started crying and they released me.

• Like 2
When I was little (about 6 or so) we were visiting a family friend who had a toddler, I was sat on the pram and I strapped myself in to see what it was like. I forgot that I didn't know how to undo straps. I was out in the hall by myself and started shouting for help, everyone had a good laugh at me and the dad of the family (I forgot his name) started to wind me up by pushing the pram towards the front door, I started crying and they released me.

I routinely did the same thing as a teen. At 12, I became a bedwetter again after almost 2 years of being dry. The wetting would always include masturbation.

• 4 months later...

Bought a pack of princess pull ups with 20 I found walking home from school went home got changed and bought them at Kmart went back home and used it  in the hour in the tub knowing they would leak. That was the first time I did anything dl experience 

After my motor car accident, at 8 in 1983, I had diapers in my cupboard at home. They were just there - I had been unconscious in hospital and had them in hospital for at least 11 weeks. I got back home from the hospital permanently maybe around June or July (I have no idea) so it was sometime after that. I would dream of being in a diaper, but I think the closest I ever got was pulling one out and maybe trying it for size etc.

Then, probably a year later I started wetting my underpants on purpose to see how much they would hold etc. I never made the connection between this and wanting diapers, but I remember walking to the shop in the late 1980's (maybe around 1988) and purchasing diapers. I would wet one or two and throw the rest away out of shame. This continued for many years into adult life, until I found one diaper that was amazing. That was in 2012 and I didn't look for anything else until last month again.

I do remember soiling my underwear too. On one occasion, I couldn't clean it up and had to ask for a parent's help. I do remember my dad looked at it and said something  that was considered an expletive back then, but is total common use today (no, not that).

For me there are a few distinct memories that suggest to me that my ABDL side developed pretty early. My first memory of "interest" in diapers comes from when I was about 5 or 6;  I was potty trained during the day on a pretty normal time frame (around 3), but I was a chronic bed wetter and I wore diapers to bed until almost age 10. However, I don't recall that being anything other than "normal" for me in the early years. However, neighbours of ours had two daughters, one who was a year older than me, and one who was a year younger, and the younger daughter wore diapers - I have no idea why; she may have been developmentally delayed, although as far as I can recall, we all played the same games and such, so it wasn't profound, if that was the case. Anyway, she used to take her diapers off and hide them in the stairwells or under radiators in the apartment building we all lived in, so her mom started sending her out to play in only a diaper and a t-shirt, presumably because she wouldn't take the diaper off. I remember riding bikes around with her, and she was wearing only a diaper. I was absolutely fascinated any time she came out dressed that way, and I would stay by her side if I could. 

Her mom occasionally babysat my brother and I, and that's when I figured out that her older sister wore diapers to bed like I did; their mom grabbed two diapers from a box they had in a hall closet, and called the girls into the dining room, which was just around the corner from the couch where my brother and I were sitting, and she changed the younger girl, and put a diaper on the older girl. I was only maybe 6, but I was electrified by what was happening - I couldn't see it but I was listening intently, and part of me wanted their mom to diaper me next, but that didn't happen. However, when I went home that night and had my own diaper put on, I felt "all tingly" about it for the first time I can recall. 

After that, in the mornings, I started leaving my diaper on until someone told me to take it off, and on weekends sometimes I would have one on for a good part of the morning. I also stopped arguing about wearing diapers on long car trips - I used to object and take it off as soon as we arrived, but later, when we went up to the cottage in the evening, for example, I would leave my car diaper on and just wear it to bed if it was dry or not very wet. 

I transitioned out of wearing night diapers when I was 9, and I never wore one again after I was 10 or so, but when I was 11, I secretly made myself a diaper using safety pins and towels, and made plastic panties out of a white plastic shopping bag. I wore that getup to bed once in a while until I got caught when I was 13, then I stepped away from the whole thing for a really long stretch, like 20 years or so. But the seeds of this interest seem to have been planted really early. 

I remember when I was probably 4 that I tried to squeeze into a pair of my sister's rubber pants.    I have no idea why I tried it.   I don't think I was that interested in diapers then.

I didn't do anything else (or even think about it) until I was probably about 12 or 13.    It was about this time I started really delving into punishment fantasies (which I'd had since Kindergarten, probably a relic of some abuse I had there).     Mostly, they involved ideas of being forced to strip at school or being subjected to electric shocks.   It was about that time that I saw "adult diapers" (cloth) in the Sears catalog and suddenly started obsessing about diaper punishment.

The first actual act was me using a towel as a diaper and a cut up trash bag as plastic pants.    This continued until I found out that the local drug stores actually had "incontinence" pants in the store.   Took me a while to work up the nerve to get some but I eventually did and it started me down the path.

For me it was the typical imprint think. With 5 or 6 when I started to wet the bed again and had my first sexual experiences while waking up in the wet sheets. I had no clue about all that and start to experiment with myself, because I associate the new excitement with the wetting. Later I start to build my own diapers from plastic bags and kitchen towels to hide the new secret from my parents, because they menacing me to bring me to the doc if my betwetting does not stopp. Maybe with 18 I bought my first disposable diaper. With 50 I start needing them because I developed UIC and was later diagnosed with IC.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember going into a superstore and walking past the baby supply isle I saw bottles and pacifiers (dummies). I got so excited about the thought of going home and putting a new diaper on and drinking milk from a bottle. Slightly warm of cause.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2019 at 8:31 PM, Dougie77 said:

I was a late potty trainer and bedwetter growing up, so the memories of diapers are very keen. I was about 9 and still wetting the bed most nights. I started liking the feeling of having a diaper on at night, but was wearing underwear during the day. I was playing outside and wondered how it would feel to wet my underwear, so I did. I had this huge wet spot on my shorts when I came inside. Mom noticed and asked my why...I couldn’t answer. A few days later I pooped my pants while watching tv in my room. The feeling was amazing! Also amazing was telling my mom that I had pooped in my pants and the attention I got. I had more “accidents” in the coming weeks hoping mom would diaper me during the day. She never did.

I remember the first time I wet my pants deliberately. It felt so good. Because I* often wet my self in any case I could get away with it. I never knew for certain but I always suspected my Mother knew I did it on purpose quite often.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2018 at 6:08 PM, cookiemonster23 said:

A lot of people get into it very young, I think I’m almost an outlier for doing it in my teen years.

In my experience, boys tens to get into it quite young, whereas girls tend to start typically much later in life. 

No. My "blankie" at 4-6 y/o was a piece of a rubber sheet that I do not remember not having

• 5 weeks later...

I remember that me and a childhood friend of mine played house and took turns as parent and baby. One day she took some diapers from her grandmother who was incontinent but was so thin that she could wear kids' clothes. They were the right size for us and we put them on. Being kids, we naturally dared each other to poop them. She pretended to but I loaded as much as my 5 year old body could push out. My friend didn't think I was going to but a dare is a dare. She eventually soiled hers too but we both admitted that it felt great and we kept doing every time we played together for the next few years.

I was 5 or 6 and at daycare.  All the kids were going swimming, and I went into one of the bedrooms in the house to change into my swimsuit with two other kids.  This girl my age got undressed she had a diaper on.  I asked why she was wearing it and she said she needed it.  I didn't know "big kids" could wear diapers and I really wanted one, too.  I tried to put one of my baby sister's diapers on one night not long after that, but it was too small.  Another time at the same daycare we played house, and I was told to be the baby, so I decided I could wear a diaper.  I got into the room where all the diapers were kept and tried to put one on.  It almost fit, but not quite.  So I thought I could just put two diapers together and it would work, but then it was too big and the tabs kept coming loose where I tried to stick them together, and I got really frustrated.

I think I was around 12 or 13 because my little sister had to have been around 4 or 5. Now, to preface, I had a weird attraction to diapers and baby stuff going into this. My older half brother was a bedwetter but he bullied me too. I think that disconnect caused something to misfire in my lovemap that diapers weren't for babies, in fact they were for people bigger and stronger than myself, because I remember being curious as young as 4 or 5, but never acted on it due to a perceived inherent wrongness. Anyway, when I was 12 my mom deemed me old enough to stay home alone, but not babysit my sister. So she would leave me home alone and either take my sister with her to work or to our grandparents during the summer of '02. Well, being left alone and knowing when I'd be able to expect mom home because she had her schedule on the fridge, curiosity led to bravery. I sneaked into my sisters bedroom and tried on her pull-ups and sort of fell in love. I also discovered that I was a girl around that time and began cross dressing. Typical trans kid stories, you know, steal clothes from your parent and act dumb when they mention how they can't find certain things. So that summer I got to spend a few hours most days as either a little girl playing with my sisters toys in her room and filching pull-ups along the way or being a big girl during the day and just doing what my adolescent brain imagined girl stuff was. It's funny, because I watched so much bad TV so dutifully because this is what girls watch, lol. I forget if I started wearing them before wearing to bed, or if I reasoned myself into that first and started playing baby after. I definitely remember that if I ever got caught I would lie and tell my mom I'd started wetting the bed during the divorce from my at the time step dad but didn't want to tell her because she'd asked me to step up with a lot of adult responsibilities. It was pretty emotionally manipulative looking back, but kids are jerks. Anyway, it continued from there even if normal wearing declined once my sister stopped bedwetting the interest never did. Pretty sure I bought a pack of girls 4t pull ups with the first paycheck from my first job and it's been part of my life since.

• 2 weeks later...