LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can Anyone (easily) Explain This?

Guest dorkster

Guest dorkster

I'll consider myself a binky user only (no thumb). But, when I stuck on my binky (either of them) my mind forgets to breathe, but if I suck on my thumb I'm fine ( I can breathe without thinking about it. Does anyone know why that happens? Is it because I used my thumb longer, or is it preference, like my body likes the thumb better than the binky?

Maybe it's triggering nerve impulses by stimulating somepart of your face your not use to have touch. Then there's the chance that your mind still remembers the bottle, which the Paci is ment to replace and is waiting for you to have a swallow reflex..heck I dont know. I'd go with the last post just give it some more time, and don't use it at NIGHT! BTW Mythbusters Rock..Maybe we should pose the question to them! :lol:

thats an easy one. your mind is thinking that the binky is the real teet. and when a baby sucks theyr drinking or atleast sucking air.

so you stop breathing cause your mind thinks your drinking and since you've grown up you cant drink and breath at the same time.

and appearantly your thumb is too hard and doesnt feel like a teet.

smiles.

Interesting question, dorkster...

It may just have something to do with natural instincts. How does a baby know to suckle? How does a baby know to hold its breath when submerged in water?

I have also heard that sometimes babies forget to breathe, so there maybe some connection there as well.