LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

who knows you wet

oldwetter66

My wife, my mother and one of my sisters knows.  My GP, pain doc and osteopath also know.  Any other medical professional I go to will probably find out if they do any type of exam.  I will let them know anyway, during the medical history questions.  I will have to tell my stepdaughter and her husband when/if they come to visit this summer.

It wouldn't surprise me if any of my neighbors know, but nobody has ever said anything to me.  I stay as discreet as possible, but I tend to do yard work in sweatpants, t-shirt and a diaper. I have had several conversations in the yard and I'm pretty sure they could hear the crinkling while I moved around.

On 12/4/2018 at 5:51 AM, Hookedondiapers said:

My wife, my mother and one of my sisters knows.  My GP, pain doc and osteopath also know.  Any other medical professional I go to will probably find out if they do any type of exam.  I will let them know anyway, during the medical history questions.  I will have to tell my stepdaughter and her husband when/if they come to visit this summer.

It wouldn't surprise me if any of my neighbors know, but nobody has ever said anything to me.  I stay as discreet as possible, but I tend to do yard work in sweatpants, t-shirt and a diaper. I have had several conversations in the yard and I'm pretty sure they could hear the crinkling while I moved around.

I'm sure my neighbours know as my sheets and pants etc are often on the line drying

All of my family knows and I'm guessing most of my friends are aware. Nobody brings it up and I'm very quick to change if I've had a BM so as not to offend. Proper management seems to be the key and I've been able to work within my timed changes without concern but it does take practice.

• 2 weeks later...

Only my doctor knows I wet and poop in bed and while up and about because I am partially bladder and bowel incontinent due to back issues. Nothing can be done about the incontinence because it would require surgery to fix my back and I can't afford it and the incontinence would most likely continue because of the damage to the nerves. Even if I could afford the surgery, I would not have it done because they could do more damage than good.

My boyfriend knows and encourages me and now some of our close circle of gay friends know. My straight friends don't and my two main clients know but believe it is a medical condition I've developed and haven't asked any further questions. In fact one went so far as to ask if they needed to make any adjustments for me on the fortnightly visits I make to their office which I thought was rather sweet. Not sure they'd have been quite so understanding if they knew I'd chosen to go 24/7!