LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Escape substitutes when out of diapers

I use diapers for relaxation, the feeling of wearing and using a diaper calms me down after stressful situations. But I don't get diapers often, sometimes up to 4 months. What do some of you do when you face a stressful situation but you have no diapers to help relax or escape reality? I should also stress that my problem isn't financial but situational, I still live with parents and it's awfully tough go get diapers past them.

Edited by Movableacorn
Not clear enough

What I used to do was to get acid reflux & have to take time off work when things got too bad.  Since I retired the stress reduced a huge amount.  And now I'm in nappies all day every day things are even better!

Never been in that situation and never gonna be

I always have diapers for 2 months when ordering new ones and in that small chance I don't get diapers in that period, I have a diaper store nearby, but only cloth-like

#1 Don't let yourself run out.

#2 Cloth Diapers.

#3 Local stores have diapers.

#4 Home-made diapers.

#5 Pantswetting.

Almost never is a situation so difficult that nothing can be done for it. When diapers are important in your life you make something happen B)

Bettypooh

I've thought more & more about cloth only because disposables are becoming so expensive. With cloth one should never be faced with running out in theory. I've run into situations when I've jumped online to make a order to see the company was out of stock. That's why I usually maintain a 2 month supply. I should probably start to experiment with cloth so I won't need to have that nagging wonder if I can get supplies.

When I was feeling a little financial pinch I was fortunate that I had a reasonable inventory of cloth diapers.    Even without purpose made cloth diapers, you can always try improvision out of towels or the like (I started out with cheap-assed white towels back 50 years ago).

Absent diapers, per se, its not clear what  your interest is but you could try various things:  stuffing underwear, going without underwear, adopting "rules" for toilet use, etc...

• Like 1

If I don't have diapers I refer to my WRAP.  Which stands for Wellness Recovery Action Plan.  When writing my wrap we go through like a planning stage where we try to figure out what coping mechanisms we can do to cope with different situations.

One of them is drawing.

There are some movies that just seem to take me away as far as stress.  I don't wear diapers all the time and in fact, usually just a few mornings a week for a few hours.  Stress can be a big problem with lots of people, especially depending on what type of job you have.  Just watching some DVD's of TV shows, or even some movies seem to take me to another place and get my mind off of things.  Loosing myself in a good book helps too.  Diapers can help relieve stress for a lot of people, but just think of what the non AB/DL's do when they have to relieve their stress! 

I'm fortunate to have a fair sized diaper stash so I'll likely not run out of diapers any time soon.  However....when I'm feeling particularly stressed out or melancholy from the events of the day then my go to stress reliever is riding my motorcycle.  I love bikes and I've found that it is some of the best therapy out there for me.

When I was a young adult I wasn't aware there was such a thing as an adult diaper.  Depends and Attends hadn't been invented, and I never thought to go to a medical supply shop to see if they had adult cloth diapers.  So when I was much younger, I just used to pin a bath towel to myself as a cloth diaper, and use a plastic garbage bag as my plastic pants.  Since I wasn't aware of any better options, I kinda liked it back then.  

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...