LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

teens and adults wearining hooded Cristmas sleepers to Walmart

Well I have been sitting out in front of Walmart doing the bell ringing for the Salvation army.I have seen a bunch of teens and adults wearing those sleepers.Most where to far away to get a good look to see if they where wearing anything underneath except one that came right up to my bucket..She was about 19.And it sure looked like she was wearing a diaper underneath.

Now don't blast me me for looking as Its my job to be looking at these people.

3 hours ago, diaperedboilerman said:

LOL nothing wrong with that. Everytime I go out in public I check out every woman young or old to look for a bulge of a diaper or wet pants. :) I sure don't blame you for looking. I would do it too............Sounds like I need a bell ringing job in my spare time! LOL These Northshore MegaMax would get me through a shift easy standing there. 

The reason I said; don't blast me; is because I said I was looking at teens.There are those that have blasted me befor for saying something about teens and diapers.

3 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

Well I have been sitting out in front of Walmart doing the bell ringing for the Salvation army.I have seen a bunch of teens and adults wearing those sleepers.Most where to far away to get a good look to see if they where wearing anything underneath except one that came right up to my bucket..She was about 19.And it sure looked like she was wearing a diaper underneath.

I'm always looking for tell tale signs of diapers too

I see no problem in looking at other people, of any age, in public, as long as its only looking...

Its like the way we have to write stuff nowadays, "I like (looking at) kids, in a non-sexual way"  

Lots of people talking a lot of sense on here, we ALL look at others all the time, its what we are about, it how we make decisions. I see nothing wrong in it at all. If i see a guy with undies (or nappy ) showing i'm all eye's, but thats all it is. I love to see people out and about wearing a nice warm snug onesie, often i'm jealous that i'm not wearing mine

On 12/2/2018 at 3:06 PM, waynecook52 said:

I've seen there at Target too. A really cute group of teens came through and all I could think to myself as I stared bored at self checkout, "I bet they are peeing their diapers right now." I think the onsie is the first step to regression. If millenials were hesitant to regress even in online spaces, the next generation is going to be flaunting it as the apocalypse approaches. Falalala!  

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly, its highly unlikely they were wearing diapers under their sleepers. Teen girls tend to group together and do kooky things like wearing sleepers out and about.  Also sleepers now have become accepted, specially for females to wear.  Females can even get away with wearing onesies as their "shirt", ones with a baby print might get some passing glances, more normal prints wouldn't get any notice most likely.

56 minutes ago, dl_ashlee said:

Sadly, its highly unlikely they were wearing diapers under their sleepers. Teen girls tend to group together and do kooky things like wearing sleepers out and about.  Also sleepers now have become accepted, specially for females to wear.  Females can even get away with wearing onesies as their "shirt", ones with a baby print might get some passing glances, more normal prints wouldn't get any notice most likely.

Those are not onsies, they are called body suits and supper comfortable typically. You wear them to hide the underwear line when wearing tighter clothing. They are not as loose as onsie, and tend to be very very form fitting. Sometimes they blouse out at the torso, so that can be worn as outer wear as well.

As to the rest of the thread... if you see a pretty person that is fine, if you leer, that is bad... Looking fine, leering bad.