LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What started you on wearing diapers?

As early as I can remember I've wanted to wear diapers when I finally got my first adult diapers I remember putting one on feeling a level of comforting warmth I had never felt before I felt 110% safe and worry free it was like all my stresses fears and worrys just completely vanished and I was hooked over time the feelings of warmth and comfort just kept getting stronger and I began to look forward to putting a diaper on more and more now that my girlfriend knows I'm an ABDL and she takes care of me the feelings of warmth and comfort are a 1000 times stronger than they were the first time I wore a diaper I'm to the point now where if I tried to stop wearing diapers I'd be a terribly irritable and unhappy person but diapers don't create any problems and now that I've told my girlfriend and I know that she enjoys babying me I have no want or reason to stop so I won't 

• 4 weeks later...

What started you on wearing diapers? A combination of your reasons and some of my own.

"have a life long interest in diapers and have done it all your life" - I don't know if it was all my life but I remember I wanted to be back in diapers pretty much the day I got out of them. I have a distinct childhood memory of it. I've always been as much AB/DL as IC.

"people have said they were never potty trained as kids" - I was toilet trained! But not until quite late (well into primary school) due to developmental issues.

"start to wet the bed later in life" - I have a defect or illness of some sort. We're not sure what it is because frankly we haven't been able to locate it. The illness has resulted in cyclic problems with my continence, first in early childhood, then late primary school and early high school, and now from early undergrad onwards.

How did you feel about them when first wearing them? Obviously the very first time (in early childhood) started when I passed one standard deviation above the mean toilet training age :) and would have continued until I toilet trained. Ultimately, during this period, I had only a vague awareness that other people were out of diapers - especially as I was attached to special education units which usually had a much larger percentage of people in diapers. After about six years old I didn't want to let my diapers go but eventually did.

During the second episode (late primary school) I felt humiliated and awful but by the time I got out of them again they had become normalised enough to me that I felt nothing much.

How do you feel about them now? Fine! I get to be myself and deal with my medical issues at the same time, and I'm okay with that.

Like a lot of posters, my desire started at a young age.   I was potty trained at a moderately late age.   I believe I was still wearing diapers well beyond my third birthday, or possibly still regularly using them after my fourth birthday.   I remember having frequent accidents when I was four, and have vague memories of wearing diapers while being sick when I was 4 1/2.  I might have been older than than, because it was in the Spring and my 5th birthday was in early September.     I only remember one childhood accident after that, which wasn't really an accident.   I was five and realized it had been a while since I had an accident and pooped my pants.   My mom had almost no response to it, and just cleaned me up.  There were a couple of toilet-related incidents after that, and I had other thoughts of diapers and babyhood.   While I didn't have any other toileting issues (IE bedwetting), I was emotionally immature.

Those feelings got stronger as I reached puberty, and throughout high school, I began to fantasize about wearing diapers again.  I read parenting articles about bedwetting and discovered kids wore diapers at an advanced age.   I tried make my own diapers in college, but never had any success, but I started to experience dribbling related accidents. Goodnites came out when I was old enough to purchase my own pair, and those were the first absorbent product. 

How did you feel about them when first wearing them?

That first set of diapers was awesome.  It was far better than I ever imagined.  I finally purchased Attends from HDIS and they were my first pair of real diapers I ever used.  It was even better, but I still felt this huge guilt.    Around 1998 I started using the internet and internet searches.  One of the first searches was "Diapers" and "Bedwetting" which eventually led me to DPF.  Even though I realized I was not the only one, I still felt like I was part of a freak crowd, and was ashamed of my thoughts.

How do you feel about them now? 

Honestly, that guilt didn't go away for a very long time.   I was still very much in the binge/purge cycle when I started posting here, and still had unhealthy fantasizes.  I went through some hard personal times and began to realize diapers were diapers were just a part of me.   It was several of our long-time posters that helped me recognize the role that diapers and being 'little' played in my life.  I read the proto-type of Rosalie's first book, and it was an epiphany.   I finally understood what I was, and how diapers play a role in my life.   That's when diapers stopped being a taboo item that I indulged in and became something I did because I could.   

I didnt really have an interest in diapers until 18 or so when i first found out about abdl dont know why but it caught my attention, So i looked into it more and got really into it. 
And when i first tried one on it really enjoyed it and havent really stopped since then. But over time it has changed for me, a bit more from being something mostly sexual to something that comforts me and helps me relax at times.

i was 8 or 9, at my friends house, he had a baby brother, i didnt, my friend shouts "mom, ______ made a stinky and needs a new diaper!" there was a box of pampers just out in the open. she walks in picks him up, and a diaper and walks off with him, comes back with him some time later smelling fresh.

so i go home and google diapers, what are they, trying to figure out why babies need them, and why i didn't, made my way to that website, which is no more, that had stories of kids my age in diapers. i was enthralled and then i wanted to try it. 

i guess my natural curiosity led me to this point. i never stopped asking myself "why" and what i came up with was large family, not enough attention, just wanted a second chance at being a kid again.

im so thankful for being smart even as a kid, and not getting caught, i would have never heard the end of it from my brothers. been able to keep this secret for over 15 years now.

I was in third or fourth grade and my stepmother would humiliate me with the threat of diapers.  And you to have to hand wash my underpants when I would have accidents.  At some point I mentally determined I needed to wear diapers and I have worn them off and on until I started wearing them permanently two years ago.

Rusty Pins asked: What started you on wearing diapers?

Did you always have a life long interest in wearing diapers and have done it all your life?

For me, I have always had a life long interest in wearing diapers. I have no idea why and from where or from whom my interest started. One possibility maybe because my mother would always threaten to put me in diapers when ever I acted up as a child. If I cried for any reason as a young child, my mother would also threaten to put me in diapers so I would stop crying. It became a humiliating thing for me. So maybe it was the humiliation that drew my interest towards diapers.

Even though mother threatened me and I would always say no as a child, deep inside I really wanted to be diapered. I can remember as a very young child that I would secretly put on the cloth diapers that mother had used on me when I was younger. As I got older and grew bigger I would secretly use towels as my diaper and sometimes I might even steal a diaper or two from the grocery store when I was at the grocery store with my mother. 

From childhood to adulthood I have always had an interest in wearing diapers but I have not worn them everyday. As I have gotten much older,  I wear them much more often. One because of medical need and two because they help me relax, and deal with anxiety and stress.

5 hours ago, Penry said:

Rusty Pins asked: What started you on wearing diapers?

Did you always have a life long interest in wearing diapers and have done it all your life?

For me, I have always had a life long interest in wearing diapers. I have no idea why and from where or from whom my interest started. One possibility maybe because my mother would always threaten to put me in diapers when ever I acted up as a child. If I cried for any reason as a young child, my mother would also threaten to put me in diapers so I would stop crying. It became a humiliating thing for me. So maybe it was the humiliation that drew my interest towards diapers.

Even though mother threatened me and I would always say no as a child, deep inside I really wanted to be diapered. I can remember as a very young child that I would secretly put on the cloth diapers that mother had used on me when I was younger. As I got older and grew bigger I would secretly use towels as my diaper and sometimes I might even steal a diaper or two from the grocery store when I was at the grocery store with my mother. 

From childhood to adulthood I have always had an interest in wearing diapers but I have not worn them everyday. As I have gotten much older,  I wear them much more often. One because of medical need and two because they help me relax, and deal with anxiety and stress.

This is eriely close to my situation accept I was threatened and humiliated for having accidents in my panties. Somehow I grew to desire that attention and even become sexually aroused by it.  Good old Frued should have studied a diaper lover.

Honestly, I think because I potty trained late (4 1/2-5 years old), they kind of always gave me the underlying desire of wanting to be in them for the rest of my life. After potty training, though, it never really catalyzed until middle school, when I was first exploring sexuality and “acquired” some Goodnites.

When I first rediscovered them, it was an addicting feeling. I felt like at the time it was wrong, but they just felt so good, and I couldn’t help but keep going back for more. I got caught a number of times doing it by my folks, and I ended up getting sent to therapy to try and fix it, but ultimately, I just couldn’t stay away from diapers.

I do have days where I wish I didn’t have an interest in them, and that my sexual pleasures were a little more normal, but most days I can’t imagine living without them. They’ve become a huge part of who I am, and I enjoy every moment I can being diapered. It’s more than just a material object and it’s more than just a fetish. It’s a part of my life, one I’m proud to have.

4 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

This is eriely close to my situation accept I was threatened and humiliated for having accidents in my panties. Somehow I grew to desire that attention and even become sexually aroused by it.  Good old Frued should have studied a diaper lover.

I agree 100%!

I wasn't potty trained until I was 4 1/2 years old. I actually remember wearing diapers and not wanting to be out of them. My mom tells me she tried and tried but just gave up trying to potty train me. She got me out of them because I had to be out of diapers to start school. I was in night diapers until I  was 10ish. I remember my mom catching me taking and wearing my cousins diapers one day when I was 7 or 8. So, to answer this, I guess I don't know what started me wanting to wear diapers. I have always wanted diapers since I was really young. All this info comes from my mom while I searched for why I am the way I am.

It is hard to pin this on one event.
- Mom threatened me with diapers a few times, but never went through with it.
- I had a friend who rumor had it that he wore diapers to bed until he was 8 years old. I heard this when we were 11 and I asked him if it was true. He responded that "Maybe I liked wearing diapers".
- I remember having dreams that involved diapers when I was 12. One involved wearing a diaper as a preteen astronaut. Another involved getting trapped on an automatic conveyor belt where the conveyor was stripping and putting a diaper on me.
- On top of this my niece was born when i was 13 and I was around a baby with a source of diapers.

Between all of these, I was hooked.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

On 12/16/2018 at 12:25 PM, oznl said:

Apparently, my mother toilet trained me aggressively and very, very early (20 months) because my sister had just been born and she didn’t want the work of having two infants in nappies simultaneously.  This meant that I lost both nappies and maternal attention very early in life.  I suspect that this *might* have something to do with it.

I have always been attracted to diapers.  I was interested in them more than a decade before puberty and my interest in them long survived the decline in my sex drive.  I can clearly remember deliberately wetting my pants at age 2 because I wanted to.  It’s wired in deep.

Wow... Ive heard this story repeated many times over. Have you ever considered writing about growing up in detail?

8 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

Wow... Ive heard this story repeated many times over. Have you ever considered writing about growing up in detail?

I did ?  In fact, you've read it.

https://fetlife.com/users/445082/posts/1158198

I could write a lot more but I'm mindful of my partner's profession and my kids.

• 2 months later...

My reason is slightly different, although I remember threats if being put back in nappies as a child it wasn't until I got to 10,11 or 12 when my interest spiked.

My parents used to buy me and my brother a comic annual each a year one of us git a copy of the Beano and the other got a copy of Dandy, we would swap once we had read them.

In these comics there was a surprising amount of mild ABDL content (of course I didn't know at the time).  There was several instances of dummies (pacifiers) being forced into mouths, people dressing as infants to avoid being recognised. Quite strange to find so much suspect stories when the comics were not linked to my knowledge.

The biggest influences on my future nappy wearing self was on in which Dennis the Menace was punished for being naughty by being placed in a bonnet, with a dummy and placed in a play pen (I can't recall if a nappy was involved).   The comic I post below was the result of my first ever erection and resulted in years of fashioning nappies out of towels.

IMAG2105_1.thumb.jpg.b8b52faf40f628ac6455c716d4fb6919.jpgIMAG2106_1.thumb.jpg.834d10e691186188fb47c7e34c533d0f.jpg

My interest never went away and as I am soon to be 40 I doubt it ever will.

I was asked one morning if I wanted to wear underwear for the day or a diaper. I chose the diaper. I was 2 or 3. That is my earliest memory, so pretty much since I’ve been conscious I’ve wanted to be in diapers. I didn’t know why. 

The first I wore one after getting out of them I just held it against myself under the big shirt I wore to bed. I was between 4 and 5. I found it underwhelming.

The first I actually wore one, not just held it there, I was 14 and had faked bedwetting. I asked my mom for diapers. I was disappointed she got me pull-ups.

When I finally did get real diapers, again by asking, I was 14 or 15, and I loved them. My mom knocked on my door that night and asked me if I needed help. How I wish I had said yes ... a lost opportunity.

14 hours ago, Pe@nut said:

My reason is slightly different, although I remember threats if being put back in nappies as a child it wasn't until I got to 10,11 or 12 when my interest spiked.

My parents used to buy me and my brother a comic annual each a year one of us git a copy of the Beano and the other got a copy of Dandy, we would swap once we had read them.

In these comics there was a surprising amount of mild ABDL content (of course I didn't know at the time).  There was several instances of dummies (pacifiers) being forced into mouths, people dressing as infants to avoid being recognised. Quite strange to find so much suspect stories when the comics were not linked to my knowledge.

The biggest influences on my future nappy wearing self was on in which Dennis the Menace was punished for being naughty by being placed in a bonnet, with a dummy and placed in a play pen (I can't recall if a nappy was involved).   The comic I post below was the result of my first ever erection and resulted in years of fashioning nappies out of towels.

IMAG2105_1.thumb.jpg.b8b52faf40f628ac6455c716d4fb6919.jpgIMAG2106_1.thumb.jpg.834d10e691186188fb47c7e34c533d0f.jpg

My interest never went away and as I am soon to be 40 I doubt it ever will.

This has brought back memories

• 1 month later...

I was late to toilet train.  I prolly still wet the bed randomly till I was 6.  I was babysat and diapered way later than most people.  I had both cloth and plastic used on me. I always liked them. Never really thought about it other than I liked wearing them as underwear.      My older brother was incontinent and moved back into my mothers around 12  I found his diapers and that’s when I  fantasized about them. That’s when it changed. I also hit puberty  He’s now a transsexual lesbian and wears 24/7   I bought my own at 16. Been a fetish ever since.   I’ve had medical issues that have made it regular at night last 3 months 

My Turn My Turn!

Just fooling around.

I grew up living with my Grandparents house.  My Dad and mom Divorced and I would get to see my mom on weekends or every other weekend.  One Night when I was visiting my mom and her new husband my new stepdad I was told by him that if I keep pissing the bed which was a pull-out couch I would be put back in a diaper for the night.  Well, that night I peed the bed.  Not my fault I did even know I did it.  

Just a little back story my mom and stepdad at that time lived in an apartment building and I believe to this day the next time I visited for the weekend one night we all walked across the apartment complex and we visited friends not knowing why or what we were really doing there.  But when we got home that night and it was time for bed.  I was putting on my PJ's and my at that time stepdad told me to leave the PJ's off.  Of course, I asked why and he said I have something instead for you he brought over a diaper think it was either a Huggies or Pampers not really sure.  But he put it on me and told me that this is your punishment for wetting the bed.  As I lay there next to my older brother in just a teeshirt and diaper I fell in love with diapers.

How did you feel about them when first wearing them?

Now to this part as I lay there thinking to myself what an enjoyment this is to be in just a diaper and tee, of course, I did have to touch it a few times before I fell asleep.  The next morning when I woke up my stepdad was sitting there and he asked me if I was wet and of course, I was as I was still a bed wetter.  He told me to get out of bed and take off the diaper and put it in the trash.

After that one night, it never happened again but it set things in motion for me loving diapers.

It would not be until around 12 I got some from my Grandpa as he was a sick man and there was some stash in his room.  Though at that time they were adult diapers and well did not fit too well it was still a diaper.

How do you feel about them now? 

As for now, I have worn here and there from time to time but the urge never leaves me.  As I move forward in life I believe I will be in diapers full time not too long into the future that is how much I really love my diapers.

When I rediscovered this website and joined it I now have a large desire to re-train my body to use diapers for their intended use.  No more undies 

• 3 weeks later...

I knew I just wanted to wear diapers when I was 9. I remember I liked wearing them as a toddler and then I had quit wearing them on my own. I remember finding adult diapers in the grocery store at age 10 and wished I could try them. I would always look at them but never liked that they were called briefs. I just knew they were diapers. My mom saw me looking at them and said it was for people with bladder problems and for old people who lose control of their bladder. In 6th grade I discovered I was not the only person out there who liked diapers and wanted to wear them and there were actually people who wore them. Some wore them for bed wetting but would keep them on after getting up and they liked waking up in a wet diaper and a dry bed. 

My parents were very conservative about diapers so they wouldn't let me wear them and not buy them for me and told me it was all gross and sick.She even told me I would lose bladder control and no one would want to share a dorm room with me or even want to marry me because they wouldn't want to smell any dirty diapers. She even said I would have a hard time finding a job and my life would be going backwards. I am pretty sure she was just bluffing because is this how she feels about people with bladder and bowel issues? Even my therapist try to coax me out of it by telling me they're bulky to wear and uncomfortable and even babies don't like wearing them and try taking them off when they learn how. No wonder they have onesies. 

I just hid this part of me again for many years until I got my own at age 17 with my allowance. By then my dad was liberal about it but my mom was still a conservative about it. My dad just thought it was a phase and I would grow out of it and I am a big girl now and my mom found out and she let me wear them too but made it clear she hated this diaper thing and it was gross. She tried to shame me out of them by making critical comments about it and saying things like "Oh Beth" in a disgusted tone and telling me "you're wearing a diaper, yuck." She always like patting me there and fixing my dress I would have on or my clothes and she would always know I was wearing a diaper. Then I moved out and wore more often because I made more money and worked more hours and I even went 24/7 and didn't tell my parents that and I have quit 24/7 for a while and would go back to it a few years later and quit again until I was finally forced into diapers. My mom knows now I wear them 24/7. It took her ten years to become liberal about it. Now she fully supports it and sees it as part of who I am and said she got used to it. 

I am glad to have proven my mother wrong about diapers. Married with kids and I have a job and normal life. They bring me happiness and I totally feel happier to be wearing a diaper. I actually feel complete in them. My kids are very well adjusted and happy. Diapers have become a lifestyle than a comfort item. I now see them as my underwear. Even my mom has started calling them my underwear than a diaper. 

On 6/21/2019 at 8:32 AM, ruchasinha said:

I am not wearing diaper. But my grandma wearing a diaper. Mostly oldest people use the diapers. Friends adult diaper is the best brand for diaper. It is the best overnight diapers for adults and comfortable for daily use.

what does that link have to do with what started you wearing diapers?  Just wondering?

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I remember when I was about 5 watching pamper commerical and going to my room to put all my underwear on t ok simulate diapers thickness. I was caught by my dad who threatened to leave the house and by diapers and tell everyone. A few years later I found myself wanting to wear again so I started to wet myself in private. I would steal a diapers from cousins if I had a chance. When I was fourteen I had my first job and was able to buy my first package of Goodnites. My parents found evidence of my use however they never did anything to stop me. I continue to use baby diapers and pull ups until I gain the strength to buy adult diapers which cause me a ton of stress. The last 10years I've been consistently diapered with only a few people who know. This year I broke my hip an had to ask roommate to get my hidden stash because I couldn't walk to bathroom. They didn't judge me which helped me realize that I never needed to hide my lifestyle. I'm now disabled and wearing 24/7 with my insurance paying for my diapers. I'm the most comfortable with myself and diapers than ever before. Started off Sexual however I've been diapered for so long now it's more of mental and mobility issue. I feel the most relaxed while diapered and can sleep only when diapered. I had an girlfriend who knew about this and would participate with me.I've had time to grow and mature I can meet someone else who is okay with the world of adult babies an diaper lovers.

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

On 6/23/2019 at 8:34 PM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

what does that link have to do with what started you wearing diapers?  Just wondering?

I think it's called "spam" this is a product made and sold in India, made to"fit Indian  bodies".....just someone advertising..... This type of stuff usually gets deleted by a mod....and possibly the poster banned...fyi

On 6/21/2019 at 5:32 AM, ruchasinha said:

I am not wearing diaper. But my grandma wearing a diaper. Mostly oldest people use the diapers. Friends adult diaper is the best brand for diaper. It is the best overnight diapers for adults and comfortable for daily use.