LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What started you on wearing diapers?

After I was toilet trained at 33 months my bladder was tiny and over-active so my Mom asked me nicely to wear just-in-case diapers on long car trips, etc. During the school season we rarely drove more than a half hour. Most years I sometimes went 4 months without wearing a diaper. Even on trips in bed I could always wake up in time to use a toilet.

Then at puberty I reverted to bedwetting. That was when I was taught to pin on my own diapers. That was when I was 12 in 1976. Since then I have never fallen to sleep without being diapered. Later, when I was 21 in 1985 I lost all my day control. I've needed diapers 24/7 since then.

It's been life-long for me.   I have no idea what the trigger was.   I understand I was a bit of trouble getting potty trained, but was never a bedwetter.   My sister was -- so every now and then, I would sneak a diaper or two.  I had no idea why I liked them and no clue that they were sexually stimulating me - at least not until I was finally old enough to really understand that.

I was in high school when I got my first adult diapers.  Mind you, this was the early '80s so the choice was pretty limited.  They were 'ok' - I think they were called Dry Comfort.   But it wasn't long after that I discovered Attends.  Those remained my favorites for over 10 years.  

• 1 month later...

It all started when Inwas young I knew that when I got older I would wear. In grade school I would occasionally have a chance to slip a dip. I got caught many times with. Makeshift diaper and hidden wet pants and undies as a kid as I would just wet myself wishing for my folks to buy diapers for me. They never did lol. When I was 14 the first time I had my own money from a job at a restaurant that was by a CVS I had known about Goodnites from their advertisements and a light went off just go in buy some. I WAS TOTALLY SCARED I would see someone I knew or get questioned nothing happened. I tried to put this aside out of sight out of mind only lasted for a few years however I would think about it sometimes. I felt ashamed for a wanting diapers without needing them thought I was only one. It was until I was about 25ish I started again I went through the binge prudge cycle a few times. However I kept with it which leads me to this year. I told my self it's ok I'm not doing anything wrong and it's just a part of me I must learn to live with. A few months after building my self esteem up I was in an accident where I shattered my femur and part of my pelvis and had to have a hip replacement. When I came home I had to ask my bestfriend if they could grab my diapers from the stash cause I couldn't walk right away. From that point a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I dont flash my diapers however I'm completely comfortable in my own skin now I now have some mobility issues and a weak pelvis floor give me super urge incontinence and an overactive bladder from accident I know get diapers sent to house monthly with my insurance. I got what I always wanted in the long run. My advice is live your truth dont hide in shadows of shame just be you 24/7!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Well I was abused growing up so maybe that attributed to it I was also bullied too. All I know is I always wanted to wear and would always find some way to get a diaper. Sometimes I would sneak and it one if my baby bro’s diapers to wear. I remember one time I snuck and got one for me and my female cousin to try when we were kids. Then growing up I confused with one of my aunts and she would help get me some diapers. I’ve pretty much always had this fetish

• 2 weeks later...

I was abused by a guy who always wanted me to me to wet and poop my pants when I was little. Maybe that’s where it started for me. But I think I liked to poop my pants ever since I was potty trained. I wanted to wear diapers like my cousins when we got together as a young kid, and sometimes I would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a theory that for me it began long before I could comprehend the desire. I had a congenital heart defect at birth, was really small for my age, barely made noise. I was told that when I cried you could hardly hear me. I had open heart surgery at two and a half years of age. I mostly do not remember it though. I was hospitalized and traumatized by needles when I was seven. Looking back at things, I was an anxious child. When in the hospital I freaked out when my parents were not there. In general I had and still have irrational fears. I was almost child abducted twice, once n second grade and then in fourth grade. The fourth grade incident was major traumatizing, with having to look at mug shots and over hearing the police tell the nuns at the school I attended that they captured the guy and he was a convicted sex offender. Then when arriving home after school my parents who did not know any better, basically said "it is over nothing happened, stop crying." Parents did not have the tools and knowledge back then, but I have found out that I should have had counseling. I started having really bad dreams, woke up when night to a wet bed and freaked out. I hid the bedwetting from my family as I was so scared of getting in trouble, even though my parents never used physical punishment. We moved away and my brother and I rode the bus to school, became latch key kids so hiding the wet sheets and pajamas became easier as I could wash them when I got home from school. It was during this time that I wanted to have diapers. I remember using a baby diaper that a friend gave me for my doll, I tried towel diapers. It was then that I also began sucking my thumb and wanting baby bottles as well. I went through many binges and purges thinking I was a horrible person but when I was diagnosed with a debilitating and life threatening lung disease, I embraced my little sides, diaper wearing, bottle using, and all that goes with it. I am so thankful that I met and married someone that shares the diaper side of the lifestyle and is my daddy figure.