LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rebel to the playpen (private with Sephy)

Danny

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jenny sighed and looked at you "if that's what you said then okay. I'll have to change you. That smell is making me gag. I don't know what you've eaten but that diaper is ready to explode"

Jenny cuddled her baby boy as she laid him on the changing table and started removing his onesie "its okay little one. It all will come out naturally. And that's just what it's done. But I had to give it a little bit of help. That might be why it's more messy than normal. At least you'll be cleared out in there. Now let's get that nappy off and see what job mommy has" I gather the supplies and starts removing the very messy diaper. 

((Could we start a third role play where it's similar to this but with me being babied? Our other one I want to keep but I want a role play where it's just me and mommy?))

(I'm spread a bit thin already)

Jerry just allowed things to go on. He had no control of the situation. "Mommy Huwwy" he whined kicking lightly, wanting the mess off of his body.

(Aww)

Jenny took her time changing Jerry, she wanted to make sure he was fully clean as she didn't want him getting a rash. She knew he might have another stinky surprise when he wakes up.

Looks at you "Must be all that rebelling and being naughty that has made you lose all your energy" I say, trying not to tell you the real reason, wanting you to start acting like a baby before I say anything.

I am folding some clothes after doing some laundry for your old clothes to take to the charity shop when I hear you on the baby monitor.

I head to the nursery to see if you are okay and looks at you looking up at me "Hello little one. what's wrong little man?"

I lay you on the changing table and sees your facial expressions and laughs "You don't think that once I take this diaper off, I will put underwear on you, because that's definitely not going to happen, you are fully diapered"

"You are diapered full time until I say so"

Jenny sighs

"I am sorry honey, but your attitude needs to change, and until then, you will wear nappies. This is the only option"

Laying you down, and starting to change you, seeing how soaked your diaper is, surprised it hasn't leaked.