LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rebel to the playpen (private with Sephy)

Danny

Looks at you and I look angry "I've tried to be nice. So now you will be in that nappy until I decide when to change you" 

With that, I place you in the crib and locks it, making sure you have your mittens on and a locked pacifier so you are unable to move. 

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel that I've been harsh on you but if I hadn't been then you would be running riot and you would be telling me that nothings wrong and you haven't done anything wrong when you had. 

I decide to leave you for another hour and see how you cope. 

Looks at you "and why should I let you out? So you can run off from me? Oh no. I've had enough of your poor behaviour and you'll only be allowed back to being a teenager when you start behaving like a big boy. I'll change you because you're starting to ripe and I don't want you getting a rash"

Looks at you "so you don't think going out and staying out past your curfew repeatedly, disobeying me, and being completely disrespectful to someone who cooks, cleans and does everything for you is bad??"

Looks at you "I don't intend to be too mean. You just need to be looked after and treated like the age that you act. And the age that you was well behaved. And you are a toddler"

Looks at you

"I said the only time you ever listened to me was when you was a toddler, and you will be wearing diapers and I will be treating you like a toddler until further notice"

Puts a pacifier in your mouth "And toddlers don't answer back"

With that, I leave you in your crib with you suckling your pacifier in your diaper that urgently needs changing. 

I leave you to think about what you've done and your behaviour lately. 

Jenny heads in and hears her baby crying so goes over to comfort him but gets a whiff of his diaper and decides that it's finally time for a fresh diaper for baby Jerry. 

Looks at you and tuts "naughty baby. It's mommy. And use baby words not big boy words. I  guess I'll have to sort your vocabulary out" 

With that I leave the room and make a bottle that has a mixture that will loosen your bowels and bladder control and will also make you talk more like a baby would but also so I can still understand  you. 

I scoffs and look at you "Oh no. This Is just the beginning.  You wanted this life Jerry and now it's your reality. Now I suggest you stop asking stupid questions and just act like you do. And stop with the adult talk. You're not mature enough" 

With that, I put mittens on your hands and a pacifier in your mouth, a special pacifier that changes your speech to toddler talk.