LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rebel to the playpen (private with Sephy)

Danny

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jenny waves her hand in front of her face "peeeee yewwww that stinks! But mommy only just padded you up so you can have a little nap now and then mommy will think about changing you"

Looks at you and, even though I should change you, I shake my head "oh no. Babies can't demand to be changed. Now unless you want a spanking whilst wearing that diaper, I suggest you behave yourself"

Looks at you and thinks about that and sighs "right. I have told you that I make the rules and not you. Now, I will change you but you will get a spanking and an early bedtime.  You have a big day tomorrow, we're going to get you some brand new outfits for your brand new life as a baby" 

Jenny looks at you "you pooped your diaper all on your own. And did you even know you pooped? Well it seems that you really do need mommy to look after you full time again"

She starts removing the tapes and the smell is pretty bad. 

Looks at you and smiles "aww you are not meant to cry baby boy. You used your diapers for their intended purpose" I say as I cuddle you "just relax okay. I'm not mad at you. But you do need to be taught to be a big boy"

Looks at you and smiled "aww is that what you think baby Jerry. No. You're mommy's baby. You are completely dependent on mommy and that's the way it will stay for a long time"