LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Odd Question

Is it too odd that I enjoy the thought of someone messing themself near me? I meen theres the obvious daddy esc abdl thing but I dont know. Its a kink and kinks can be weird. Maybe I should just crawl back in my hole. Any thoughts?

Everyone has kinks.  Whatever floats your boat.  Some are really into bondage, whips and chains, foot fetishes, rubber raincoats, whatever.  Have you thought deeply what it is about it that turns you on?  Is it the smell of their poo?  Is it maybe the though that they couldn't hold it and had an accident and have poop in their pants?  Is it maybe the though that when you notice someone near you has done it, you get turned on by the thought they may be wearing diapers and did it on purpose so people around them will know they messed their diapers?

Your feelings are not weird.

You are valid. Kinks and all.

Now how you act on those feelings is a different story. If you start asking/checking people to see if they pooped their pants, that would be weird. ?

12 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Your feelings are not weird.

You are valid. Kinks and all.

Now how you act on those feelings is a different story. If you start asking/checking people to see if they pooped their pants, that would be weird. ?

Thats hilarious, no, but hilarious.....?

Kinks are (sometimes) strange, and they're valid.  It's what you DO with them that makes you as a human.

One of my older partners is into Vore (specifically, eating people alive), and he's an average ordinary human otherwise.  He just likes to role play his sexual encounters differently.  Another current partner I have is into the DD/lg play.  My fiance has a foot and tickling fetish.  We all have our things!

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:10 AM, tb333 said:

Is it too odd that I enjoy the thought of someone messing themself near me? I meen theres the obvious daddy esc abdl thing but I dont know. Its a kink and kinks can be weird. Maybe I should just crawl back in my hole. Any thoughts?

Actually, the clinical (that's psychology!) for that is called "coprophilia" or a fascination with poop and pooping. I believe that Signumd Freud would classify it as an "anal fixation." Nothing wrong with it if it doesn't hurt anyone.