LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who uses their diaper beyond capacity???

Spanky

I was in the same diaper from 6:30 Monday night till about 2:30 yesterday afternoon and when I was done, it was only moderately wet

I do this from time to time. Too often do I feel I dont get my money's worth out of my diaper, leaving areas that are dry, and it bumps me out. So every once in a while, I'll put on some sani-pants over my diap, and just continue to use it. When I plan on cleaning sheets and mattress my mattress cover, I will sleep in them and continue to keep using it as needed. An overfilled diaper is so nice!

I finished soaking my tranquility atn diaper this morning when I got out of bed. The inside of my plastic pants were also soaked, along with my footed PJ's I had on. She removed my PJ's and put them in the laundry, and took me in to the bedroom and changed me into my daytime diaper, and put a onsie on me. 

I’ve accidentally overflowed my diaper a couple times not realizing how much I already filled it and found a puddle next to me on the floor. I have not purposely over used a diaper

If you have a great pair of waterproof panties that fit well like the Leakmaster Deluxe, it is not hard to overfill your diapers.  Even when you are sitting in a puddle, there is little chance of leaks from my recent experience.

This morning I was sitting on the hardwood floor in my Rearz Safari (which was already soaked to capacity) and a faded pair of Levi’s having drunk a half pot of coffee and several glasses of juice watching Netflix with my fiancé and I totally flooded my diaper making a huge puddle around me and then I asked ‘mommy’ for a diaper change. After surveying the damage she took me to the bedroom and spanked me for not asking for a change sooner. But when I countered with ‘babies don’t ask for diaper changes” she stopped spanking me and changed me into a fresh diaper and made me clean up my puddle, so when I was finished I wet and pooped in my diaper. 

What is missing from this picture that I wear 3 of and sit on a 30x30 in of? Wherever I sit or lay has a wetproof covering

Just how long before she stops thinking  THAT is cute? Espeicially if the wet reacts with either the wood or finish and either stains or smells

She just might decide that you need to be kn babydolls. I get changed and dressed right on my bed

20181013_221203.jpg

Ask any Mommy if she would rather have a boy or a little girl and see what she says

Funny thing is I did this, this morning. I was wearing a North Shore Supreme with a goodnites booster pad. Had diaper on at 9pm woke up at 11 flooded it still plenty of dryness, Woke up barely at 1am was peeing when I woke up "when im wet and asleep I naturally just pee without waking" Then at three am noticed the diaper was near or was full and my side was hurting bad like I hadn't peed in 6 or more hours so I debated on changing out into a rearz diaper or just go ahead and flood the already soaked diaper. Not wanting to wake my wife up changing I went ahead and flooded the already soaked diaper and it held up until I pushed in on it then got my pants wet. Then I went ahead and changed luckily didn't wake the wife up but the diaper felt so good and squashy I didn't want to take it off.

When I am out I try to make it to a restroom, to save money, and the hassle of changing in a public restroom. I Love to overfill my diapers:girl_happy:I wear 24/7 because age leakage. I do wear several layers to bed. its different every night, but I do Love to wake up with a flood diaper so full I waddle down the hall. I will wear generally 2 adult size and a size 5-6 as the one touching my privates, most adult diapers are not as soft as the Huggies plus are. I feel like I have wasted my money un less it all saturated:D

• 2 weeks later...

My rule is that if you wouldn't allow it to happen to an actual baby, then why would you do it to yourself? I'm very practical about changing diapers and usually change between two and three hours and immediately after a poopie.

When wearing a cloth diaper and plastic pants you keep wetting and wetting and not really knowing how wet your diaper is until you decide to change and pull your plastic pants down and find a big puddle of urine in them.  Another time you wear a larger size of plastic pants that don't really come in contact with the diaper and when you look down at your plastic pants you see a puddle of urine collected in the bottom.  I am always amazed  because I never thought I was that wet.  For a disposable I tried to overfill a megamax diaper from Northshore and wore them for over 24 hours and still had more capacity with dry areas in them.  Next time I will have to try keeping them on for a longer period of time.

20190104_083936[284].jpg

1 hour ago, tsaaboy said:

When wearing a cloth diaper and plastic pants you keep wetting and wetting and not really knowing how wet your diaper is until you decide to change and pull your plastic pants down and find a big puddle of urine in them.  Another time you wear a larger size of plastic pants that don't really come in contact with the diaper and when you look down at your plastic pants you see a puddle of urine collected in the bottom.  I am always amazed  because I never thought I was that wet.  For a disposable I tried to overfill a megamax diaper from Northshore and wore them for over 24 hours and still had more capacity with dry areas in them.  Next time I will have to try keeping them on for a longer period of time.

20190104_083936[284].jpg

Back in the day I occasionally saw the “puddle” with toddlers who were outside playing for an extended period in nothing but a large plastic pant, cloth diaper and t-shirt.  It made me jealous.

That’s a neat picture.  The pant, is it a Gary UltraFlex?

No it is a Fetware Polyurethane Plastic pant.  They feel just like vinyl baby pants but don't crack or get hard.  They are very soft and comfortable to wear for all day and night.  The one I have on is a small which was sent out by mistake but when I tried it on it fit tightly on my diaper helping to hold it up.  I was surprised that for a small the leg elastics are very comfortable and don't cut into my legs as many vinyl pant elastics did. They are super soft and basically clear although they do come in pink and other colors.  I have been using  a pair of small and medium every other day for the past 6 months and the pants feel just like they did when they  they were new other than having some stains around the legs which I can't wash out.  The plastic pant I am wearing in this picture is a medium and in a pink color.

20190106_121327[240].jpg

tsaaboy – Think I found them on Fetware’s website.  If you don’t mind I have a couple more questions.  Is the small in your first picture yellow?  And lastly, do you have any thoughts or experience on covered versus non-covered elastic?  Thanks

The small in the first picture is clear see through plastic pant.  The cloth diaper I was wearing for about 15 hours was very saturated.  I use the non wicking covered elastics and they are very good at doing their job of containing the urine and not leaking.  They are also very comfortable

On 1/22/2019 at 10:44 PM, tsaaboy said:

The small in the first picture is clear see through plastic pant.  The cloth diaper I was wearing for about 15 hours was very saturated.  I use the non wicking covered elastics and they are very good at doing their job of containing the urine and not leaking.  They are also very comfortable

I do like the look of them and I think we are going to try them. 

I have a 38" waist and I originally ordered medium and they fit very comfortably with some room for expansion. Accidently I was shipped a small and rather then send it back I tried it on and it fit snuggly around the diaper which as I said did a nice job of supporting a wet diaper.  What I was surprised was that the leg elastics did not bother me and were not too tight.  I am very pleased with them and I hope you will be happy too.

Since I have to cath 4 X's a day that is my automatic change point ( i am undoing my pants onesie plastic pants and diaper anywat why not set the absorbency back to hi) ,although I definately fill it with a BM usually an additional 4 X's a day ,if I could synch the events too coincide with each other it would be cool !unfortunately I don't have a vote as to the time when the medication takes control , taking it 3 X's a day once you swallow it it's not will you fill it ,it's how many times , i take a pretty standard amount that based on your diet will force a Bm between 1 and 6 times.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk