LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who uses their diaper beyond capacity???

Spanky

Doing stuff around the house,  my Northshorecare Supreme became soaked and started to leak.  I'm sitting in a wooden dining room chair,  so cleanup isn't a problem,  so I just sat here doing what I was doing.  Grabbed another beverage and continued.  Not only is my diaper soaked,  so are my jeans,  but it feels soooooo good,  I don't want to change. 

I've done it in the past, but it's now a rare event for me to use my diaper to the point of leaking.  I tend to wear mostly to go to bed, and the last thing I want to do is leak in bed.  

Then there are the times I've worn a diaper and then filled it with water while in the shower just to see how big it could get.  Generally it isn't something I do more than once or twice a year, but I get the occasional wild hair and do things like that.  

I tend to wear until soaked and leaking.  I wear for a few hours 2 or 3 mornings a week early when I get up and my diapers are the store brands I get at the Goodwill.  I do wear plastic pants over them but sitting at my computer for 3 to 4 hours will cause me to be really soaked and often leak on my computer chair, even with the plastic pants!  I sit at my computer in just my diaper and plastic pants with a shirt on so my jeans do not get wet, but there have been a couple times out Christmas shopping where I was so soaked that when I went to change in a restroom, I had to soak up some very large puddles from inside my plastic pants! And that was even after driving to the store where I change!  I can't believe my jeans didn't get wet fro the puddles in my plastic pants but they held it all!  Wearing store type brands from Goodwill like Attends and Prevail, some absorb better than others but 3 hours is about the max with me wetting while on the computer.  Once done I change out of diapers into regular clothes for the day, so it wouldn't do for me to change a wet diaper into a fresh diaper only to take it off in half an hour.

I have used my diapers beyond their capacity a few times while sleeping. I do tend to have a heavy wetting accident in the middle of the night that normally wakes me up but I just go back to sleep afterwards. It is in the morning when I wake up and have another really heavy wetting that I sometimes fill the diaper beyond its capacity and start leaking. When I poop, it sometimes leaks but that is only when I have a really big load in it and sit down in it. Either way, I always have a diaper cover over it to contain the leaks.

I do it fairly often. It kind of feels like I'm wasting it if I take it off before then. I do try to avoid it in public though, more for the comfort of others than for myself. Sometimes here at home I make a 'game' of seeing how many diapers I can go through not changing before they leak :blush: That usually coincides with the times I most feel like an AK. Once in bed, I won't leave it till morning so it happens there too. Normally I try to not reach the point of leaking and diaper changes are more like a chore which must be done, but when I'm in the mood for it, that feeling changes to one of happiness that I'm soaked and giggly anticipation of it happening again which won't be soon enough :girl_happy:When you want it, it feels good.When you don't want it, it's not so much fun at all, but either way it's part of wearing diapers B)

In my earliest daydreams, I'd be playing with my Teddy Bear who was alive of course, and I was always in a cloth diaper. Sometimes he'd tell me "You're wet again" or "I think you need to change" but never anything further or harsher. And we just kept playing with me almost never changing. That was the polar opposite of my RL, which may have been the underlying reason for how my daydreams went. I guess even back then I knew I belonged in diapers and I'm still a bit mad at me for taking so long to do it :P Diapers are supposed to be wet, and sometimes leak too :D

Bettypooh

While at home I sometimes wet to the capacity of my diaper til it leaks. When I get up I'm always checked to see how wet I am. Sometimes I'm changed the 1st thing of a morning, and sometimes she waits til I start to leak. We use chux or bed mats on the furniture for me to sit on. 

I try to once a week overflow my diapers. Im not talking about leaking a pampers. I can leak a peekABU diaper (6000ml) in about 4-5 hours. Though i usually drink 1-1 1/2 litres of liquid a couple hours before diapering and immediately releive myself then drink another 1-1 1/2 litres and by the time im 5 hours diapered its already super full and leaking. I can literally sit on the saturated stuffing and it hold me up. 

With some of the diapers I got recently at Goodwill, that's very easy to do!  Some thrift store diapers will last quite a while while others seem to last for maybe one wetting, maybe an hour and a half or 2 if you stretch it.

• 2 weeks later...

Now and again I like to have an evening just watching TV, and just let go whenever I need to, I have a cover over my armchair, plus towels to soak up, clothes get soaked but it's just such a great feeling.   I neither hold or force it, just let the flood happen naturally,,, 

After about 2 1/2 hours I can feel the pressure building, usually get a small unexpected leak, then my bladder empties and I just can't control the flood lol,,, 

I do it sometimes. Mainly to see what capacitiy the diaper or the pull-up pant has. But to be secure I usually use protection-pants as well. 

In case of a leak I don't wait too long and change into a new one. Depending on the quantity of the pee, the leakage can ocure pretty fast, and suprises me sometimes ?

I like to flood my diapers whenever I can, usually that’s three times a week. I always save it until I am in my apartment, alone and have easy access to my shower. I like to give myself an enema and poop until it leaks. The feeling is just so good! Sometimes I will put my plug in after my enema but it doesn’t stay in for long.

On 12/8/2018 at 3:04 PM, nappylover78 said:

It can be fun, as long as your furniture is protected... sitting/lying in a puddle when you still have a warm wet nappy on is a nice feeling.

Totally agree.

I try to overflow my diapers every day now that I'm living  out of my car and it has become a necessity  to be diapered 24/7 for that reason.  I sometimes leak sometimes so I wear plastic pants over them  now. I to agree with  the post above me.

Overloading? I don’t know I’d rather not. Overloading a diaper is recipe for trouble but I hate to throw it out if it isn’t used properly, only for number one that is. I seek the very limit of its capacity that I do like and then change before trouble strikes. For sure it happened numerous times over the years but not deliberately. It can become quite a thing cleaning up after a leaky or overused diaper.

I have leaked  from a saturated diaper more than a few times, but all have not been intentional; I just didn't know that my diaper was that wet. A few times it has happened at work, but fortunately never discovered.  You all know the tell-tale wet spots on the back of your legs.

With what I am in, that is pretty hard. I think I have managed twice or thrice in 9 years

Because mine are re-usable, I do not have the bane of the pampers parents; "wasting" a diaper and therefore being straight-jacketted into using it in a certain way. This was important with babies and children. With cloth, since, if you were going to be in a place where you could not change her, for a good long time, you did not  worry if the current diaper was not soaked, You would changer her anyway since the diaper would be used again anyway and you could start the trip wit all dry diapers, even if you changed her only a short time ago. You could also double-diaper as well/ Talomg a 6  year old girl on a 4 hour trip for a 7 hour visit was not problem, double-diaper  just before you leave, change her into regular panties when you arrive, and do the same on the return

Beyond that, diapers were not supposed to be used to capacity. you wanted to keep some in reserve in case it was not possible to change after the normal period of time. You learned to judge that as part of checking. I bet a "wetness strip" indicated to change well before capacity. This was something a girl learned from "playing dolls" with her mommy's guidance.

Even so, my chair here has a wetproof covering and If I sit on the floor, it is on a waterproof pad, just for general cleanibility. For things like eating or drinking, bibs were originally adult wear to keep drinks, that which you imBIBed from getting on your fine clothes, which is the origin of what nuns wear and were considered fashionable