LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paranormal

Does anyone here belive in paranormal stuff? Iv had alot of stuff happen to me, from floating things when i was a kid to actual seeing spirits. Anyone elts have stuff like this this happen to them?

On 12/1/2018 at 4:05 AM, tb333 said:

Does anyone here belive in paranormal stuff? Iv had alot of stuff happen to me, from floating things when i was a kid to actual seeing spirits. Anyone elts have stuff like this this happen to them?

I do believe in the paranormal and have had a few experiences myself, as well as having done a few ghost hunts with a paranormal group.  Message me if you want to chat about it more.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had experiences but I don't like to use the word "paranormal" because it's become a synonym for "wacko" with many people. There is most definitely a world of spiritual power which can be observed, accessed, and used in our limited-dimension life here today, but one must be careful in what one does there because it's more powerful than we are. Just like our world here, not everything in it is good for us.

My former roommate who wasn't familiar with this area was driving home from his overnight shift late one night. He saw a man standing by the lonely stretch of road, stopped, picked him up, asked him where he was going, then passed the wine bottle over to him. The man took a good drink, handed the bottle back, then disappeared. When my friend  told me the next day I explained that this wasn't an uncommon thing at that bend in the road and that many people had seen the man or given him a ride with the same results including me. My friend knew I wasn't BS'ing him because he didn't say where the place was- I told him where it was on my own. I knew because I'd seen the man there twice myself and learned later what it was about. Different tales about how he ended up there, but this still happens to people occasionally and always at that same spot.

Just one of my experiences, there are plenty more some of which you'd likely not believe.

Bettypooh

On 12/16/2018 at 2:13 PM, fuzzybunny said:

Yes the paranormal world is real and have a few minor experiences. 

But the most I have learned from it, is to respect the other side and dont mess with things your not ready to handle. 

I'd add one thing to this: Don't be afraid of it. As long as you stay within the limits of what you can handle it can't harm you. But it can trick the unaware into exceeding their limits, and then you can and will suffer.

Bettypooh

Oh come on! Yes there are things out there like we cant explain like spirits and uhhh....other things!

Yes the dead do sometimes like to show that...hey they still around but you cant see them well. Had that happen quite a bit throughout my life. Like random orbs of light just appear then disappear(I followed one but couldn't get a close up), faces showing up on the photos when no one was there. Faces showing up on a TV turned off with the cord unplugged at night.

Now that don't mean become the newest ghost hunter who has a leg up on the competition. Let the spirits be! They are in a eternal body-less sleep and would like it if you didn't disturb them.

I don't know if they are 'sleeping', but I do know they can make contact when they want to, as long as you don't reject it. And maybe even if you do.

We've all heard the phrase "gut feeling". Well a number of times in my life I've experienced a feeling at the bottom of my stomach that's totally unlike anything else I've felt there. The moment I recognize it I can somehow tell what it means when it's there to warn me of danger ahead. The times I've ignored it have always caused me significant trouble so I don't ignore it anymore. Sometimes when the recognition occurs I will know that it's a message for someone else and who it is for. I'll call that person and explain things, and like with me if they don't pay heed to the message they end up in trouble. It usually only happens every few years, but it's happened three times in one summer once. It's literally saved my life a few times, and has done that for others too. I'm not sure what the source is and it's not always there. It seems to be something like the "spirit guides" that Native Americans tell of, or a "Guardian Angel" which is probably the same thing. And it's always about something which could not possibly have been known ahead of time by anyone, so there's definitely a future element involved. This leads me to wonder if perhaps spirits are indeed timeless :mellow: It would certainly seem so!

Bettypooh

I may sound crazy but I actually have quite a bit of stories of the ghosts. My sister can see spirits as if they were when they died. I can see them as if they were when they were alive, but always looking at me. I was buffing a floor in a furniture store and I went to use the restroom. I finished up and heard a woman's voice coming from behind me say "You Fucker!" I turned and looked and seen a woman in a red dress standing behind me for a split second then disappeared. I hauled ass out of there. The oldest spirit was a woman I seen standing on the side of the road out on a highway. My mom was with me. I seen her and she was dressed in a dress from the 1800's holding an umbrella. I asked my mom "Did you see that?" she then responded with something that gave me goosebumps and the answer was "The woman standing on the side of the road?". Yeah......