LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Loving this time of year.

Spanky

I'm really enjoying this time of year.  I've been doing some chores around the house and have a pretty wet Crinklz on. When I got done, I decided to  take the dog for a walk. With a heavy,  long flannel shirt on, I took the dog for a long walk around the neighborhood.  No one was able to see the huge diaper bulge under my Jean's with my heavier clothes on.  Plus it's dark out early now.

I love this time of year as well.  I just don't understand how some people sit at their computer and order gift cards as Christmas gifts and then complain how they can't get into the holiday mood.  While it is nice to shop on line for specific things you can't find in stores, part of the charm for me has always been going out shopping in the stores among the crowds, decorations, music and all.  It's all part of the season, plus in winter I can do it all day without people noticing the bulk of my diapers due to my winter coat!  To me the holidays just aren't the same without snow.  Heavier clothes and winter coats do well in hiding diaper bulk!

I also find it much easier to conceal my diaper during the winter time. During the summer time, I am always concerned that someone will notice I am diapered, but I do not have a choice to wear a diaper because I am partially double incontinent due to really bad back problems. It would be extremely more embarrassing to have an accident without a diaper on.