LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why do I like pooping my diaper? And other questions.

I’m new to this forum and I’m curious to have some questions answered. I’ve preferred diapers since I was very young, but even now, I’m still not entirely sure why. I never cared for other babyish things like pacifiers, cribs, or even acting like a baby at all. I just want to wear diapers. That’s all. All I do know is I feel less self-conscious, along with feeling extra playful, when I wear a diaper. Also, I always enjoyed the sensation of pooping my diaper, way more so than wetting. (Never really cared to unless it was necessary.) But, why? I have a lot of questions as to why I enjoy diapers, but this is one that I always end up stuck on. I’m just trying to better understand my interests, because even though I’ve accepted it as a part of who I am, I’m still clueless as to why I feel the ways I feel. Any ideas?

• Like 2

I don't think any of us really know WHY, we just do. Why do some people like sea food and others don't??? Why do some like the color blue,  others like red??? Why do some like rollercoasters and others don't???? Only God knows. 

Everyone is different and most of us don't know why we like diapers.  Like you, I like diapers but have no interest in any roll play or baby items or acting like a baby.  I just like wearing diapers now and then a few mornings a week, but I also keep a good healthy balance between my diaper wearing times and the rest of my regular normal life.  I don't let my diaper fetish take over or control me.  Psychologists pretty much agree there is nothing wrong with someone wanting to wear diapers, the same as people who have a foot fetish or a fetish for rubber rain coats.  Some people are into bondage and others may be into sexual fantasies. Everyone has their kinks and no one can really understand what makes us that way.

• Like 1

I also gave up on trying to answer the question of why I like wearing diapers. I pee and poop in them equally and enjoy it all equally. And I'm the same as you in that I don't get into the adult baby stuff either. It's just a thing I do.

I rather gave up trying to figure out the trigger was that started my happy road of diaper pleasures. All I know is that wearing and using my diapers gives me a wonderful sense of inner safety and comfort which I deeply sense more than I understand it. And because I have always loved the passionate world of wetting and peeing pleasures, diapers became such an intense addition to giving me the freedom to enjoy my poopies as well.:whistling:?:whistling:

• Thanks 1

It is my firm belief it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs.......but it is firm belief that humans remain pretty much the trip they took hold to when they were 2 or 3.  We fraking NEVER grow up really.

YOUR trip, like many others here, had the added weight of that “damned thing”** that kept rubbing up against your genitals and had the day-to-every-fraking-day LIKE THE SUN aspect of changing and having “an event” around this “damned thing”**.

...not entirely non-understandable.  Humans are chaos-born and we are inherently CRAZY AS HELL.

therebis no understanding.  It is beyond “your” understanding.  It simply IS.  Now.......if you’d like to get into this trip-ass notion of “you”/“the self”....I’d love to serve as an occasional outreach kind of guy on your journey because it is THE JOURNEY and has at least shown me that Death, Change, Illusion, and THE VOIDed mirror of “the other” can be more than equally sexual-feeling in nature at your “other” second chakra.....depending which way is witch...

................or, for TL;DR: “meh.  Crazy-ass world, don’t take anything too serious”

**”damned thing” is exclusively owned by ‘THE ILLUMINATUS! trilogy’ and you should google it as no one can illuminate another except by seed....it must be grown by the initiate.  Duh.  *grumbles about “damned things” ruining his garden*

“No one cares you go to Burning Man” - Eris

• 2 weeks later...

Years ago I asked myself the same question, but didn’t find a decent answer. Luckily, since the internet, I at least realized, that I’m not the only one with this habit.

My wife explains it with the lack of attention from my mom during my toddler years. She certainly cared about me, but my sister was just born twelve month later and my mother may have taken more care about her. So this might be an explanation.

Today I just accept it – and enjoy it.

Like many questions in life, this one has many different answers: each depending upon the peculiar, specific experiences of our early childhood.   For me, wearing diapers and pooping diapers (my mom called it, "filling your pants") is rooted in two words; Unconditional Love.  The unconditional love of me and my poopy diapers. 

In my fantasies, I am 6 to 9 months-old, and a long way from any thoughts of potty training.  When I fill my diapers with a soft, warm, poop, I feel infantile, childish, innocent, embarrassed, and I feel loved; unconditionally loved, because of what happens next.  When my mommy, grandma, or daycare teacher smells the odor in my pants, they gently pull open the back my diaper to see if its gas or poop.  For me, this is the moment of discovery, the moment of embarrassment, the moment of unconditional love.   They have smelled the odor, and now they are checking my pants to confirm their suspicions. 

When they hold me close, and gently pull back my diaper for a peek inside, they see a huge, soft brown mess that covers my chubby bottom.  They discover that I have thoroughly messed my pants, and a huge load of poop has filled my diaper.  They (mommy, grandma, or daycare teacher) smile a motherly smile upon seeing the poop in my pants.  This is expected and welcomed in a 9 month-old in diapers and rubber pants.  Their unconditional acceptance of my poopy bottom, and the relief they feel from the motherly knowledge that I have had a good bowel movement, is for me, a moment of motherly, unconditional love.  In that moment, when they pull back my diaper and see the huge mess in my pants, it is the moment that I feel unconditional love.  I feel like I am in the arms of an angel, who is going to change my pants.  An angel, who loves me unconditionally, and is happy that I have pooped my pants for her.  I could live forever in that moment when they check my pants for poop. 

Again, everyone has a different answer to this question, but this is my answer.  And I have had almost 60 years to think about the question.  When I was stealing diapers off of neighborhood clotheslines at the age of 6 or 7 back in 1965, I was thinking about this question: Why do I want to wear diapers?  Why do I enjoy pooping my pants?   

Straight and simple.  I "sprout a bone" whenever I put a diaper on, even if I don't have to poop right away.  The mere act of diapering myself usually relieves any constipation and immediately produces an awesome BM.   I love to watch (in the mirror) as the big brown log emerges, slowly tenting the backside of my diaper.  After I get all of it out, I roll over on my tummy and shake my hips until the brown monster slips down between my legs and is pounding on my manhood.  Those diaper orgasms never disappoint me.

• Like 1

Well, for me having something back there spreading my cheeks and feeling "dirty" is very arousing. I looked online and couldn't find anything on this but whenever I poop my diaper, it itches my anus and drives me sexually crazy. Enough that a diaper massage on the outside of my booty will make me have ......an assgasm??? The only way iknow how to put it lol. And no I don't have hemmoroids but the itch feels Soo good. Anyone else have a similar experience?

On 12/26/2018 at 9:10 AM, huggybutt said:

Well, for me having something back there spreading my cheeks and feeling "dirty" is very arousing. I looked online and couldn't find anything on this but whenever I poop my diaper, it itches my anus and drives me sexually crazy. Enough that a diaper massage on the outside of my booty will make me have ......an assgasm??? The only way iknow how to put it lol. And no I don't have hemmoroids but the itch feels Soo good. Anyone else have a similar experience?

YES, YES, YES!  I love that itch, and the twitching anus caused by my load being half in me and half in my diaper.  This works best for me when I'm laying on my tummy and wearing a fairly tight fitting diaper.  I just lay there and fart, fart, fart, but my load still stays half in me and half in my di.  I just feel so naughty every time it happens, and I just love the "itchy-twitchy feeling" and the wild orgasm that follows.  The longer I tease myself with my load, the wilder the resulting orgasm is.  Pure heaven!

• Like 2

It's only lately that I've started to use diapers but since my adolescence, I've enjoyed deliberately pooping my pants. I find it sexually exciting, both self-erotic together with thoughts & images of other adults doing the same.
We seem to be all a bit different. In my case, it was something forbidden from early childhood & apart from the occasional bout of diarrhoea I had no conscious recollection of what it was like to mess myself & really fill my pants up with poop.
My parents didn't emphasise the difference between sex & going to the toilet too well. It was all dirty & I wasn't supposed to explore this part of my anatomy too much but at the same time, there was a hint that it was somehow enjoyable.
As a teenager, my growing interest in sex went hand in glove with my repressed desire to mess myself & I discovered both felt & looked great.

Over a decade ago I lost all urinary control due to a accident. I went through the woe is me period and all the doctors with lots of tests but nothing fixed it short of surgery which really had no guarantee of complete results. I managed it ok for about the first 5 years but during this time I always thought about how much easier it would be to manage if I were also bowel incontinent so for several years I trained myself to somehow turn that trigger off. It wasn't easy at all. But then, slowly it started happening on it's own. Once the reflex began there was no stopping it but there were times when I could. So I just kept at it. Now I've learned that having no control is a several times per day event but never in any large BM's. All of them are smaller but a lot more often. So today I'm pretty much wet and messy all the time. I always have a regular time in a 24 hour period that I change so as not to have any leaks and I manage it very well and rarely stray from those times. I've been in about every awkward situation there is to be in and have learned how to react. So today there are no awkward situations and when it happens, it happens. Others here talk about childhood experiences that may be related to doing this or it's something sexual. For me it's nothing like that. I don't get any good feeling about it being there other than the feeling everyone gets when it's time to change. Although I do like the fact that I had the control to have no control. I also like that if I couldn't have control of one thing I cannot have control of the other. Is there any turning back? I doubt it very much although I've never had the desire to try. Things like taking a shower and having it happen tell me that control is no longer in my hands.

I've always been a sub who likes an element of humiliation so whilst I don't want people to be put off by any smell I may make, I find the thought that someone may just realise I'm wearing a diaper and I can't stop myself from pooping in them a great thrill, although I am resisting the urge to masturbate whilst diapered as much as I can despite the sexual charge it still gives me.

• 1 month later...

I guess I will have to go out on a limb here. The pooping feels so good and warm and it fills the void . Try running a rag under cold water, and then rubbing your private area. It does absolutely nothing. Now try the same thing with medium to hot water. See the difference ... I enjoy pooping because it is a sexual thing for me and has been since I hit puberty. Enjoy it don't try to figure it out. Diapers are fun for that reason !

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I guess I will have to go out on a limb here. The pooping feels so good and warm and it fills the void . Try running a rag under cold water, and then rubbing your private area. It does absolutely nothing. Now try the same thing with medium to hot water. See the difference ... I enjoy pooping because it is a sexual thing for me and has been since I hit puberty. Enjoy it don't try to figure it out. Diapers are fun for that reason !

I love your take on the subject. Pooping isn't sexual for me at all. Having no control when it happens is what I enjoy. Like you I don't know why other than it does. I do it all the time and the result is great each and every time. Evelyn Dellcerro do you do all your duty in a diaper or is it just a sometimes thing for you?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...