LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fantasia's Gate - a kinky tabletop game!

Sophie ♥

"Fantasia’s Gate is designed to simulate a combination of Dungeons & Dragons style action with interest-based roleplaying.  I say “interest” when really I mostly mean “fetish”, but you can create non-sexual Interests as well.  Classes, stats, and combat are really dumbed down to improve the flow of the game and keep the focus on the Interests and roleplaying." - Fantasia's Gate Handbook

------

I've been working on this game for the better part of a year, and I'm so happy to finally announce it's release!  I've play-tested FG for about 60 hours and it's genuinely unlike anything I've ever played before.  It's easy to learn, easy to play, and very... exciting. :blush:  FG comes with twelve pre-made Interests:

• Little
  • Little (sexual)
  • Diaper Lover
  • Caregiver
  • Furry
  • BDSM (Sub)
  • BDSM (Dom)
  • Petplay
  • Exhibitionism
  • Sissy (male)
  • Wet Nurse
  • Bimbofication

If that stuff isn't interesting to you, make your own!  Part 3 of the Handbook is all about creating your own Interests.  

There are also some variant rules for Pathfinder 2e so you can add diapers and other kinks to an existing D&D game. ^_^ 

Fantasia's Gate is completely free.  So what can you do to support it?  Tell your friends!  The bigger the community, the more players and Interests!  

~Sophie

Fantasia's Gate [Handbook].pdf

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...
On 3/7/2019 at 8:47 PM, zandor99 said:

Is this still being worked on? I just found it and I think it's really great!

It is and it isn't.  It's still an ongoing project I want to put more time and energy into.  But so far I have no real playtesters. >_< And I certainly don't have time to playtest it myself.  Feel free to join the Discord link above and hopefully get a game started!!

Plus it's SORT OF crowdsourced.  So you guys can make your own content too.

• 6 months later...

Consolidated all the files into one big handbook!  Feel free to download it and play and all that! ^_^ 

ALSO!! The game now has Pathfinder 2e variant rules so you can add diapers and kink stuff to your existing D&D games.