LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Michelle's Long Summer Chapter 5 Jan 7/19

I just got around to reading this and I enjoyed it so very much. It’s really a great story. I knew from that very first chapter that Tracy was going to be a problem. I didn’t expect that Ashley was going to be one who was pushing the baby treatment. Now after this 4th chapter I expect that Ashley is going to turn the responsibilities of taking care of Michelle over to Tracy completely. I also see Tracy getting Michelle to be in and using Diapers full time by the end of the summer. I was glad to give this a like and I am really looking forward to reading more. 

Chapter 5.

Michelle sat there beside Tracy wondering how in the world was she going to cure her. She had to remind herself that Tracy was much younger then her. It was hard because of how tall she was compared to herself. She hated to admit it but she looked much older as well.

"So uhm...how is this going to work?" Michelle finally asked.

Tracy  let Michelle drink the juice she had brought her. Even encourage her to drink it. She had just turned the TV on when Michelle asked the question.

"You just need to relax. I want you to relax. Stop worrying about it and just let me handle it."

Michelle still wasn't convinced Tracy would be able to help her but what could it hurt to let her try. Getting out of these pull-ups would be great.  "Okay. I will try and relax."

"Thank you." Tracy said, as she smiled.

It wasn't long and the two heard, "Lunch is ready." 

Tracy got up first and took Michelle's hand. "Come on. Let's get you to the potty first."

Michelle stood from the couch. She let Tracy take her hand. "What?"

Tracy started walking, pulling Michelle along. "You are going to go and try and use the potty first. Remember, you need to listen to me."

Michelle lowered her head. She didn't like that Tracy was using the word 'Potty' but she didn't say anything.

As the two walked into the kitchen Tracy turned and  said to her mom, "I'm just going to take Michelle to the potty first."

Ashely stood beside the stove. She didn't know what to say. She watched as Tracy lead Michelle into the bathroom. 

Tracy closed the door behind them and stood Michelle beside the toilet. "Okay. lift up your dress so I can pull down your training pants."

"Tracy, I don't need you to take me to the bathroom. I'm can do this myself."

Tracy stood up straight and looked down at Michelle. "So it's been fifteen minutes since I told you I was going to help you and now you're  fighting me. I guess you don't care about your 'I'm a big girl now' picture. Do you want to see it again?" Tracy recached into her back pocket  to pull out her phone.

"Wait. Wait. I'm sorry. I just....." Michelle lowered her head.

"Lift up you dress please."

Michelle pulled  her dress up and Tracy bent down, pulling her pull-up down to her ankles. Tracy guided Michelle back  and got her seated on the toilet.

"Now, you need to try and go pee." Tracy said.

Michelle didn't like that Tracy was standing right there in front of her. She didn't think she would be able to go. "Can you at least turn around?" she asked, as nicely as she could.

"No. I need to make sure you go pee. Or do you want  me to just pull up your diaper and let you go into that. Is that what you want? Maybe you want to pee your pants like  a baby and I'm just wasting my time trying to help you."

That hurt. "No. No. That's not what I want. Okay. Okay. It's just hard with you standing right here."

"Well get use to it. If you want my help, I need to be here to make sure you are at least trying."

Michelle sat there feeling more like a child then ever. She was  trying to pee but she just couldn't. 'How does she pee when she doesn't want to but when she is on the toilet she can't?'

"Okay. That's long enough. Don't worry about it. We will try again later. Come on, up you go." Tracy said, helping Michelle stand. Tracy pulled Michelle's pull-up back up. She took her by the hand and they made there way out to the kitchen.

Ashley watched as the two girls returned from their  trip to the 'potty'. "Everything okay?" she asked, not knowing what else to say.

Tracy lead Michelle to her chair. "Yup. Michelle tried to use the potty and her training pants are still dry. So that's a good thing."

Michelle lowered her head. 'How could Tracy just talk like that. She wasn't some three year old, but she sure felt like one at the moment.'

"Uhmm. Well, I guess that is a good thing." Ashley replied. She had thoughts of  congratulating Michelle but held back.

Grilled cheese sandwiches were placed down in front of both girls. They sat in silence as they began to eat.

When Michelle sat down she felt very small at the table. The pillow she used at home made her sit up a lot higher. Even though she really didn't like having to use it,  she was missing now as she looked at the two others towering over her.

Michelle finished half her sandwich and grabbed the cup that was placed in front of her. She had to lift her bum up out of the chair to reach it.  She picked it up and took a drink. As she set the cup back down she felt her bladder twinge. 'Of course.' she thought. 'Not five minutes later and now I  need to pee.' She placed her hand down between her legs.

Tracy noticed Michelle start to move around a little in her chair. Ashley noticed as well. Tracy spoke up. "Hey mom. What do you think about us going to the park this afternoon?"

Ashley looked out the kitchen window. "It's suppose to rain today, but the sun is out so maybe that would be okay."

"We can wait and see after we are done eating. What do you think Michelle? Would you like to go down to the park?" Tracy said.

Michelle was to busy focusing on her need to pee that she wasn't paying attention.

"Earth to Michelle. Hello Michelle!" Tracy said, a little loud.

Michelle almost dropped the last little bit of her sandwich. Her elbow hit the table and it hurt. She  felt her bladder release into her pull-up.  She pushed her hand up against her private parts trying to stop the flow, but it just kept coming. Her hand was not doing anything to stop the flow and her elbow was hurting. She slowly brought her hand up from under the table and rubbed her elbow.

"Oh honey. Did you hurt your elbow?" Ashley asked.

"A little."

Ashley got up and went over to Michelle. "Let's see." she said, taking a hold of Michelle's arm and looked at it. "It should be okay. Let me kiss it better for you." Ashley leaned down and gave Michelle's elbow a little peck. "That feel better."

Michelle was just a little surprised and embarrassed  that her Aunt just kissed her elbow. "It's fine."

Ashley let go of her arm and Michelle  placed her hand on it and rubbed it a little more. She tried to look down to make sure her dress wasn't wet.

Tracy noticed  Michelle was no longer moving around. It was a pretty good sign that she didn't need to pee any longer.  Tracy had seen this a few times with some of the kids she babysits. They do the little potty dance and then stop.  Of course all of them are under the age of four. "I was just saying we should go to the park. Would you like to go to the park?"

Michelle didn't care and the moment what they did. She now needed to get out of her wet pull-up before anyone found out what she had done.  She looked down at the sundress she was wearing again.  'She didn't  feel like going out in it.' "Uhmm. I don't feel like it."

"That's okay. We have lots of time to go to the park. We will just watch at movie or something." Tracy said, knowing she had lots of time to take the little girl to the park. She pictured Michelle on the swing, showing off her pink pull-ups as her dress flew up.

Ashley removed their plates from the table. "Would anyone like some ice-cream?" she asked.

"Yes please." Tracy replied.

Michelle liked the idea of having ice-cream but she didn't want  to sit any longer on the hard wooden chair in her wet pull-up. She thought of her pillow again. She actually is  missing her pillow very much.  She slowly started to swing her legs around so she could get up off the chair. She had an idea.

"Where are you going?" Tracy asked.

Michelle had gotten her feet around the chair. "Uhmmm." Not wanting to say she needed to get out of her wet pull-up she said, "Uhmm.. I was just going to go...Uhmm...get a pillow."

Tracy made a face like she was very confused. "A pillow. What do you need a pillow for?"

As embarrassing as it was, she had to follow through. "Uhmm.  i usually sit on a pillow at home when I eat. I will be right back."

Ashley was listening to the conversation.

"You do? Well why didn't you say that before?" 'Tracy could see that a pillow would get Michelle to sit up more at the table but really? A pillow? Was she going to carry around a pillow at college? Maybe a pillow and a blankie so the little girl could have an afternoon nap.' Tracy smiled.

"I..Uhmm..I don't know."

Tracy stood up. "Mom is there a pillow Michelle can use to sit on? I guess she sits on one at home."

Michelle froze leaning up against the table.

"Well, I don't know if I want her sitting on one of my pillows." Ashley couldn't  see Michelle as a adult or one that was close to becoming an adult.  No way. Not what she as seen in the passed 3-4 hours.  She turned to Tracy. "I think there is a old booster seat in the basement. Why don't you go see if you can find it. I'm not sure I trust Michelle to be sitting on one of my pillows."

Michelle didn't want to be sitting on a booster seat.  She was wearing a wet pull-up and this dumb sundress. That was bad enough. "No. No it's okay. I don't need that. I'm fine." she pleaded.

It was too late. Tracy had gotten up out of her chair like it was on fire. She run down to the basement door and headed down the stairs. She hadn't been down there for quite some time. Tracy flipped the light on and scanned the room. She spotted the  booster in the far corner right beside her old highchair. 'Mom never throws anything away. God that must be like 12 years old.' she thought as she walked towards the corner. Tracy placed her hand on the highchair and bent down to pick up the booster. As she lifted the booster up she got a  good look at the highchair. It was a Fisher Price model.  Mostly all white with little brown bears on the seat. 'Could Michelle fit in here. It was possible. She fits in toddler training pants,'  She stood looking at the highchair then back at the booster. 'The girl was wearing pull-ups and most likely a wet one. Would her mom be okay with her bringing it up? She could hide the booster some where and say she couldn't find it. It was worth a shot.' She took the booster and set it on the other side of the room and covered it with a blanket. She went back and picked up the highchair.

Tracy backed up the stairs struggling, carrying the highchair. It hit the side of the railing and made a little noise. Michelle and Ashley both turned towards the doorway to the basement.

Michelle had to look twice to make sure she was seeing what she was seeing. As Tracy got closer Michelle snapped. "I'm not fucking sitting in that! she screamed.

Ashley quickly walked over to the table. "Hey! That will be enough of that language young lady."

Michelle  spun around on her chair and stood. Tracy set the highchair down. "I'm not fucking sitting in a highchair Tracy. Take it back!"

Ashley could see why Michelle would be upset but there was no reason to start yelling and swearing. "I said, watch your language. I'm not telling you again."

Tracy knew her mother hated the F bomb. "I couldn't find the booster Mom. I just thought if we took off the tray she could sit up to the table better."

"Tray or no tray, I'm not sitting  in it." Michelle said as she stomped her foot, yelling.

Ashley took Michelle by her arm. "You need to stop yelling right now."

"No. I've had it with this. I'm not sitting in a fucking highchair." Michelle screamed again. It was like her to just have a outburst like this. It just happened.

"That's it." Ashely said, as she pulled out Michelle's chair and sat down, pulling Michelle over her lap. Ashely lifted her dress and then started to spank Michelle.  "You are not going to behave like this in my house."

"Stop. Stop it." Michelle screamed, as Ashely kept bringing  her hand down on her padded bottom.

Ashely stopped and rested her hand on Michelle's bottom after the 10th  spank.  She squeezed  the pull-up and knew right away, it was wet. She pulled Michelle up and stood her in front of her. "You peed in your pull-up?"

Michelle was crying hard. Her butt felt like it was on fire. She wiped away some tears from her face, but couldn't say anything.

"This is the second time today that you have wet yourself. Maybe you belong in that highchair."

Michelle shook her head, "No I'm not a baby. I don't want to sit in there."

"Well you could have fooled me. You're standing here in a wet diaper even after Michelle took you to the potty not 20 minutes ago." Ashely looked at Tracy. "Go up and get another pull-up and the wipes."

Tracy didn't say anything. She turned and headed out of the kitchen.

Ashely looked down again at Michelle. "I'm not sure what is going on with you. But you haven't been her more then 5 hours and you have peed yourself twice. I think this is what you want, so guess what? You are going to get it. You are going to start behaving young lady or there will be more spanking. Do you understand?"

Michelle started to cry harder, if that was possible."Please. I'm sorry."

Ashely  brought Michelle close to her.  "You need to calm down. Shhhh. It's okay. I don't like to spank you honey but you need to mind your manners. Okay. It's okay. Calm down." Ashley started to feel a little bad about the spanking. She never spanked Tracy.

Ashely was  rubbing Michelle's back and she started to calm a little. Her face was buried into Ashley's shoulder.

Tracy returned in a flash,  carrying a  pull-up and the pack of baby-wipes. She could hear Michelle still crying and  watched her mother try and calm her down.

Ashely moved Michelle away from her. "Tracy can you hold up her dress please?"

Tracy stepped forward placing the pull-up and wipes on the table. She bent down and lifted Michelle's dress up so that it was just below her chest.

Michelle didn't stop Tracy as her dress was pulled up from behind her. She placed her hands over her face and continued to cry.

Ashley took the one side of the pull-up and tore it down the side. She then did the same with the other side. She pulled the pull-up out from between Michelle's legs, setting it down on the floor. Ashely took the package of baby-wipes and opened the top. "Let's get you all cleaned up." she said, then began to wipe Michelle. Ashely placed the wipes inside  the wet pull-up and then reached out and took the new pull-up in her hands. "Okay honey lift up your foot."

• Like 7

Tracy is continuing to have a huge impact on how Michelle is being treated. But then Michelle really isn’t doing much to show she really is a big girl. The temper tantrums and repeated wetting of her pants doesn’t make her look much like a college student. I wonder how much longer it will take Tracy to get her into a proper diaper during the day to. I figure she needs to get one of the pull-ups to leak and it will all be over with except for the crying. I was happy I could give this a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really hope this story isn't dead. It looks quite promising and is very well written. I especially liked the way the chapters creates suspense by kind of hinting towards possible future events, like Ashley buying a change pad for Michelle or Tracy telling her that when the two months are done, she won't have to worry about peeing her pants anymore. I wonder why. ?

Anyway, I can only second what No Onions and others have written in this thread. In fact of all of the on-going stories out there, this is without a doubt the one I'm most anxious to see continued.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...