LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Michelle's Long Summer Chapter 5 Jan 7/19

Michelle sat at the kitchen table eating her cereal. Her mother Jan was sitting with her. She had just woken up, even though it was almost 9am. 

"Have you got all your things packed?" Her mother asked. 

"Noooooo...and I'm not sure why I have to go. Why can't I just say home?" Michelle said, for the 100th time in the last week. 

Jan shook her head. "Honey, we have been over this. Your father and I are going to be gone most of the summer. I don't think you are ready to be left alone for that long."

Michelle looked up from her cereal bowl. "You know I'm going off to college next year right?"  She shifted her bum on the pillow she was sitting on. The same pillow she has been sitting on for a few years now. Sure, it was  much better then the stupid plastic booster seat she used, even after starting high school, but still, she hated that she was made to sit on it. 

"Yes honey I know. But that doesn't mean you are ready to be here all by yourself for almost two months." 

Michelle knew deep down she was not going to win this argument, but she had to try, one last time. Her flight was leaving in less then 24 hours. Michelle moved around again just as she brought up her spoon. Milk came off the spoon and straight down on her top. She looked down and brought her other hand up to wipe it away. Stupid pillow. Why did she have to be so small. They kept saying, 'Don't worry you will get taller.' but that never happened. She has not grown an inch since grade seven.  Going off to  college and being under five foot tall, it was hard enough going to  high school and being the size of a grade schooler.  What would it be like in college?

Jan noticed the milk spill off her daughters spoon and down onto her pyjama top. The cute pink top she had got last Christmas from Jan's sister. She remembers Ashley calling her  before Christmas wanting  to know what size Michelle was wearing at the time. When Jan said 6-7 Ashley had said "oh she must have grown a lot." Jan had to snicker a little and correct herself, "no I mean size 6x-7." 

Jan didn't say anything about the milk. She didn't need Michelle to be any more upset then she was. Her and her husband had discussed at length letting Michelle stay home by herself but with all the issues Michelle had there was just no way she would feel comfortable leaving her alone. When her sister said she would love to have her stay the summer it was a relief.  "Honey, I'm sure you're going to have a wonderful time at your Aunts. I know Tracy is excited that you are coming to stay." 

Michelle didn't even want to think about spending the whole summer with her Aunt Ashely and cousin Tracy. Tracy was four years younger and the last time she had seen her, she was a couple inches taller. Tracy was the biggest brat she had ever met. Michelle had given her a hard time the whole two weeks. The brat just wouldn't leave her alone. Even when Michelle said some pretty mean things to her, she just wanted to play dolls or some other dumb game. 

Jan waited for Michelle to finish her cereal. "Why don't we go up and get your things packed and then we can have a lazy day. Maybe watch a couple movies." Jan said, hoping to make Michelle's last day at home a good one. 

Jan and Michelle started to get things together for Michelle to take. As Jan was going through Michelle's closest she noticed the pack of 4t-5t training pants in the corner.  She picked it up and noticed that there were only a few left. She thinks back, remembering placing them in there. It was almost  full when she had taken them out of Michelle's dresser and placed them in the closest,  months ago. She turned back and looked at Michelle folding a shirt. 'Had Michelle been wetting the bed again and was hiding it?' Jan didn't want  to ask. If she was mistaken, it would not go well.  But if she was regressing back to wetting the bed,  how was she going to deal with it at Ashley's.  She decided to play it cool, that it wasn't going to be worth starting that conversation.  She would just   call Ashely later and give her a heads up.  Jan set the package back in the corner. She stood up and asked, "How are you making out honey?" 

Michelle looked up at her mother. "Fine, I guess." 

"We're almost done. Why don't you jump in the bathtub and then we can watch a movie. I will finish up here." 

Michelle placed another sweater in her suitcase. Having a bath sounded better then packing, that's for sure. She grabbed her iPod and headed into the bathroom. A nice warm bath always relaxes her. She could be in the tub for hours. 

Jan placed a few more things in Michelle's suitcase and  headed downstairs to call her sister once she heard the water running in the tub. 

Jan grabbed her cellphone from her purse. 

"Hello sis. How are you?" Ashely answered, seeing her sisters name pop up on her iPhone. 

"I'm good Ash. How about you?" 

"Good. Tracy and I are just out shopping. Picking up a few things for when Michelle arrives." 

"Have you got a couple minutes to talk?" Jan asked, feeling and sounding a little nervous. 

"Sure. What's up?" 

"Well.....There might be a little situation with Michelle." 

"Oh no what happened? Is she okay? Is she still coming?" 

"No.No. She's fine. It's just.....Well... uhmmm...I think she might be having some issues again at night." 

"Oh...What kind of issue?" Ashely asked, not really sure were this was going. 

Tracy was walking beside her mom and listening. 

"Well...Uhm.. I'm not 100% sure but I think she maybe wetting the bed again. I hope not but I just wanted to give you a heads up, just in case." 

Ashely looked over at  her  daughter Tracy.  "Well I know  she had that problem a while ago, but I didn't think it would still be happening at her age. Actually, I was surprised it was happening before." 

"I know. I know. Like I said, It's not for sure, but I had an pack of training pants that she  was wearing at night and I'm sure when I placed them in her closest a few months back It only had a few out of it.  I found it today and there were only 3 left." 

"So you think she is still wetting the bed and then hiding the training pants?" That sound funny to say, knowing the girl was suppose to start college in the fall. 

"Yes, I think so." 

Ashley paused for a few moments not really knowing how to respond. "Well, it's not the end of the world. I can handle it.  It's really no big deal. It's not happening during the day again is it?" Ashely asked, knowing Michelle had that problem also. 

"No i don't think so. Like I said, I'm not really sure it's happening at night."

"But your not sure?" Ashely asked, as Jan was sounding very unsure. 

"Well.... Now that I think about it, she did have a little accident at the mall a while ago. I don't think it's been happening all the time though." 

Ashley was a little taken back with that answer. Michelle wet her pants a little while ago? Her sister was saying it like Michelle was still four years old and it was nothing. My god, she just finished high school.  "Okay, well like I said. No big deal." What else could she say? 'Tell the little girl to grow up.' No, she could say that. 

"Thanks Ash. I should let you get back to shopping. Michelle might be getting out of the tub soon anyway and I don't what her to know I mentioned this too you." 

Jan paused. 'Was her sister still bathing Michelle?' That seems odd. Well,no odder then thinking it was no big deal that her teenaged girl was still having accidents.  "Okay. Well Tracy and I are looking forward to Michelle coming. Uhmmmm.....  Just one more thing Jan, just in case what size training pants would fit Michelle? You know, just in case. I really don't won't my mattress ruined." 

Tracy looked confused. 'Why was her mother asking Aunt Jan want size of training pants and saying she didn't want her mattress ruined'. It was hard trying to figure out what was going on, only listening to one side of the conversation. 

"Well, the ones she had been wearing were the 4t-5t training pants. They seemed to work better then anything else we tried."

4t-5t? She knows Michelle is small because she remembers the  size of clothes she had purchased for her at Christmas, but that didn't make sense.   "AHHHH.....Okay.  We'll  talk soon. Bye."

"Bye Ash. And thanks again for letting her stay with you." 

"No problem. Talk soon." 

Ashely hit the end button on her iPhone and then shook her head trying to make sense of what her sister had just told her.  

"Mom. What was that all about?" Tracy asked, very interested in trying to figure out what that was all about. 

Ashley wasn't sure where to start or even what to say. Here was her own daughter four  years younger then her cousin and apparently way more mature. 'Bedwetting and even wetting during the day at her age. Was her sister still bathing her?' It was hard for Ashley to pull it all together.  Tracy had grown up a lot in the past couple years. She had taken on many babysitting jobs. Was always top of her class. Never got into any trouble. Ashely really didn't  have any reason not to let Tracy in on what problems poor Michelle was having. So she just blurted it out. "Tracy honey, I think you deserve to know what that was all about."

Tracy stood still, waiting to hear what her mother had to say. "What do you mean? Is something wrong?"

"Well.....Your Aunt Jan just told me that Michelle maybe still wetting her bed!" 

"What do you mean, still?"

"I never told you, but Michelle has been wetting her bed on and off since, well for ever." 

Tracy starred at her mother. 'Michelle? Older, mean cousin Michelle? The bully that tormented her 2 years ago Michelle? The one that was way to old to be playing with dolls so she told her over and over again.  Is wetting her bed like a toddler? She couldn't be hearing this right.' She wanted to burst out laughing but she didn't. She held it all in.  Michelle was going to be spending the whole summer with them and Tracy was really not looking forward to it. She would never say that to her mom, but she wasn't. This would change the whole dynamic. There would be  no way Michelle could even think about bullying her if she was still wetting her bed like some two year old.  If she had only know this two years ago, that two weeks would have been very different, very different indeed.  "Oh that's too bad. I feel sorry for her. It must me hard for her. Isn't she starting college this year?" Tracy said, putting up the best acting she could muster. 

Ashely smiled, thinking Tracy was being very grown up about it. "She is. I'm sure this is very embarrassing for her. Now, I don't want you teasing her about it. Okay?"

Tracy kept a straight face. "I won't. I promise." 

"Okay, thank you. Now....I guess we should go see if we can find the stuff she needs." Ashely said, looking around the Walmart superstore. Ashely started walking, pushing the shopping cart down the aisle. Tracy followed in behind, thinking about how to use all this information to her benefit. 

Tracy smiled wide when her mom turned down the diaper aisle.'No way. Is her mom really going to buy diapers for her cousin?'  Rows and rows of diapers, pull-ups and baby wipes. She watched as her mom scanned the aisle, then stopped suddenly, reaching out and picking up a package of 4t-5t girls training pants. Tracy had to play this cool. She couldn't seem to excited. "Are they the ones she wears?" she asked. 

Ashely looked at Tracy. "This is what your Aunt said. I'm surprised these would fit her. These only go up to 50lbs."

"I'm not sure mom, but I know the one little girl I babysit wears pull-ups and I was surprised how much they stretch. They might just fit her." 

Ashely looked at the package again, then placed them in the cart. "I'm not sure honey. I guess we can always come back if we need too. Let's just hope Jan was wrong and we don't need to worry about any of this." 

Tracy didn't want that. She wanted her mother to worry about it. She could only hope Michelle was peeing in her bed. How much fun would that be? Her older cousin having to wear training pants all summer. She needed to convince her mother to buy more. Some how, some way, she had too figure out how to get her mother to get more stuff.    "Mom, if she wetting the bed, I would think she would need wipes for sure. Maybe even powder. We don't want her getting a rash." 

Ashely looked around the shelf. Reaching out and picking up a package of baby wipes and then a big bottle of baby powder. "That's true. I just wished your Aunt had given me a little more warning then the day before that we might have to deal with this."  

Tracy looked up ahead and saw the diapers. Was there a way she could get her mother to buy some. She thought for a second. "Mom, I'm  no expert. I know I've only been babysitting  for a little while, but most of the mothers that have kids wetting the bed always say that the pull-ups just don't work the greatest. They say they ALWAYS  leak. They ALWAYS tell me to put a diaper on them for night time." Tracy said, then stood still,  praying her mother would bite. 

Ashley wasn't sure. That did seem like a valid point.  But baby diapers for a teenager.  "I don't know honey. Michelle is much older then the kids you babysit. Much older." 

She almost had her. "I know. But really Mom, is there a big difference between these." Tracy said,  pointing to the pull-ups in the cart, then walked a few steps and picked up a package of Pampers size 7. "And these. They really are the same thing, just different on how they go on. If she will fit in those training pants, then I know these will fit and work a whole lot better." 

Tracy was right. Really, whats the difference. There all diapers,  no matter how you look at it. She for sure didn't need to be worrying about washing sheets every morning.  If Michelle was going to be leaking through the pull-ups then once the point. Might as well get something that will keep her sheets dry. 

Tracy took a chance and placed the super sized package of  pampers in the cart. Hoping her mother would just move on. 

Ashley didn't even flinch when Tracy place the diapers in the cart. Her mind was made up.  "Can you think of anything else my little expert?" Ashely said, then chuckled. 

Tracy laughed. How far could so go with this?  "I'm don't know mom. I could likely borrow a change pad from Mrs. Conklin. I know she has one and doesn't need it anymore." She pictured her mother holding onto to Michelle's ankles, sliding  a diaper under her bum. Ohhh,  that would be so fun to watch. 

"No reason too borrow one. Michelle is going to be here for the summer. We might as well get one. Lead the way." 

Tracy turned quickly. She walked fast, not wanting to let her mother change her mind. This day was turning out better by the second. As she walked towards the baby section she started looking at all the cute baby clothes. 'How would little Michelle look in some of these' she thought.  Tracy found what she  was looking for.  She scanned everything knowing her mother was still a little behind her because she had walk pretty fast.  'Prefect'. She grabbed a package that had  3 bibs and a change pad all decorated with little teddy bears. She heard her mother coming up behind her. Tracy turned. "I think this one will work and it's on sale." she said, knowing her mother likes anything on sale. She placed in the cart, making sure it was face down so her mother would not see that it wasn't just a changing pad.  

Ashley didn't even look at it once it was in the cart. "Think of anything else?" 

Tracy could think of a whole bunch of things but she didn't want to seem to eager. "It's not that far for us to come back if we think we need anything more." 

"Yes that's true. Well I guess we should get back home. All set then?" 

Tracy let her mother turn the cart around and followed her. Walking back through the baby clothes she really, really wanted to get some. 'Wait, she doesn't need any off these. Her mother never throws anything away. Most of her clothes were still hanging in the spare bedroom closet. The one Michelle is going to be sleeping in.  There would definitely be lots and lots of clothes that would fit Michelle.' With that thought,  she couldn't wait to get home and for her cousin to arrive.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Jan and Michelle had watched a couple of movies and had a nice supper. Michelle's flight was leaving at 7am.  It took a little convincing, less than you would think for a girl that was about to start college, but Jan talked Michelle into a early bedtime because they were going to have to be up by 4:30am. Michelle wasn't real pleased at getting told to go to bed at such an early time especially on her summer vacation. Was her mother ever going to stop treating her like a kid?  It was 8pm when Jan left Michelle's bedroom.

It had slipped out of Jan's mouth before she could think about it: "Did you use the bathroom?"

Michelle was a little peeved when her mother had asked her about using the bathroom. As she lay there, it got her thinking: 'Did her mother know somehow, even though she has been more than careful disposing of her wet pull-ups; even taking a big chance taking them to school to hide the evidence. No, there was no way she knew.'

Michelle paid extra attention at supper not to drink too much; one glass of water, no more.  She had in fact gone pee before going to bed and she wasn't going to put on a pull-up tonight. It might be too hard to get rid of it in the morning; even if she didn't use it. She hoped that her streak of waking up dry would continue.    She was going to be super careful the next two months. No way could she wet the bed at her Aunt Ashley’s. That would be a disaster. She had thoughts of packing the rest of her pull-ups but there weren't many left and she really didn't want to take the chance of anyone finding them.

Jan cleaned up the kitchen and waited for her husband to call. He was away for a few days but would be home tomorrow night. Once she got things cleaned up it was after 9pm. She made her way upstairs. She stopped outside of Michelle's bedroom. The door was open a crack. Jan opened it more and looked in. Michelle was sound asleep. She quietly walked up to the side of Michelle's bed. Jan lifted the blankets up and slid her hand underneath, trying to see if her daughter was wearing a pull-up. 'Oh thank god. No pull-up. Maybe she had been worrying all day for nothing.'

At 4:30am Jan sat on the edge of Michelle's bed: "Honey, it's time to wake up."

Michelle moved a little and slowly opened her eyes. She placed her hand down on the front of her pj's.  When she didn't feel any wetness, she felt very relieved. That's 12 days in a row she had managed to wake up dry. Not something a college girl should be that proud of but she was. Michelle was very happy she was dry.

Jan stood and Michelle pushed the covers down.

"I took your suitcase and knapsack down by the front door. Hurry and get dressed."

"Okay, Mom. Be down in a minute." Michelle got up out of bed and hurried off to the bathroom. She had pulled out her favorite blue jeans to wear. They were one of a couple that didn't have some dumb design on them. She pulled out a black sweater, pulling it over her head. She sometimes wears a training bra but always hates how uncomfortable they are.

They had stopped at a local coffee shop and each ordered a bagel. The trip to the airport was only about 25 minutes. Jan parked the car and got Michelle's suitcase out of the trunk.  Michelle slung her knapsack over her shoulder and they made their way into the terminal. Jan stayed with Michelle all the way through the check in line. She had checked Michelle in online yesterday but she wanted to make sure everything was okay.  Once they got to the counter, it was Jan who stepped up to talk with the lady, leaving Michelle standing behind her.

"Good morning. My daughter here is on flight 107 leaving at 7am. I checked her in last night but just wanted to make sure everything was okay before I leave her."

"Sure thing. Let me just see that print out and I will make sure she is all set," the young lady replied. She did a few things on the computer then looked down at Michelle. She quickly guessed she may be under twelve so she asked, "Does your daughter know where to go? Or should I get somebody to help?"

Jan bent down and asked Michelle, "Do you know where you’re going once you leave here?"

Michelle looked around. She had only flown once before and that was a long time ago, "Uhmm… Not really, but I'm sure I will be okay."

Jan stood back up. She didn't think it would hurt for someone to show her where she had to go, "Uhmmm... Maybe a little help would be okay."

"That's fine. I will get one of our personnel to escort her.  Place her bag up here and then see that blue sign over there," the young lady said, pointing down to her left.

Jan looked down to where the lady was pointing, "Yes."

"Okay. Just take this with you and someone will meet you there shortly."

"Thank you," Jan said, as she took the papers. "Come on, Honey. We just have to wait over here."

Michelle followed her mother and they stopped under a blue sign stating 'Assistance': "Why do we have to stop here. It's the security line that way," she said, pointing further down.

Jan leaned down. "I thought maybe someone could help you get to your gate. I don't want you missing your flight."

"Mom! I think I will be okay. Jezz, I'm pretty sure I can find my way."

Just as Michelle finished talking a young girl in her early twenties came up to Jan. "Hi Mrs. My name is Sarah. If you can give me your daughter's boarding pass, I will make sure she gets to where she needs to go."

Jan handed the boarding pass over: "Oh. Thank you."

Jan bent down and gave Michelle a big hug: "Now you have a good time at Aunt Ashley’s. Call me when you arrive so I know everything is okay."

Michelle hugged back, "I will," almost glad her mother was leaving her.

As soon as Jan started to walk away, Sarah reached down and took Michelle's hand: "All set then?  Let’s get you to your gate."

Michelle pulled her hand out of Sarah's. "I don't need you to hold my hand. I really don't need you to show me where to go. I can find it myself," Michelle said, even surprising herself. She doesn't usually like to confront other people.

Sarah hadn't really paid much attention to Michelle when she first walked up. She just figured she was another child that was flying alone.  She stepped back a little. She had been out last night and didn't get much sleep. She was in no mood to put up with a bratty kid this morning: "Listen kid, I'm in no mood for a temper tantrum. Just let me do my job." Sarah took Michelle's hand again, but this time she wasn’t going to be able to pull it out.

Michelle tried to hold her ground but the first step the much bigger girl took, she had no choice but to move. She almost tripped but took a couple skips to catch herself.  "Hey, let go of me!" Michelle said loudly.

Sarah stopped and bent down so that she was right in Michelle's face. "Listen, Little Girl, just because your mommy is not around now, doesn't mean you should start acting up. Can you please act like a big girl for me?  I will have you at your gate shortly." Sarah stood back up and started walking again.

Michelle coward a little as Sarah was talking to her.  She has never been any good at defending herself. She wanted to say she wasn't a little girl but she ended up staying nothing. She put her head down and followed along. They pasted a long line which Michelle thought was the security line. She was about to say something then Sarah turned right and Michelle could see they were by-passing the long line up. Maybe this wasn't so bad after all. She thought of it as getting VIP treatment.

"Come along," Sarah said, as she made her way to the far left side of where everyone else was going.

Michelle saw one lone security officer sitting in a chair. He stood as Sarah and she approached him.

"Can you place your bag up here please? Then walk through there," Sarah said, pointing to the metal detector.

Michelle made it through without any bells or whistles going off. She turned and waited for Sarah. Once her bag came out of the x-ray machine and she placed it on her back, Sarah took her hand once again. Michelle looked back at all the people doing the same thing. It looked like they would be waiting for quite some time.

It wasn't long before the two of them made it to Michelle's departing gate. Sarah handed the lady behind the desk Michelle's boarding pass and said a few words that Michelle couldn't hear.

"You come sit right here. If you need anything, you make sure to ask her. Don't go wondering off," Sarah said, before walking away leaving Michelle sitting in the first seat beside the counter.

Michelle wanted to give Sarah the finger when she turned to walk away but she noticed the lady behind the counter looking at her, so she held her hand down. Michelle shrugged her shoulders and dug out her iPod, popping in her earbuds. More and more people arrived and sat down around her as she listened to her music.

Before long the lady behind the desk come up to her and held her hand out. Michelle took out her earbuds: "Come along, Sweetie;  Let's get you on the plane."

Michelle placed her iPod back into her knapsack. She looked around. Everyone else was still sitting. She stood up. The lady had her hand out. Michelle figured it wasn't worth a fight, so she let the lady take her hand.

Michelle got to sit up front in the plane and a she got a window seat which she was happy about.  She watched as people walked by her going to find their seats. She was about to take her iPod out when the flight attendant  approached her.

She knelt  down in front of her. "Hi there; my name is Kim. What's yours?"

"Michelle."

"Hi, Michelle, the flight will be about 3 hours. If you need anything or you need to use the bathroom just let me know, okay? Did your mommy pack anything for you to do? I will get you a drink after we take off."

Michelle's face turned red. Why was this lady talking to her like she was five?  Sure, it happens all the time and you would think she would be use to it by now. God, she doesn't look that young. Sure, she was on the small size, but come on. "I think I will be okay," she finally huffed.

"If you need anything, just raise your hand," Kim said, standing, and then turning towards the aisle.

Michelle turned and looked out the window. It was nice that no one sat beside her at least. She had the whole front row to herself.  She looked out the window and saw all the other planes moving around. She started to count how many she could see trying to take her mind off of getting talked to like a little kid.

After the plane had taken off, Kim brought Michelle a juice box. She even went as far as to put the plastic straw in for her. Michelle didn't say anything, not even a 'Thank you'. She placed her earbuds back in and sipped the apple juice.

The apple juice was gone off her tray when Michelle opening her eyes. She had fallen asleep. A blanket was over her. She didn't know how long she had been asleep, but long enough that her iPod had stopped playing music.

"Did you have a good little nap, Sweetie?" Kim asked as she noticed Michelle was awake when she walked by.

Michelle turned towards Kim, "Uhmm. I guess. What time is it?"

"It's almost 10:30. Another half hour and we will be landing. Would you like another drink? Do you need to use the bathroom?"

Michelle was surprised that she had slept that long. She could use the bathroom but she wasn't going to say 'yes' since Kim had asked. "Just a drink will be fine," she said, a little snotty.

Kim returned quickly with another juice box. Michelle took it. This time she did say, "Thank you."

"You're welcome, Sweetie. Once we land you just stay seated until everyone else is off the plane."

Michelle wasn't sure why she had to wait when she was at the front of the plane. "Okay," she reluctantly replied.

It was a smooth landing. It didn't take long before the plane came to a stop and Michelle heard the engines turn off. She turned in her seat and watched people walk by her; some of them looked down at her and smiled.

"Okay, Sweetie, grab your bag," Kim said.

Michelle got up out of her seat and slung her knapsack over her shoulder. She was happy that Kim didn't take her hand on the way out of the plane.  They came out through a set of doors. Michelle saw Kim raise her hand and a girl that didn't look like she would be much older than herself,  walked towards them.

"Hi Dawn, good to see you again. This is Michelle."

Dawn bent down in front of Michelle: "Hi, Michelle, my name is Dawn. I'm here to take you to meet the person that is picking you up. Can you tell me their name?"

"Uhmm… Aunt Ashley," Michelle replied, not really sure why she was being asked.

"Okay, then. Here, take my hand and we will go find Aunt Ashley." Dawn stood back up and held out her hand.

Here we go again with the hand holding Michelle thought. She slowly placed her hand in Dawn's and they were off. Michelle had to walk fast to keep up with much taller girl. Michelle now needed to use the bathroom.  The two juice boxes had made their way through her system.

Ashley and Tracy stood waiting for Michelle. It seemed like a lot of people were already waiting around the luggage carousel, but they hadn't seen Michelle yet.   It was then Tracy saw a girl holding onto another girls hand come around the corner a good distance away. The little girl looked a lot like Michelle.  "Mom, is that Michelle?" she asked.

Ashley looked. It was Michelle, but why was she with another girl? Did she bring a friend?  And why was she holding her hand? "It is but....." she never finished her sentence. She began to walk towards them. Ashley saw Dawn point in their direction and say something to Michelle.

As Michelle got closer to her Aunt and cousin she couldn't believe how tall Tracy was. Tracy was almost as tall as her mother.  As the four of them got close to each other, Michelle began to feel  smaller by the second.

Dawn spoke first, "You must be Aunt Ashley."

Ashley looked down at Michelle then back at Dawn, "I..I am Ashley. Yes."

Dawn let go of Michelle's hand and before she walked away she bent down and said, "Thank you for being such a good girl. Bye."

Ashley and Tracy looked at each other. They watched Dawn walk away, back towards where they had come from.  Then in unison Ashley and Tracy looked down at Michelle. Ashley finally stepped towards Michelle and went in for a hug.

"Hello, Michelle, it's so nice to see you again," Ashley said as she hugged Michelle longer than she really needed too.

"Hi, Aunt Ashley," Michelle squeaked out behind the hug.

Tracy was next, bending down and hugging her cousin: "Hi, Michelle, glad you’re finally here."

After Tracy had let Michelle go, Michelle looked up at the two once again, still not believing Tracy had gotten so tall. She was only a few inches taller two years ago.  Now she was six maybe seven inches taller. It wasn't fair.

"Did you have a good flight?" Ashley asked.

"It was okay."

Ashley had to ask because it was bugging her: "Who was that girl?"

Michelle didn't really know how to answer, so she just said her name, "Dawn."

"Was she on the plane with you?"

"Uhmmm. No."

Ashley couldn't figure out why Michelle was walking around holding Dawn's hand. She finally shook her head: "Well, I guess we should go get your bags."

Michelle looked around, trying to see if she could find a bathroom but couldn't see one: "I need to use the bathroom before we go too far."

"Oh..Okay. Well here," Ashley held out her hand. "Let's go."

Michelle looked at her Aunt's hand. 'Enough of the hand holding' she thought. 

"I can go. Be back in a minute," she said and started to walk away.

After Ashley's conversation with Jan yesterday and just seeing Michelle being escorted hand in hand by a girl she could only conclude that Jan must have arranged so she didn't get lost.  She couldn't see Michelle as a girl who was supposed to start college, but as a little girl that needed help. Ashley's motherly instincts kicked into high gear. She reached out a little further before Michelle even got two steps away and grabbed Michelle by the hand: "Tell Tracy what your bag looks like. She can get it while we find the bathroom."

This was the third person today Michelle has held hands with. It needed to stop.   She tried to pull her hand away, but Ashley just gripped tighter. "It's fine Aunt Ashley. I will be back shortly. Can you let go of my hand?"

"I don't think so. Can you please tell Tracy what your bag looks like?"

Michelle tried to pull away again but failed. Her bladder was telling her, she needed to hurry.  "Fine, it's grey with a purple tag on it. Now can you let me go so I can use the bathroom."

Ashley turned to Tracy: "See if you can get her bag. We will meet you over there," she said, pointing to the exit sign. Ashley started walking with Michelle in tow.

"Aunt Ashley, please, I can do this myself. I don't need you to take me!"

Tracy stood dumbfounded, watching her mother drag Michelle away. Her mother was actually taking her to the bathroom. Her older cousin, the soon to be college girl was getting taken to the bathroom like she was a four year-old. Tracy watched them until they were too far away to see. She turned and walked towards the luggage carousel. She made her way past a few people and spotted a grey bag. Tracy picked it up and looked for the purple tag. Sure enough, it had Michelle's name on it. She extended the handle and pushed it through the small crowd of people around her.

• Like 5

I like the build-up to this story.   At first I thought it was just going to be Tracy who would infantize her cousin, but it seems like the whole family is treating Michelle like a child.

Ashley found the women's bathroom with Michelle in tow.  It just happened to be lined up outside of the door. Looking to her right she noticed the family bathroom. A woman was beside it, picking up a baby from a stroller. Remembering what her sister had said yesterday about Michelle wetting her pants at the mall, she decided that Michelle might not be able to wait too long.

Michelle saw the line up as well. Her bladder was starting to hurt a little. Her small bladder needed relieve and soon. She felt Aunt Ashley pull her to the right. "Where are you going? Its right here," she said, trying to go towards the end of the line.

Ashley paid no attention to her. She was in a hurry to catch the women with the baby before she got into the family bathroom. "Excuse me, Mrs. Excuse me," Ashley hollered out.

The women with the baby were just about to open the door. She turned and saw Ashley coming towards her: "Yes."

"Would it be possible for her to use the bathroom? There is a long line at that one."

The woman looked down at Michelle and figured the little one might be in a rush.  "Sure. No problem," she held the door open and let Ashley and Michelle walk by her.

"Thank you so much," Ashley said.

Michelle got into the bathroom and looked around. All she saw was a changing table, a sink and a toilet. It was all in one room. No stall. 'Was she going to have to pee with her Aunt in the room?'

The woman with the baby closed the door behind her. Both Michelle and Ashley were surprised she came in. Ashley thought she would wait until they were done. The woman didn't think about waiting . It was just a little girl that needed to use the potty. No big deal.

"I just need to breastfeed. Sometimes people get all upset when I do it in public." The women said, as she walked over to the change table and leaned up against it. She started to un-button her top.

What could Ashley say? "That's no problem. I'm glad I caught you before you got in here." She turned back  towards Michelle, who was starring at the women and her  baby. "Come on, Honey, let’s go pee."

Michelle watched as the woman pulled down on her bra and then BANG, her breast popped out. It was crazy. She didn't know why, but she couldn't look away. It wasn't that she had never seen another breast before, but something about this situation didn't seem right.   She was so focused and overwhelmed at what she was witnessing; she didn't feel herself start to pee. Within seconds her panties and jeans became soaked. Pee was running down the inside of her legs, coming close to reaching her socks.

Ashley was just about to bend down to help Michelle with her jeans since the girl was just standing there doing nothing. "Michelle!" Ashley screamed, "What are you doing?"

Michelle snapped her head up and looked at Ashley. All of a sudden she could feel her wet panties and jeans. She looked down and tried to stop what little was left in her bladder. She couldn't even come close to forming any words. 'She had just peed her pants with the toilet only a few inches away!' She started to cry. She brought her hands up to cover her face.

Ashley placed her hands on her hips. She couldn't believe what she was looking at. 'Michelle just peed her pants like a three year-old.' If the conversation with her sister didn't make her believe Michelle was very immature, looking at this certainly did.

Ashley’s frame of mind changed in a second, she became very upset: "Oh, my god! Tell me you didn't just pee your pants! This is absurd!"

Michelle couldn't stop crying. She didn't want to look at her Aunt. 'How could she have done this? If  she had only been able to come to the bathroom by herself, this wouldn't have happened'.

The women breastfeeding didn't say a word. She could tell Ashley was a little upset. And who could blame her. The girl did look a little old to be wetting her pants.   

Tracy stood with Michelle's bag waiting for her mom to return, wondering why it was taking so long.  She looked down at the luggage. 'All of Michelle's clothes were right there.' She thought back to yesterday after they had gotten home from their shopping trip. She had immediately run up stairs to check her old bedroom's closet. Sure enough, it was lined with her old clothes. She had gone through most of them, trying to find things that would hopefully fit Michelle.  She found a few. One piece pyjamas which zipped up in the back.  A little sundress that was just so cute. 'If Michelle didn't have any off these clothes she no doubt would have to borrow some. She couldn't wear the same clothes for two months.' Tracy looked around the terminal. She leaned down and pulled the bag tag off, then the purple identification tag. She quickly looked for her mother. Not seeing her, she walked towards a corner that had a lot of luggage pulled up. She placed Michelle grey bag in behind all the others. Tracy hurried back to the luggage carousel but not before tossing the tags in the trash. She waited nervously, keeping a eye out for the two to return.

"What do you have to say for yourself, Little Lady?" Ashley asked, in a very angry tone. She shook her head once again. "Well, unless you have some clothes in that knapsack, you are going to have to walk out of here in your pee soaked jeans. Do you have a change in there?"

Michelle knew the only things in her knapsack were her iPod, a jacket and a couple books; nothing else. Michelle wasn't going to remove her hands from her face.

Ashley could tell she wasn't going to get an answer, so she turned Michelle around.  She looked in the knapsack herself.  Sure enough: only a light jacket.

"Well, Pee-Pee Pants, let's go find Tracy and get your luggage. We will get you changed once we get some dry clothes. Come on."

Ashley took Michelle's hand roughly. She turned to the woman and the baby sucking away on her the women's breast: "Thank you for letting us in. It's a shame this one is lacking in her potty skills."

"No problem. Sorry she didn't make it. I'm sure it's hard on you."

"You have no idea." Ashley said, before pulling the door open and dragging Michelle out.

Michelle didn't want to be seen this way. She had to say or do something. She pulled at her Aunt's arm trying to make her stop:  "Aunt Ashley, please, just let me stay here until you find my clothes."

Ashley stopped just as the door closed behind them. "If you think after what you just did, I’m going to let you be by yourself for one second, you have another think coming. Now stop whining and start walking."

Michelle couldn't stop the tears rolling down her cheeks. She had no choice but to go with her Aunt.  Michelle stayed behind Ashley so that hopefully, people wouldn't see her wet pants.

Tracy spotted her mom.  She noticed Michelle was being held by the hand again. She smiled. She tried not to smile wider when they got closer and she noticed Michelle's very wet pants, but she couldn't help it.  'It couldn't be. Had the little baby already wet herself? Not ten minutes here and she has peed her pants. This was going to be easier then she could have ever imagined.'

"Mom what happened?" Tracy asked, trying to sound concerned.

"Well, as you can see, little Miss Michelle here went and peed in her pants. Did you find her luggage? I need to get her out of these wet clothes," Ashley said, sounding very frustrated.

"I've looked everywhere, but I haven't been able find it. It's seems all the luggage is already off the plane." Tracy looked down at Michelle. "Are you sure your bag was grey?" asking as though Michelle didn't even know her colors yet and had maybe mixed them up.

Michelle just wanted to hide. She wanted to be anywhere but here. She lifted her head and looked around hoping to spot her luggage. She had a hard time seeing as the tears were making her eyes blurry. "Yes, it's grey."

"Well, isn't this great! Tracy, you walk around that way, we will walk this way. Let's see if we can find it. Hopefully, somebody just set it aside."

They ended up meeting on the other side of the carousal. Of course, no one found the bag.

"Do you want me to go see someone?" Tracy asked.

Ashley bent down, letting go of Michelle's hand. "Is your boarding pass in your knapsack?"

Michelle wasn't sure. She remembers the lady behind the desk having it last. "I don't know", she said, making her sound incompetent.

"Of course you don't." Ashley spun Michelle around. She pulled the boarding pass out of one of the side pockets of the knapsack. She raised it up for Tracy to take. "Go see if you can find someone to help."

Tracy took the boarding pass and walked away. Stepping up to the counter that was for lost baggage: "Excuse me. My cousin can't find her bag."

The older gentlemen behind the counter reached out: "May I see the boarding pass?"

Tracy handed it to him. He worked away on his computer for a few seconds. "Do you have a number we can reach you at? When it shows up, we will call."

Tracy thought for a second. "Uhmm. sure it's 816-555-3452."

"Okay. When we locate the bag, which it most likely will come on the next plane, we will call. Shouldn't be more than a day or two."

Tracy said, "Thank you." and walked away. The number she had given was totally made up. Michele's bag would never be seen again. She walked back towards her mother and Michelle. She smiled as she saw Michelle standing in her wet pants.  She knew now it would be easy to talk her mother into putting the little baby in a diaper. It's pretty obvious she needs them: "Mom, they are going to call once they find it. The gentleman said it will most likely arrive on the next plane."

Ashley looked down at Michelle, focusing on her wet pants: "Sorry Michelle. I guess you are going to have to stay in those wet pants until we get home. Come on girls, let’s go."

Michelle's jeans were starting to feel cold and uncomfortable. "But..But...I can't walk around in these. Can't we buy something?"

Ashley didn't even stop walking. "I'm not buying something. Maybe if you had used the potty like a big girl, this wouldn't be an issue!"

Tracy held in the laughter as she walked behind little Michelle. They made their way out of the airport. Tracy noticed a few people look at Michelle on their way.

"Tracy can you get the blanket out of the back? I don't want the seat to get wet," Ashley asked.

"Sure can mom," Tracy went around and opened the back. She grabbed the blanket and handed it to her mother.

Ashley placed the blanket on the seat. She turned Michelle around and pulled her knapsack off her shoulders. She tossed that on the floor on the other side of the truck. "All right. Get in," She said, standing beside the door.

Michelle crawled into the seat. Ashley took ahold of the seatbelt and reached over Michelle, buckling her in. Ashley closed the door and got in the front.

Tracy watched from the front seat as her mother put the seatbelt on Michelle. She was surprised how small she looked sitting there. She wondered if she could see out the window.  'She could easily fit into a booster seat. Maybe that would be something she could suggest later,' she thought.

They were only ten minutes from home. No one had said anything for the past twenty minutes. Ashley and Tracy could hear some sniffles coming from the back seat, but that’s all. Tracy finally broke the ice: "So Mom, what do think we should do once we get home?"

"First thing, she's getting in the tub. Then, I'm calling her mother."

Michelle heard what Ashley had said. She didn't need her mother finding out what had happened. The last time this happened her mother had threatened to put her in training pants if they were going to away from the house for more than a few hours. Michelle had promised it would never happen again: "Please don't tell my mom what happened."

Ashley didn't respond to Michelle. She figured she would be having a long chat with her once they arrived home and didn't want to start it now.

Ashley pulled the truck into the garage, turning the engine off.  Before opening her door she said, "I will get your door. Don't move."

Michelle froze as she was reaching for the door handle. She placed her hand back beside her. Not even thinking about un-buckling her seatbelt. The door opened and Ashley reached over un-buckling it for her.

"Out you come." Ashley said, taking Michelle's hand and helping her down. "Right through here and then it's straight into the bathtub for you."

They walked into the kitchen from the garage. Tracy was removing her shoes already. She so wanted to suggest she could look after Michelle but she decided against it.

"Can you take your shoes off, please?" Ashley asked, looking down at Michelle.

Michelle bent down to un-tie her shoes. Her wet, cold pants felt awful now. She really wanted out of them. She got her shoes off and stood on the carpet looking around. The kitchen was huge. Passed the kitchen she saw a large room with the biggest TV she had ever seen.

Ashley took Michelle by the hand. "Ok. Let's go get you into the bathtub."

Michelle followed along, through the room with the huge TV, around a corner and up the stairs. They passed two doors before entering the bathroom. A large soaker tub sat in the corner.  Ashley let go of Michelle's hand and went towards the tub. She placed the stopper in the tub and turned the water on. Ashley then went under the sink and pulled out some bubble bath. She poured some into the running water.

"Let's get you un-dressed."

Michelle took a step back. "I can do this myself. I don't need you to help. Can you please leave?"

Ashley placed her hands on her hips and glared down at Michelle: "Really, says the girl in pee soaked jeans."

"If you had just let me go by myself, this wouldn't have happened," Michelle blurted out.

Ashley couldn't believe Michelle was trying to blame her: "You’re kidding right? You were one foot away from the toilet and you went ahead and peed your pants anyway. How is that my fault?"

Michelle stammered, "Well… Uhmm… That lady was in there. How... How was I going to go with her in there?"

Tracy was standing just outside the bathroom door listening.

Ashley turned to make sure the tub was okay. When she turned back she reached out and grabbed Michelle by her arm: "You listen and you listen good. I am not going to stand here and let you blame me because you peed your pants like a toddler. I know from talking with your mother that this has been going on for a long time. So, you can either start acting like a big girl or I have no problem treating you like a baby."

Ashley waited for a few seconds:  "So what's it going to be?"

Michelle did listen and almost started crying when she heard her mother had told her Aunt about her problems. 'How much had she told her?' She struggled but managed to hold back the tears: "You can't do this! Just leave me alone. I can take a bath by myself."

"Well, I guess that answers my question," Ashley said, taking a hold of Michelle's shirt and pulling it up over her head.

"Stop it. Leave me alone! I'm not a child," Michelle yelled.

Ashley spun Michelle around and gave her bottom about six hard swats. She had had enough.  Michelle yelped and then the tears started to come after the third spank. Ashley spun her back around and started to un-button her jeans. She yanked them down below Michelle's knees. Michelle tried to get away but she tripped and ended up on the floor. She landed on her side. Ashley quickly grabbed her by the ankles and turned her on her back. Her bottom hurt a lot but she could do nothing as Ashley grabbed her underwear and jeans, pulling  them totally off. She tossed them to the side. Ashley took Michelle by both hands and pulled her to her feet. "In the tub you go," Ashley said, lifting Michelle from under her arms and easily stood her in the tub.

"Sit on your bum before you fall!"  Ashley instructed.

Michelle was defeated. She had just been spanked, stripped naked and there was nothing she could do to stop it.  She slowly sat down in the warm water and lowered her head. Ashley wasted no time. She picked up a washcloth and started rubbing it all over the girl.

Tracy had to step back from the doorway and hold her hand over her mouth so her mother would not hear her giggling. She waited a few minutes as she composed herself. She stuck her head around the doorway: "Anything I can do to help?"

Ashley looked over at Tracy, "Would you take Michelle's clothes down to the washer. Wait," Ashley dropped the washcloth in the tub and stood, "I can do that. You don't need to be handling somebody's pee-pee clothes," she said, looking back at Michelle. "Can you stay in here until I get back please?"

Tracy stepped around into the bathroom: "Okay." Tracy looked down at little Michelle in her bubble bath.

"I will be back shortly," Ashley said, after collecting all of Michelle's clothes.

Tracy knelt down on the bathmat: "Not the way to start a vacation, yeah?"

Michelle looked up at Tracy, tears still rolling down her cheeks. She shook her head.

"I know. You will be okay. Everything will be okay," Tracy reached into the tub and pulled out the washcloth. She rung it out and then started slowly rubbing Michelle's back. "Trust me. Everything will be okay. Just stop crying okay?" Tracy kept rubbing and hopefully calming Michelle down. She was hoping to gain some trust. "I promise I will help you. Do you want me to help you?"

Michelle nodded her head up and down. Anything would be better then what her Aunt had just done. She could still feel her bottom stinging. She didn't like that Tracy was there with her, but she didn't think she had much choice at the moment.

"Okay. I will help you. Just relax. Here, why don't you lay back and relax. Come on. Just lay back and relax." Tracy gently guided Michelle back in the tub so that she could rest her head. "That's it." Tracy placed her hand lightly over Michelle's eyes. She began to move her hand down then again and again. Michelle would open her eyes then shut them.  She wasn't sure if this would work but one of the mothers she babysits for showed her this when she was trying to get her little boy to sleep.  It put the one year old to sleep in minutes.  "You just close your eyes and relax. Just listen to my voice and relax. That's right. Just relax." Tracy could see Michelle was starting to relax. She had her eyes closed now and her breathing was smoother. Tracy continued to move her hand over Michelle’s eyes, lightly, over and over.

Michelle became calm. She was glad that her Aunt was not longer there. Once her head was resting on the back of the tub she felt better. It was easy to relax in the warm water.  She listened to Tracy's soft voice. Whatever she was doing to her was making her very sleepy.

"That's it. Just relax. Let everything go. Just relax and listen to my voice." Tracy kept repeating. It was crazy she knews but one of her friends older sister tried hypnotizing her a few weeks ago. She was almost out before her friend came into the room and interrupted. Tracy wasn't really sure what she was doing, but it seemed to be calming Michelle down.

Tracy kept repeating like her friends sister did. "Relax, just relax and listen to my voice. Listen and obey." Tracy kept this up until she heard her mother coming up the stairs. She place her hand up in the air signalling her mother not to say anything. She didn't want Michelle to wake up.

Ashley stopped just inside the doorway. She whispered, "Everything okay?"

Tracy just nodded her head up and down and then gave her a 'thumbs up.'

Tracy whispered again, "Just let me know if you need me."

Again, Tracy gave the 'thumbs up'. Tracy could hear her mother walk back down the stairs.

Michelle was sound asleep. Between waking up very early and everything else that had happen, she was pretty worn out. Tracy's voice was also very relaxing and the warm water felt nice like it always does.

Tracy waited a few seconds to make sure her mother was gone. She went back to softly talking to Michelle. "That's it, relax and obey." Tracy repeated it over and over for at least ten minutes. "Just relax and obey. Tracy is here to help. You listen to Tracy because she knows what is best. You look up to Tracy. You love listening to Tracy. You want to please Tracy in any way possible. You don't ever want to disappoint Tracy. Tracy is the big sister you never had. You love to be with Tracy. When you wake up, you will listen to Tracy."

Tracy sat back and stopped talking. She smiled. 'Could it really work?’ She remembers how she felt after her friend’s sister had done this to her. She did feel very relaxed and she vividly remembers what her friend’s sister had said that day.  She was glad her friend interrupted them. She was sure by the way she felt she might have been on all fours, barking like a dog before it was all over.

Tracy let Michelle sleep for a few more minutes. "Michelle, Honey, it's time to wake up. Remember, listen to Tracy." Tracy placed her hand on Michelle's shoulder and moved her around in the water.   

Michelle slowly opened her eyes and then started to blink quickly.

"Hello there. You looked so relaxed in the bath. I really didn't want to wake you."

Michelle pushed herself up so that her back was up against the tub. She brought her hands up and rubbed her face. If felt like she had been asleep for a very long time. But it couldn't have been that long the water was still warm. She looked over at Tracy and began to smile.

Tracy thought that is was a good start. Michelle was smiling. "Hello, Honey. Is it okay for me to wash your hair before you get out?"

"Aha."

"Okay. Just move up a little," Tracy said, letting Michelle sit up before placing her hand on her back, helping her move up towards the middle of the tub. "Just lean back; don't  worry, Tracy has got you."

Michelle leaned back until her head was in the water. She felt Tracy rub her hair. It felt nice the way Tracy was rubbing her hair.

"Okay, sit up honey."

Michelle sat back up. Tracy took the shampoo and put some in her hand. She started to rub it all over Michelle's head. "That feel nice, doesn't? Now close your eyes. I don't want to get shampoo in your eyes."

Michelle closed her eyes tight. Not once, thinking that she should be doing this herself and not letting her much younger cousin do it for her.

"Okay, Baby. Back down in the water," Tracy said, noticing herself that she was talking to Michelle like she does the four year-old she babysits.

Michelle leaned back into the tub. Tracy removed all the shampoo from her hair and then helped her to sit back up.

"Great job, Honey, I'm so proud of you."

Michelle just sat there and smiled. She felt very happy that Tracy praised her. It was an odd feeling. She didn't really understand why she was so happy, but she liked how it felt.

"Let Tracy get a towel. You stay right there, okay?"

"Okay," Michelle replied, not wanting to take her eyes off of Tracy for some reason.

Tracy retrieved a towel from the closest: "Okay, Honey, let’s get you out of that tub. You might turn into a prune if you stay in there any longer."

Michelle laughed. "That's funny," she said.

Tracy grinned. It must have worked. Had she really hypnotized her? There was no other explanation for Michelle’s new demeanor. She seemed happy and content. She helped her stand up and then pulled the plug. The water started to drain away.

Michelle stood totally naked in front of her. She didn't even consider trying to cover herself.  Tracy looked her over. Michelle had less than 'A' cups. Really, nothing there at all; that's why she didn't see a bra when her mother picked up all of Michelle’s clothes, she doesn't need one.  

She had very little hair on her body. She really resembled the seven year-old girl that Tracy babysat last week. She may be taller than that girl.  She definitely didn't   look like a girl that was going to be stating college in two months. That's for sure. 

"Okay, out you come." Tracy helped Michelle step out of the tub and onto the bathmat. Michelle stood still as Tracy dried her off with the big fluffy towel. Tracy took her time and then set the towel over the tub. She took Michelle by the hand: "Let’s go get you dressed."

• Like 8

I hope this doesn't sound too critical, because I really like your story.  But that much space between paragraphs is distracting.   It's better than solid text, but still hard to folllow.

I did get to reformat the last update and really liked it.

Well, there is no question her family is assisting in her regression, it is at least partially self-induced..   Ditching her bags is sort of a jerk move by Tracy though.

Personally, I prefer to have a fair dynamic between the antagonist and protagonist, and sometimes these stories tend to have an evil foil who is constantly winning the small battles.  In those cases- I tend to prefer them to be at least mildly empathetic.   BTW- that's not a criticism, it's just analysis, which I do only if I like the story.

Nicely done so far, I will surely dream about the airport bathroom scene. The main issues I see are that the regression is going extremely fast and you make Michelle appear rather dumb and too impulsive.

I hope to see at least an attempt of valiant struggle before she succumbs and gets on the road to a very special sort of "college".

Chapter 4

Michelle followed Tracy out of the bathroom, stark naked. Not once complaining about being lead around in the nude; down the hall and into a bedroom. She looked around the room: a single bed with pink sheets, a white dresser and small desk in the corner.

Tracy spotted the packages of pull-ups and diapers on top the dresser. She was a little surprise her mother just left them out in plain sight. Tracy let go of Michelle's hand and walked towards them. She pulled the packaging apart that contained the pull-ups and pulled one out. Tracy got on her knees and opened the pink pull-up: "Step in sweetie."

Michelle looked down at the pull-up and took a step back: "I don't want to wear that."

"Why not?" Tracy asked.

Michelle's hands started to shake: "I..I don't wear those during the day."

"You don't? When do you wear them?"

"I..I..I only wear them at night."

Tracy smiled at her. She was surprised Michelle admitted that so easily:  "Well, it would make Tracy really happy if you could wear them now.   Don't you want to make Tracy happy?"

Michelle's eyes glazed over. It didn't seem right but something in the back of her mind was telling her she did want to make Tracy happy.  She looked at the pull-up again: "Uhmm. Yes, but..."

"Come on. Be a good girl and let me get these on you. I'm not sure what Aunt Ashley would do if you happen to pee in your pants again."

Something happen that Michelle couldn't control. She was already worried about her Aunt. Slowly her right foot came off the floor. Tracy slipped the pull-up over it. Michelle then lifted her left foot and Tracy placed the pull-up over her ankle, and then quickly pulled it up over her waist. Michelle looked down at the crinkly underwear. It wasn't like she wasn't use to wearing them, but it was the middle of the day. She hadn't worn them during the day for quite some time. As she stood looking down, Tracy turned her around slowly and pulled up the pull-up in the back.  They fit her better then she would have thought.

Tracy patted Michelle's bum, making the pull-up crinkle.  "You're making Tracy very, very happy."

Michelle grinned. She turned and wrapped her arms around Tracy's neck, giving her a big hug without even thinking about it. It just happened.

"Ohhh, Sweetie. Thank you for the hug. Tracy likes hugs. Now let me go find you something to put over your diaper."

Michelle let go of Tracy and stepped back letting her arms fall beside her:  "It's not a diaper!" she pouted. It always upsets her when her mother called them diapers.

Tracy stopped and turned: "I'm sorry, Baby. You're right. It's a pull-up, isn't it?"

Tracy proceeded to the closet. She took the pink sundress off its hanger. She walked back over to Michelle: "This is very pretty, don't you think? I think so."

Michelle wasn't sure. It wasn't something she would have picked, but if Tracy said it's pretty then it must be.  She raised her arms up in the air. Tracy pulled the sundress down, over her head. It came a few inches above her knees.

"Oh, my! Do you look pretty. Give Tracy a spin. Let me see how pretty you look."

Michelle looked down at the dress. A big gold star was on the front. She rubbed her hand over it. The short sleeves didn't come to her elbows. She spun around making the bottom of the dress come up a little.

Tracy almost went to pick her up, but decided to just take her by the hand.  When they got to the bottom of the stairs, Tracy knelt down so that they were face to face: "Now, I want you to go in and see Aunt Ashley. I want you to say you’re sorry for the way you acted early."

Michelle thought back to the swats she had gotten from her and the way she had treated her. She wasn't nearly as nice as Tracy.  She didn’t want to see Aunt Ashley. She just wanted to stay with Tracy.  She gripped Tracy's hand tighter.

Tracy could tell she was a little scared: "Do you want me to go with you?" Tracy asked.

"Yes," Michelle said, very quickly.

"Okay. Don't worry.  I will be right beside you," Tracy took her into the kitchen were Ashley was sitting at the table.

Ashley looked up from her phone. She had been debating with herself if she should call her sister or not. She ended up just going through Facebook figuring she would see how Michelle was after her bath.  She looked up and couldn't believe what she was seeing. There is Michelle wearing a pink sundress, more suited for a six year-old. She remembers Tracy wearing it a long time ago. She thinks she may even have a picture of Tracy in it.

"Mom, Michelle has something to say to you," Tracy said, then bent down and whispered in Michelle's ear, "Go on. Sweetie. Just say you are sorry. I will be right here."

Michelle took a step towards Ashley. She kept her head down: "I....I'm sorry."

Ashley didn't know what to say. 'What was happening? This can't be the girl that was just throwing a fit a while ago’. Ashley reached out taking a hold of her wrists and brought her between her legs. Ashley could have sworn she heard a 'crinkle': "I'm glad you came down to say you’re sorry, Honey. Maybe now we can move forward and have a good summer together." 

Michelle didn't look at her Aunt. She tried to turn to make sure Tracy was still behind her.

Tracy came to her rescue and guided her by placing her hands on her shoulders. She had Michelle walk backwards and then she turned her. Tracy bent down and placed her hands around Michelle: "Thank you for saying you were sorry.  Do you want to go watch a movie with me?" As Tracy was talking to Michelle, she slowly lifted the back of Michelle's  dress up past the top of her pull-up.

Ashley watched as Tracy started to lift Michelle's dress. When she saw the pink pull-up appear she smiled. 'How did Tracy get her to wear that? I’m glad Michelle is wearing it. She will be better off in them.'

Tracy took Michelle out to the family room, getting her to sit on the couch. Her sundress rode up and because she had her legs open her pull-up was in full view.

"Just sit here for a bit. I will get us a drink and snack before we start the movie," Tracy said, before walking back into the kitchen. Her mother was still sitting at the table rubbing her forehead.  She looked confused.

"How, how did you get her to wear that?" Ashley asked.

"I don't really know. I thought that if she was going to act like a toddler, why not treat her like one. I just talked to her like I would one of the kids I babysit when they are misbehaving.  She calmed right down and even let me finish bathing her. I washed her hair and everything.  It was liked she regressed back to when she was four."

"This makes no sense. The way she was acting when I was up there and then within a half hour she walks down here wearing a diaper and that dress. You did something more than just talk to her."

Tracy placed her hand on her mother’s shoulder. She wasn't lying. She did just talk to her: "Maybe I'm like the 'kid whisper' or something, I don't know.  Really, I just talked to her. I think maybe this is what she wants. Think about it, Mom. She still wets her bed. She wets her pants. Have you ever heard of a girl her age doing that?"

It still didn't make sense to Ashley: "Well, no I haven't but… whatever you did, thank you. I was getting pretty upset with her earlier and you know, I don't normally get upset. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with her for two months. I had thoughts of sending her back home; let her mother deal with it."

Tracy didn't want Michelle to leave. Not after what she had just done.  "Just let 'The Kid Whisper' handle it. Mom."

Both Tracy and Ashley started to laugh.

"I should get her something to drink," Tracy said.

"I will make lunch. I will come get you when it's ready. It's almost 1:30."

Tracy found a plastic cup and filled it with apple juice. She took it out to Michelle who was still sitting on the couch. She was looking down between her legs, poking her pull-up with her finger.

As Michelle sat there waiting for Tracy to return she looked down at the pink pull-up around her waist. Something wasn't right. She shouldn't be wearing it. She was too old for them. Yes, she wears them at night but this was the middle of the day. Why did she let Tracy put them on her? She was just about to get off the couch when she heard: "Everything okay, Sweetie?"

Michelle looked up. Tears started to run down her cheeks: "I don't want to wear this. Please can I take it off?"

Tracy set the cup down on the side table then sat down beside Michelle. She placed her arm around her: "Did you have an accident?  Is that why you want it off?"

"No. I...I didn't. I just don't want to wear these during the day. I shouldn't have to wear them."

Tracy had to play this cool. She thought all was going smooth but apparently not. "Oh, Honey. It's not a big deal. I know lots of girls that wear them. You’re fine."

Michelle didn't think it was fine: "No. I want to take it off now."

Tracy wondered if it was just a fluke Michelle let her put her in pull-ups. The hypnosis seemed have worked but now it seemed Michelle was not having any of it. She had to think of something else. She just loved seeing the girl that was 4 years old then her wearing her pull-ups. Tracy stood and pointed towards the kitchen: "Okay. You go in and tell Aunt Ashley that you don't want to wear your training pants. Tell her you are not going to have any more accidents."

Michelle looked towards the kitchen. She started to shake her head: "No, I don't want to go see her."

Tracy sat back down and pulled Michelle closer to her: "Is it because you know you should have been wearing them on the plane ride here, right? Did your mommy want you to wear them but you refused, like you are now? Then think about what you did. You went and peed in your panties like a girl that isn't potty trained. Tell me that you won't pee in your pants again. Can you say that?"

Michelle felt the tears start again. Tracy was blistering her with questions and she was feeling dizzy. She didn't want to answer these questions because she knew she would not like how she was going to answer.

Tracy went on: "How many times have you peed in your panties in the last week?"

"I don't know. I just... I just have trouble sometimes. My mom doesn't make me wear them."

Michelle had a thought: "I'll tell you what. How about you let me help you? How about by the time you go home I can promise you that you will not have to worry about wetting your pants or the bed ever again? How does that sound?"

That sounded great. Michelle lifted her head up: "But how are you going to do that."

Tracy could see she had found something. She had the biggest fish on the line. She just had to figure out how to reel her in.  "So you like the idea of not wetting your pants and bed?"

‘Yes!’ Michelle wanted to say, 'More than anything' but she left it at, 'Yes'.

"So if I help you, and I know that I can, are you going to do exactly what I tell you to do? No questions and no temper tantrums?"

"I… I don't know. What are you going to do?" 

"I'm going to help you. Don't you want my help?"

"I do. I do. I just. I don't see how you can help me."

"I'm going to make sure you never have to worry about peeing in your pants in front of your friends or waking up in a wet bed. Doesn't that sound like something you would like to happen?"

Michelle was over the moon about all Tracy was saying. She would soon be off at college. Not having to worry about accidents would be like a dream come true. Maybe even her mother would stop treating her like a kid all the time. She just had to have this, no matter what. She perked right up: "Okay. I want you to help me."

"And, I want to help you. But, I want to be clear. You have to do everything I say."

"I will. I promise." Michelle brought her hand up to her chin and started to rub it. 

"I need to be sure. Just to make sure you are not going to back out. I need something from you," Tracy said.

"What do you need?" Michelle was almost willing to give anything.

"I got it. Are you sure about this?"

Michelle didn't think about it: "Yes. Please."

"Okay, I will be right back." Tracy got up off the couch and took off upstairs.

Tracy returned moments later with her I-phone. "Ok, here is the deal. I will help you but I need something from you so that you will follow all of my instructions and not back out."

Michelle wasn't sure where this was going. All she could think about was not having to worry about wetting her pants and bed: "What do you want?"

"I need you to stand right over there," Tracy said, pointing to her left.

Michelle got up off the couch and walked a few feet away.

"That's good. Now, lift your dress up."

Michelle took a hold of the bottom of her dress with both hands. She started to raise it but stopped: "I don't understand. What is this going to do?"

"Come on. Just lift your dress up. All the way up."

Michelle slowly lifted her dress up. She got to where her pull-up was then stopped again.

"Come on. I need it up to your chest," Tracy said, as she lifted her I-Phone up a little more.

Michelle picked up the dress so that her hands were at her chest. She saw Tracy lift her I-Phone up a little higher and then the flash made her blink: "Hey, what are you doing? Did you just take a picture?"

Tracy smiled: "I did. You want to see it?"

Michelle let her dress go and hurried back towards Tracy.

Tracy turned her phone so Michelle could see the picture of herself. She stood holding her dress up; her pull-up was in full view.

"Delete that right now! Why did you do that?" Michelle screamed.

"This is an awfully cute picture, Michelle. You look so proud standing there showing off your big girl training pants," Tracy said, still looking down at her I-Phone.

"Come on. Delete it."

Tracy pushed the side button on her I-Phone, locking it. She slid it into her back pocket: "I will delete it just before you leave to go home. Or, I will put it on Facebook and send it to your mother if you don't follow my instructions."

Michelle looked like she was going to faint: "Come on, that's not fair. You shouldn't have done that. I thought you wanted money or something."

Tracy pulled Michelle in, making her sit on the couch. She placed her arm around her: "You want to be a big girl right? You don't want to pee in your panties anymore right?"

Michelle just nodded her head up and down.

"Okay, then. All you have to do is listen and follow my instructions. No matter how strange you think it might be and no one will ever see that picture of you. But, if you don't, will I think you get the picture?" 

Tracy paused for a couple seconds, "Just think about going home in two months; I promise you will be going to college and not worrying about peeing in your pants. That sounds like something you really, really want, isn’t it?"

Michelle wasn't sure about all of this. She was very naïve with most everything, but letting Tracy take a picture like that was just too much. The thought of being free from having to worry about wet pants and beds had impaired her judgment. She has been wishing and praying for the past 4 years that she could be rid worrying about waking up wet. Tracy had given her hope. As little as it may seem but if Tracy could find a way to cure her, she just had to try.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2