LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Moments

ABAlex

(Alright, so this is a bit different. The idea behind the "Moments" stories is that each one is a stand alone scene that doesn't go with a longer story. These are the sorts of things my characters might be doing 'off screeen' or that aren't part of main plots. For the most part, they are all built around a single emotion or character trait being shown. There may be different characters used here, and they won't be connected.)

Joshua whined and blinked as the shampoo got in his eyes.

"Hey! You did that on purpose!" he said.

"Well maybe if you stop struggling every time we do this. Here," Albert took the head of the shower and ran it over Joshua's head, then down his body. "It says no tears anyway."

"Well the fish lies," Joshua said. "It stings."

"Whatever," Albert took a pacifier and put it in Joshua's mouth, signalling him to be quiet. Joshua folded his arms and glared, but Albert got out soap and washed Joshua. They had the same argument every morning. Most of it was role playing, but they had gotten so far into their roles it became hard for either to tell what was real and what wasn't.

"Done," Albert said, and turned off the water. Joshua stood shivering until Albert wrapped him in a towel and dried him off. "You know, if we ever break up you'll need to learn to do this all for yourself again."

"Don't say that!" Joshua said, sounding hurt. "Maybe I'd just find another AB daddy."

"Good luck finding someone willing to put up with you. And your diapers," Albert added.

Joshua stuck his tongue out.

"Alright, you know the routine. Lets get you dressed." Albert had already stacked three diapers  on top of the toilet beside the shower. He took one, opened it up, and lay it on a towel beside the shower. He  and pointed Joshua to it, and Joshua lay down. Albert covered him with sweet smelling powder.

The first twos diapers were plain white. Albert cut holes in both of them and taped them on Joshua. The last was covered with prints of small animals.

"See? Cute little puppies and kitties in diapers, like you, kitty," he said, and ruffled Joshua's hair, making him smile. "Lift your bum up!" ALbert said, and Joshua obeyed. Albert taped the final diaper on, then helped Joshua to his feet.

"Now are you going to be a good baby when I'm at work?" Albert asked. He removed the pacifier from Joshua's mouth so he could talk.

"Yes Daddy," Joshua said.

"You'll do your chores and your homework?"

"Yes. And its a masters thesis. You know real babies don't do house work," Joshua said.

"Real babies get babysitters or go to nurseries when their daddy's are gone. Also, real babies don't get spanked for arguing, get it?"

"Yes Daddy," Joshua said, panicked. 

"Good baby. Now, in case of leaks," Albert said, and took out a pair of plastic pants. Joshua rolled his eyes but didn't argue. Albert had him lift one leg after the other, then pulled the garment up. There was a chain around its waste band, and Albert turned a key in it, locking it. The then led Joshua by the hand to the bedroom, and Joshua waddled clumsily.

"Its so thick Daddy!" he whined.

"Well we both know you need them thick. Can't risk ruining our couch again. Now where was that paci?"

Joshua pouted and suckled his pacifier. Albert opened his closet and took out a pink onesie. Joshua shook his head, as he always did when he was put in pink. Albert ignored him, as he always did when he wanted Joshua in pink, and pulled it over his head. He turned Joshua around, and Joshua hurt more locking noises as he was trapped in the embarrassing outfit. Albert then put mittens on both his hands and locked them as well.

Joshua gave Albert his puppy eyes, but inwardly he was excited. Nothing made him happier to know that his boyfriend was in charge. The daily routine before Albert when to work always worked as a final reminder of his position. The more locks Albert used, the more the outfits made him blush, and the more Albert ignored his whining, the more secure he'd be in his knowledge of his place, the more excited he would be until Albert came home, and the more submissive he would be when he returned.

"Now, I can be sure you'll be a good boy. You shouldn't have any trouble scrubbing or washing dishes with the mittens, and use your voice recognition to write. There are bottles and babyfood in the fridge for your lunch," Albert said, and Joshua nodded. Today was going to be a long, but fun day. The mittens would make the simplest chores difficult, and the thick diapers would make even walking an effort. Joshua already knew he'd spend much of it crawling.

Albert pulled Joshua in close and kissed him, then spanked him hard on the diaper. Joshua yelped, from suprise as much as pain.

"Oh, and one more thing little one," Albert said. He pulled Joshua in close and whispered in his ear. "I expect those diapers to be used when I'm back, stinky butt. You and I are going to have fun tonight." He squeezed Joshua in tightly and pressed his hips against Joshua, then rubbed his padding. Albert kissed him once more, then turned to leave.

Joshua reached out and grabbed his hand. Albert turned to see him smiling mischievously and broadly. This time Joshua pulled his boyfriend in close and pushed him onto their bed. He climbed into his lap and rubbed heavily against him. He grabbed his hands and pressed them against the back of his diaper until Albert squeezed.

Joshua closed his eyes and pushed. With some effort, he began to loudly mess his diaper. He felt it fill up with warm much, and the hands rub it into him. When he was done, he took out his pacifier and kissed Albert. "I love you daddy. Have a good day."

Albert was laughing. "Excited there stinky boy? You try to have a fun day too." He stood up and set his diapered boyfriend down.

They waved goodbye, and Albert left. He kept laughing and smiling knowingly at Joshua, and Joshua began to wonder why.

Joshua stood in the bedroom. He began to calm down as the moment ended. He sighed, then started to walk toward the kitchen, where the dishes and his lap top were.

He stopped and cringed. His hair stood up as the much in his diaper sloshed against him, and his nose crinkled at the smell.

"Uh oh," he said. The entire time, he hadn't thought of how long he'd have to wait until Albert returned with the keys. His eyes were wide and he tried not to panic. He could already feel the mess beginning to itch.

He needed to think. He made it to the kitchen, pulled out a chair from the table and sat down in front of his computer.

He immediately bolted back up. The feeling of sitting in a messy diaper was one he hated, to the point that Albert had even used it as punishment before.

That is why Albert was laughing, he realized. He knew he had been excited, but as soon as the feeling left Joshua would just be in for a long, uncomfortable day.

Joshua looked at the chair again. There was no way he was going to remain standing all day, especially if he was intended to write. He slowly lowered himself into his mess and cringed as he reached it and settled into it.

He looked at the clock. Nine and a half hours until Albert was back and he could get changed. This was going to be a long day.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, sonofninasayers said:

This is a great idea, I love it, This is the type of thing that I love to do from time to time as I like to just have little scenes, Dialogue etc. Please post more  

Yes its nice to have the really short moments sometimes. :) Thanks!

7 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

I like this. Gay Baby and Daddy stories are always exciting and erotic.

Please write more.

They are fun, aren't they? ANd I will!

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Moment 2: Helplessness

Lucy shifted, the muck in her pampers making the stool she sat on all the more uncomfortable. As if it wasn't bad enough after a spanking, she thought.

The two in front of her didn't seem to mind her obvious discomfort as they kept talking about her as if she wasn't there.

"She's been a very naughty girl this week," her 'mommy,' a long and dark woman said named Sarah said. She was actually a few years younger then Lucy, but you would never be able to tell from what they were wearing. The younger woman, just out of university, was wearing a dark skirt, tights and a shirt she wore to her office, as she had just gotten home. Her hair was long and flowing, and she had a ring on her finger and earrings in her ears. Lucy, who had herself worked in an office for several years before meeting her and agreeing to the 'adoption', was wearing a diaper, a bright pink Disney princess shirt, and had her blond hair tied in pigtails with bows. Booties and finger less mittens covered her extremities, both locked on, and both making any self reliance difficult, as the mittens rendered her hands useless and the booties slipped on the hardwood floors unless she crawled. Finally, a tight collar around her neck, complete with her home address and the name of her 'owners', ended any thought of independence. Sarah wiggled a finger under Lucy's nose, and Lucy shrank down, hands supporting herself on the bench and clinging to a teddy bear, and legs crossed and hanging in front of her. She had never felt so helpless, and to be rendered so low by someone younger then her added to the feeling.

"I agree. Acting up, forgetting chores, going out without permission. Was she trying to run away? What if she got lost or hurt?" Lucy's "daddy" said. His name was Mark, and he towered over Lucy. He was thick and well built, and had often used his muscles to carry and manhandle Lucy as easily as if she was the infant she now felt like. Unlike Sarah, he was older then Lucy.

"But I wasn't running away! I was..."

Lucy was cut off off by Mark's finger by her mouth.

"Ah ah ah," he said in a cooing town. "Wheres your paci little girl? Wheres your paci?"

Lucy moaned and put a mittened hand on her pacifier, which had been clipped to her shirt.

"In your mouth little one! Grown ups are talking," the younger woman said mockingly to Lucy. 

Lucy pouted and put it in her mouth, ending her role in the discussion. The pacifier didn't fill her mouth and was never tied in place, but the strict order of her doms and the threat of further punishment made it a more effective gag then anything used on Lucy before. She suckled it, knowing full well how ridiculous she looked, and how embarrassing it was to not even be able to stand up to them enough to spit it out or talk around it. She suckled and lowered her head. 

What she was about to say was that she had gone out to buy soap when she ran out during her chores. This of course was a big no, as it meant that not only did she leave without accompaniment, but she had made the decisions and spent money instead of relying on her dominants. Adoption had meant handing over her credit cards, as she was deemed not responsible enough to handle the decisions. She had found one left on the counter, and knowing she would be punished if her chores weren't done, hoped to sneak away and back while the dominants were out.

She should have known it was a trick. However, as they had always pointed out, if she was able to think that far ahead, she wouldn't be the one in diapers and acting like a baby while others her age were treated as adults.

She had returned to find both of them waiting for her. Making matters worse, she had covered herself with one of Sarah's dresses to hide her clothes. She barely had time to get a word out before she was stripped to her diapers and bent over Mark's lap.

"So, what should we do with the little brat?" Sarah asked.

"I think more spankings are definitly in order," Mark replied.

"Agreed. Though I don't think a bare handed one will do."

Lucy squirmed, blushing at the feeling of having her fate discussed in front of her without her having any say.

Sarah walked away and came back with a large brown bag. Lucy's eyes went wide, as she knew what it was.

Sarah took her time opening it, smiling as she saw Lucy's expression.

She took out a long, thin leather switch. "You know, I've always loved the snap of these things." She snapped it into her hands, then ran it along Lucy's face. Lucy whimpered, and felt herself beginning to sweat.

"Yes but not so good on thick diapers. I think I want to let her sit in her mess for a while, so she won't be able to feel that very much. Perhaps a paddle?" he took a wooden paddle out of the bag and hit it hard against his hand. Lucy jumped at the sound.

"Well, her thighs always make good targets." She gasped and raised a finger as if just thinking of something. "Wait, I know." She left again and returned with a plastic bag. It was labelled with "XTra supplies," a kink store Lucy had learned to dread. She reached into it. 

Lucy almost screamed when she took out the massive paddle. It was made of black rubber and had 'Brat' written across it in red. It had holes in it, showing the extra effort into ensuring it didn't slow down before hitting her backside. 

Sarah held it under Lucy's chin, and Lucy felt herself beginning to tear. The weight of it was clear just from a touch. "Yes, I think we found the right one. Poor widdle Lucy's eyes say it all."

"Mhmm," Mark said. "How many do you think? Forty?"

"Oh fifty at least, to start. Its new, I want to break it in. Do you like it?"

"I love it. Don't you Lucy?" Lucy shook her head, but Mark just laughed. "I don't think a spanking is all she'll need, though," Mark said.

"No. How are you feeling about whips?"

"Whips might be nice, but not tonight I think. Perhaps in the morning, just so she has something extra to look forward to."

"I agree. And speaking of her bedtime, I think a nice, early bedtime will do her good. Won't have time to change her unfortunately, but perhaps a night dealing with her own smell and a morning with a diaper rash can help remind her of why she doesn't get to decide. Can't have her forgetting she's a little baby."

"Of course not," Mark said. "And we can't have other people thinking she isn't one either. I think her naughty escapade today might have confused people. Hey Lucy, we don't wan't people thinking you aren't a widdle baby, do we? No fun being a big gwon up girl?" When he spoke to her, he changed his voice to a teasing slur, and Lucy shook her head for the answer she knew was required.

"Good. Then I think we can have her apologize in person, dressed just as she is."

Lucy squealed. She felt her eyes go wide and looked back and forth between her two adoptive owners, hoping for some sign it was a joke.

"Yes that is a good idea," Sarah replied. "We'll have to keep her safe though, wouldn't want her running away. What do you think, leash on her collar, or should we take the harness?" She took a leash out of the bag, along with a matching harness. It appeared made for toddlers, but sized to fit Lucy. Lucy had already had a few humiliating trips with it hidden under her coat, worrying if her 'mommy' or 'daddy' would decide to expose it to the world.

"Oh, the harness definitely. And we wouldn't want her trying to undo her diapers tonight, so I think perhaps tying her to the bed will help." He took out a set of steel handcuffs and ankle locks. "We wouldn't want her to get thirsty or anything, so I'll be sure to give her one of her special bottles before bed."

Lucy was crying in earnest. The bottles were normally filled with baby formula milk, though they were sometimes mixed with something to change the flavor, which she never knew about until she was drinking. What made them 'special,' was the laxatives they put in it. Combined with her already used diapers and tied hands unable to scratch, it would mean a maddening itch would keep her squirming all night. That is, if they didn't decide to give her sedatives as well.

"What do you think of itching powder? If we..."

The conversation continued, but Lucy couldn't concentrate. There was another ache beside her bottom, and it was coming from her bladder. Instinctively, she let go, and began wetting herself. She cringed at how easy it came. She had been taught over and over to let go the instant she felt it, and it came quicker and quicker now. She was worried that if she ever did try to go on her own, she'd find herself needing diapers whether she wanted it or not. Her more serious accident while over her 'Daddy's" knee earlier was another sign- while she had chosen to let go, she didn't know if she'd have been able to hold it to the bathroom even if she tried.

"I think that might do it. What do you think Lucy? A good, long spanking on your messy diaper with our knew paddle, some knee bouncing, a few switches for your thighs, a special bottle, a night tied to the bed with messy diapers and locked plastic pants, then take you for a walk to to the store in your baby clothes, and we'll see from there? Sound fun? Sound like a good idea?" He took the pacifier out of her mouth so she could respond.

"Yes Daddy," she said, knowing full well her response didn't matter. If she resisted, the agreement would eventually be spanked out of her anyway, along with a few other concessions. It was just a tease, a joke to make her say it as the enjoyed the look on her face.

"Good," he said. He replaced the pacifier in her mouth, ending her one and only contribution to the discussion of her fate. "Then lets get started." He took her by the hand and stood her up.

Lucy followed, waddling as best she could in her swollen diapers. The itch was already beginning to come, and she knew it only get worse before morning. She was broken, inside and out, and had never felt more helpless or humiliated.

She could leave, she knew. She could move away, back to her apartment. They had no legal power over her. They wouldn't stop her. She wasn't there because she had to be. She wasn't there because she really thought she needed it, or that they were more responsible then she was. 

She was there because, deep down, she knew she loved every second of it.

(The original last line was far dirtier, but rules be rules)

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

The first one was actually enjoyable. This second one is to much for me. Not only could I never actually do something like that to another person I have a hard time reading about someone else even thinking about it. I still don’t have any likes for the day but next time I will try and give you one. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/19/2018 at 5:24 AM, CDfm said:

The first one was actually enjoyable. This second one is to much for me. Not only could I never actually do something like that to another person I have a hard time reading about someone else even thinking about it. I still don’t have any likes for the day but next time I will try and give you one. 

well thank you for thinking of the like, and I'm glad you like the first one at least lol

As I mentioned, these are going to have different 'feels.' The first one was definitly cuter, the second was more of a kink/bondage oriented story. If it helps, Lucy does enjoy the treatment in the second one, its not like they are actually forcing her, just roleplaying

• 2 weeks later...

Moment 3: Hidden Knowledge

Joshua grunted and moaned, grasping and the long rod with both hands. Sweat poured down from his head, and he gritted his teeth.

"Keep going," Albert said. "I'm almost done!"

Joshua began to straighten. "Daddy! It aches!"

"No!" Albert said firmly.

Joshua groaned and remained bent over, legs spread behind him. The rod went up and down.

Albert strained. "Almost... finished." He arched his back and kept pounding.

"I can't take it any more!"

"I'm almost done!" 

Finally he gasped, then sighed in relief. Fluid poured from him, and Joshua caught it. 

"Finished," he said. He rested the bar on the shelf, got up and began removing weights. "Thanks for spotting my workout, Joshua."

"No problem Daddy," he replied.

"You know you really shouldn't hold weights with your back bent like that. I'll have to help you with form next time."

"Oh I have no intention of being buff. That's your job," Joshua replied and threw a towel to Albert.

Albert caught his outstretched wrist and pulled him in closer. He reached behind Joshua and grabbed his butt through his diaper. "Why? Because you like it when I carry you like my little baby?"

"MMMhmmm" Joshua said. "And not LIKE your like your baby. I AM your baby." He pressed himself up against him.

"Are you wet?" Albert asked, feeling him.

"Hmmm yes, I'm wet. VERY wet. But guys don't get wet, they get..." He thought a minute. "Oh you mean the diaper! Yes, it is."

"Hello! Anyone home!" A voice came from the kitchen.

They both jumped and looked back and forth between each other and the voice. Joshua was wearing only a diaper and a teddy bear t shirt, and he had his pacifier clipped to his chest. Albert was wearing gym clothes and covered with sweat.

"Who is that?" Josuah asked.

"Its Stacey! You met her before."

"Hello! I hear voices," her footsteps began coming down the hall. Leading Josuha, Albert began to walk as quietly as he could, keeping his diapered boyfriend directly behind him so he wouldn't be seen.

"Are you in the bedroom?"

"NO!" Joshua shouted out. Albert turned to him and glared, and he whispered. "My teddies!"

"Oh, hello," she said, and began walking toward them.

"You were supposed to clean up your room! You said you did!"

"I lied ok! It was too difficult!" The bedroom was far from a good place. Joshua mentioned his teddy bears, but left out that he had also been rummaging for clothes to wear and had left piles of diapers and onesies spread on the floor. He had spent the time he claimed he was cleaning playing video games and was hoping to get to it while Albert was showering. 

"Hello?"

"HI!" Albert said loudly, and waved. He kept himself squarely in front of Joshua and walked forward toward the bedroom.

"Hi, sorry if I took you by surprise. There was no answer but the door was unlocked..."

Joshua mentally kicked himself. He had gotten the mail and forgot to lock the door.

"But since we said we'd meet today I figured I'd just come in."

"Riiigght right, meeting today, right," Albert said.

"Yes, I message your cute boyfriend about it, didn't he tell you."

Joshua swore outloud.

"Joshua, is that you?" she said, leaning over to check. Albert turned to block her.

"Hi!" he said. "Just going to uh... laundry." It was the best lie Joshua could think of. They were at the bedroom door, and he just needed to make it in without being noticed.

"Oh laundry? Well let me help, I can do it while you too get ready."

"NO!" they shouted in unison.

"WHat?" she said.

Albert continued. "I mean, you don't have to do that. It's Joshua's turn to do the laundry. He agreed to do it all this month, actually, and clean the bedrooms."

"Meanie," Joshua muttered.

"ANYWAY," Albert said, hoping she hadn't noticed Joshua's interjection, "Why don't we just talk while he does that? We'll go to, HEY! WHATS THAT!" He pointed behind her.

She turned "What?"

Joshua wasn't moving.

"You were supposed to go then!" Albert whispered.

"Ohhhhh," Joshua said out loud, and began to walk.

"No not now!" he grabbed Joshua.

"Not now what?" Stacey said.

"Uhh, like don't look then. Oh, there it is again!"

She looked away and Joshua scrambled into the bedroom.

"What is he doing?"

"Its ok, shall we go into the livi..." Joshua was shaking his head vigorously from around the door frame. "Kitchen?" He lead her to the kitchen and began to make coffee, then positioned them so he was facing the bedroom and she was facing away. 

"Oh, and I was going to ask if there was a bathroom I could use."

"Yes, just the one down... by the bed... in the front hall." 

Joshua was running as quickly as he could. He picked up all the spare diapers and onesies and tucked them into the cabinet. Smiling to himself, he went out of the bedroom.

Albert was speaking. "Anyway, I'll still have to GET DRESSED in something more APPROPRIATE."

"Right, why are you shouting?"

Joshua ran back into the bedroom. He untapped the diaper, sniffed it, and gagged. He threw it into a trash bin and tied the bag shut.

"Wipes, wipes wipes..." he looked around for something he could wipe himself down with. He eventually settled on an old t shirt he doused with a water bottle and added it to his laundry pile. He sorted through his clothes and found underwear, a pair of overalls, and a blue t shirt which he threw on, then grabbed a sweater.

"Yes so Joshua is just doing the LAUNDRY, as we said."

He ran back into the bedroom, grabbed the basked, and ran out. He rushed, and tripped over the corner of the wall, and face planted in the kitchen. The laundry spilled everywhere. "Oooff," he shouted.

"Oh my god, are you ok?" Stacey asked. "Let me help you up."

"NO!" they both shouted in unison.

"He's fine. Here, do you want some coffee," Albert said and turned her away from him. 

"Its so nice of your boyfriend to take care of things while we talk. He's such a sweetheart. And its so cute how he just runs everywhere and wears his pastel shirts and overalls. Such a free spirit"

"Yes, he is," Albert smiled. He took out his phone and messaged Joshua. "Overalls and baby blue?" The overalls were something they often used in play, but they agreed was 'passable' in public if they weren't with people they knew.

"It was rushing! Time constraints!" came the reply.

"I hope he did tell you I was coming. We talked about it a few days ago, and I messaged him again this morning."

"Of course he did. Why would any responsible adult forget to say such a thing."

"HEY!" Joshua shouted from the basement. He was banging around vigorously with the washing machine.

"Well, then you know we were planning to have brunch, then hang out here and see a movie later."

"Of course."

"Soooo... I'm guessing the foods in the fridge?"

"Oh... uhhh.... we were planning on eating out. Joshua's treat."

"HEY!" he shouted again.

"I thought he got his money from you until he finished his degree?"

"No, he'll pay me back, trust me."

Joshua came back up, panting. "Done!" he said.

"You did all of it? I mean, its all locked in the machine?"

"Yes Da... D'Albert. I've been studying French. That wasn't good french."

"Great! I'm just going to use the bathroom."

"WAIT!" Joshua shouted. "Let me get the garbage first.

"Why is that important?" she paused as Joshua ran first to the bathroom, then to the bedroom, and took out garbage bags. "He sure runs a lot."

A moment later Joshua was sitting in the kitchen, sipping coffee,  while the other two were each in the bathroom. 

Stacey came out first and sat in front of him. She picked up the coffee she had been sipping earlier and drank from it. "So how have you been Joshua?"

"Great uh..."

"Stacey."

"Stacey."

"Thanks for inviting me over."

Joshua stared at her for a moment. "No problem!" he finally said.

She smiled. "Has Albert been treating you well? He being nice to you?"

"Not always! Just the other day he... Yes, yes he has been."

"Great. So, I noticed your laundry. You had some very colorful clothes in there. I don't think I've seen you wear those before sweetie. They are very cute."

"Yes, they are my... sis..."

She raised her eyebrows and Joshua wondered how much of her family he had told her about before.

"Cousin."

"Why are you doing your cousins laundry?

"Uhhh... do you want a drink?"

"I'm already drinking coffee, cutie."

"Oh... I uh..."

She smiled.

Albert came out a minute later, fully dressed. "Ready to go?" he said.

"Yes!" Joshua shouted excitedly. "I mean, yes," he said in a deeper, slower voice. He pulled the sweater over his head. They got dressed by the door and Albert checked Joshua over while Stacey went outside.

They walked through the cold air and into Albert's car. Joshua and Stacey both got in the back, and Albert got in the front and turned the heat on. They began to take their coats and sweaters off.

"Nice of you to sit back here to keep me company sweetie," Stacey said.

"Yes that is exactly what I did," Joshua said.

"You were running around a lot there! You didn't forget anything, did you?"

"No, I don't think so."

She leaned in close to him. "Are you sure you didn't forget something."

"Uhh, yeah," he said.

"I think you forgot something."

"What?" he said nervously.

She put a hand on his chest, then pushed something into his mouth. Joshua's eyes went cross, then wide.

"You forgot your adorable pacifier was still clipped to your clothes, little one. Hey Albert, do you have another one of your boyfriend's diapers? From the look on his face, I think the baby just wet himself."

Albert swore and almost swerved the car.

A few things-

If you follow Joshua's clothing changes, you'll see he switched from his t shirt and diaper to shirt and overalls in the bedroom, and grabbed a sweater. The pacifier was attached to him then. Albert usually checks him over before they leave anywhere for that exact reason, but he put his sweater on before leaving, so it was missed, and took it off in the car. This means during his first conversation with Stacey, he had it on his chest and didn't notice, hence her smiling and joking with him.

Stacey was aware before this date. She wasn't ABDL, but is fine with it.  I'm not going to say the extent to which she knew, but somewhere between realizing Albert pretty well took care of Joshua to having actually seen him in diapers and knew about the kink. She also thought Joshua was cute due to his personality, so its possible she just guessed something was odd earlier and was fine with what she saw. She deliberately messaged Joshua knowing he'd forget as she found it funny to set up situations like this and make them scramble.

Finally, Joshua was spanked later that day. Albert insists it wasn't related, but Joshua has his doubts.

I really hope someone misunderstood the first portion at first.

Comments and critiques appreciated!

• Like 1

4: Experiments

Over the years, Joshua and Albert have tried kinks other then ABDL with varying results. These are their stories.

Joshua crawled on the floor.

"Meow," he said.

"I thought you were a puppy," Albert replied. They hadn't specified in discussion, but it made more sense. While the tail currently stuck inside Joshua and the ears could have been either, the collar and leash Albert was leading him on were clearly a dog's.

"Uhhh, woof," Joshua said. He began to shake his hips back and forth to make his tail shake.

Albert smiled. "Cute," he said.

He lead Joshua through their house. He pulled the leash, and Joshua crawled to keep up. He took him down a a hall way, down a flight of stairs and into the kitchen.

"My knees are beginning to hurt daddy," Joshua said.

"Thats ok sweetie, we are almost there, but you don't say "daddy" now its "master.' Or 'woof.'"

"Sorry Master, I mean woof," Joshua said.

Albert left him on a rug, which he assumed would be easier on his knees. He got out a box of cookies.

"Want a cookie?" he asked.

"Mmhmm," Joshua said.

"Beg."

"Please can I have a cookie daddy?"

Albert sighed. "No, beg like a dog, sweetie."

"Oh, ah..." he got on his knees with his hands folded in front and pretended to pant.

"Good boy," Albert siad, and gave him a peice of cookie. "Now, roll over."

Joshua obeyed, but slammed into a wall as he did. "OW!" he said. He fell back to his knees with his hands on the ground.

"Are you ok?" Albert asked.

"Yes. This feels like a more natural position anyway. I'm more used to it," he stuck his bottom out behind him and leaned foward until his head was on the ground, then wiggled his hips.

"Bad boy!" Albert spanked him. "Be a good boy Rover!"

"Rover?" Joshua asked.

"Yes, your dogs name. Its on your collar."

"Oh."

They stared at each other.

"This isn't working out, is it?" Albert asked.

"Oink," Joshua replied.

Albert sighed. "Alright, lets that out of you."

"Do you think they make collar tags that say 'baby'?" Joshua asked.

Joshua was tied up bent over his bed, wearing a tight latex corset and long socks. His exposed rear was jutting out behind him, forced by a long metal bar, and another one forced his legs apart.

"Now, the safety word is "pumpernickel."

"It always is," Joshua said. They chose "pumpernickel" because Joshua had trouble pronouncing it, especially with a pacifier in his mouth, and Albert thought it was cute to hear him say it. Of course, he didn't use his inability to say it to keep going, they always stopped the instant he used it.

"Yeah yeah, get used to it. Not my fault you sound adorable when you talk. Speaking of," he got out a ball gag, pushed it in Joshua's mouth, and tied it behind his head. 

He waved a whip with six leader ropes in front of Joshua. "Now, you've been a very bad boy, and its time you learned your lesson." 

Joshua looked terrified. He was already sweating, and his legs were shaking. Albert hit a button, and a vibrating sound started. Joshua's moaned and his knees bent, and would have fallen if he wasn't tied in place.

Albert raised the whip up and brought it down hard on Joshua.

Joshau screamed and immedietly began crying. He shook and sobbed on the bed.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" Albert screamed. He untied Joshua and pulled him into his lap. "I didn't want to hurt you! I was just playing the game." He took the gag out of Albert's mouth.

"OWWW! I know daddy! OWWW!"

Albert began rocking Joshua back and forth and stroking his back until he stopped crying.

"I don't think you are supposed to stop after one," Joshua said.

"I don't think you are supposed to start crying after one," Albert replied.

"Well, most of them aren't also babies. I am," Joshua replied.

"Yes you are. So, bad idea?"

"Bad idea. I need cuddles daddy."

"Ok sweetheart. I'll draw you a bath." He pulled Joshua in close and kissed his head.

"Do you think they make gags shaped like pacifiers?

"Ummm... come here da... baby Albert," Joshau said.

Albert crawled toward him. He was wearing a white diaper patterned with ducks and a blue t shirt. 

"I don't think you need to say "baby Albert." Just 'baby' or "Albert."

"Right, sorry Daddy," Joshua replied, and Albert sighed.

"Daddy, I don't think my diaper is on tight enough," Albert said, pointing to the loose waistband of his diaper.

"Right... lay down diaper boy," Joshua said. Albert lay down on his back. Joshua undid the tapes on his diaper and tried to replace them, then undid them again and and tried to adjust them. Soon all the tapes had lost their sticking powers. "Errr, sorry about that," Joshua said.

"It's fine. There is masking tape in the drawer in the kitchen."

Joshua ran to the kitchen and fumbled around. "Where?"

"Second drawer down, where it always it."

Joshua came running back and secured the diaper with masking tape. "Ummm... what now?"

"You could feed me a bottle, Daddy," Albert said.

"Oh right! Come here baby boy," Joshua said. He sat on the ground and tried to pull Albert into his lap. The position was awkward, and he tried to shift them around. Albert sat directly down, and Joshua yelped in pain. They tried to lean back and Joshua had Albert slide down to be level with his chest, but the masking tape on his diaper broke.

"This isn't working, is it?" Albert said.

"Sorry, I can try a new one," Joshua replied. He held up the torn diaper. 

Albert sighed. "Lets just go get your diaper on, you silly baby," he said

"What? BUt I thought I was the daddy today?"

Albert lifted him until his butt was exposed and spanked him hard. "NOW diaper boy, or I'll give you a spanking!"

Joshua yelped and ran off. "Do you think they make locking diapers or plastic pants so they don't come off?" he asked.

"Alright, legs up!" Albert said, and Joshua obeyed. Albert pulled the long silken stockings onto him, then added bright red shoes.

"There! Ruby red slippers, just like Dorthy!" Albert smiled and ruffled Joshua's hair.

"This isn't a Dorthy dress," Joshua said.

"I know," Albert smiled. "Now stand up princess!"

Joshua obeyed. He was now wearing socks, shoes, and pastel blue diaper. Albert laughed and the way he looked, then laughed again when Joshua blushed. He put a bow in his hair.

"Arms up! Lets see how pretty a girl you make." Joshua was used to being dressed and obeying similar commands as he was, but he wasn't used to what he knew he was about to wear. He swallowed and closed his eyes.

He felt the soft material fall over him and settle on his shoulders. Albert pulled and tugged a bit, evening it out, and turned Joshua around.

"Open your eyes pretty girl!"

Joshua obeyed, and opened them to see himself wearing a bright pink, frilly dress. It was a Lolita dress they had ordered off a kink website that featured feminine clothing for men, along with  a maids outfit. This dress was an exaggerated version of 'femanine' meant for sissy play. Joshua cringed and blushed at the way he looked. He didn't know what was worse- the dress, or the fact it fit so well.

"Oh, my, god," Albert said, hands towards his mouth.

"It looks so silly Daddy," Joshua said.

"OH MY GOD!" Albert said louder.

"I know, I don't think"

"YOUR  SOOO ADORABLE!" Albert almost squealed. He pulled Joshua in for a hug, pressing his face against his.

"Oh no," Joshua said.

Albert began kissing him over and over.

"OH NO," Joshua said louder.

"You're just so pretty! I can't believe it!" Albert said, holding Joshua at arms length and examining him. "OHHH I just want to squeeze you!" He scooped a bewildered Joshua up in his arms, carried him to the bed, and sat down with him in his lap, kissing him over and over. "You are the prettiest girl I've ever seen!"

"BUt I'm a guy! And you're gay!"

"I don't care. We are doing this again." He took out his phone and started going through images of sissy clothing.

"OH NO!" Joshua said. 

"OH YES," Albert replied. "I can't believe we haven't done this before!" He stood Joshua on the ground and faced his camera toward him. "SMILE!"

"Hey! No pictures!" Joshua screamed. "This is so embarrassing!"

"I know! You're blushing and your cheeks are the same color as your dress!" He started clicking on his phone, and turned on messanger.

"No! What are you doing!'

"Relax, I'm only going to send it to people who've seen you in far worse. Who do we know that is good with make up? I want to see how pretty I can make you. I think Stacey did."

"No no no Daddy! No pictures! Please!" Joshua reached for the phone.

Albert held it away. "Are you going to say your safety word?"

Joshua stared at him, considering. 

"Please don't daddy," he said, and nothing else.

Albert stared, waiting for something else. Joshua didn't say anything. Albert hovered his finger over the 'send' button.

"Please don't Daddy," Joshua said again.

Albert pressed the button, and Joshua moaned. 

"Oh hush up," Albert popped a pacifier in his mouth. Joshua looked in the mirror to see "I ❤️ My Daddy" written on it in pink. Even his pacifier was now sissified. "I want to play dress up with my new sissy, then I think I know some maid work that needs to be done..."

Joshua gritted his teeth and forced a smile. "More tea, Mr. Bergen?" He was wearing a full maids dress, which, to his disappointment, fit him perfectly. He also had a collar on and was carrying a tray of drinks.

"Yes, thank you Ms. Joshua," the man in front of him said. It was Ryan, one of Albert's friends who they had met at a kink party sometimes joined in their play.

Joshua curtsied.

"Now now Ms. Joshua, we practiced a proper curtsy. Don't make me spank you in front of our guests," Albert said. 

"Yes Mr. Daddy," Joshua said. Albert had wanted to come up with a combination of something a maid would say and something a baby would say, and landed on the name that made Joshua cringe the most. As for Joshua, he had argued that "Ms. Joshua" was far from correct in anyway, especially if the others had their last names, so it was declared his new name.

Joshua stood up again, then curtsied the way Albert had been making him. It was far deeper, to the point Joshua had trouble holding it. He was slightly bent at the waist, sticking his butt out for anyone behind him to 'grab, spank, or simply admire' in Albert's words. Finally, he lifted his skirt well beyond his waist until his underwear, even more embarrassing then usual, was exposed.

"I LOVE that you keep Ms. Joshua in diapers even when shes your maid, and she looks SOO pretty. She is so lucky to be working for you" Stacey said.

"Yes, Ms. Joshua is still a baby even when she's a sissy, and it means she can keep working with no potty breaks, and his locking plastic pants make sure he isn't tempted to take them off. Very kind of you to say that. Ms. Joshua, thank Ms. Reynolds."

"Yes Mr. Daddy. Thank you Ms. Reynolds," Joshua said, curtsying to both.

"Good. Now, we have a new list of instructions. You may read them now," Albert handed them to Joshua.

THe list was over a page long, filled with needlessly complicated demands. "Tea boiled for 30 seconds, mixed with one scoop of sugar, let to sit for 25 seconds, another sugar, 10 seconds, one and a third tea spoons of milk. Coffee, 17.5 ml of cream, 11.3 of milk..." it went on with a list of complicated cocktails, sandwiches, and name changes. Ryan was now lord Bergen, and Stacey was Her Majesty. Albert remained Mr. Daddy.

This was the third such list they had given him, each of increasing complexity, and each with less time to do it. Joshua was good at memorizing such lists, and they wanted to push him as far as possible.

"Now, Ms. Joshua, you have five minutes, or you'll be getting a spanking. And you'll be asked to recite it when you are back. Any slip ups and you will be getting a spanking after all."

"Yes Mr. Daddy," Joshua curtsied.

"Oh, one more thing," Albert said. He took out a pacifier gag and secured it in Joshua's mouth. "I saw you gritting your teeth, and we don't want you complaining and earning yourself a spanking that way either, do we?"

Joshua shook his head. They now had about a dozen possible excused to spank him, and he didn't want to give them the chance. Albert patted him, and waddled off. He reached the cabinet and reached for the salt.

Albert called from the other room. "Oh, and no salt in my drink, you naughty girl! I know you are thinking it! Do you think they make sissy diapers?" He asked the others, but made sure Joshua could hear. They both already knew the answer.

Joshua gritted his teeth. At least he was still allowed his diapers for this kink. He got to work, worrying how often they'd play it...

• Like 1
13 hours ago, herezulo said:

This entry was so adorable. It was fun to see Joshua's and Albert's mishaps with different fetishes.

aww thanks :) I'm glad you think so. And yes, I think they are tailor made for a few kinks, less so some others :lol:

• 7 months later...
On 1/22/2019 at 12:49 PM, CDfm said:

Good additions. The last one actually seems like it was several different ones. 

this is old but thanks for commenting. I must have missed it

Elise moved backwards, cuddling into Sarah's lap. 

Sarah, cooing softly, pulled her in close. "There's a good baby," she said sleepily.

They were both lying on their couch side wise, watching a movie. It was Frozen, one of Elise's favorites for 'little time.'

"Are you falling asleep mommy?" Elise asked.

"No," Sarah said, briefly opening her eyes. "I'm alright." Her voice got quieter as she said it.

Elise turned back to the movie and became lost in it. She felt Sarah's breath get slower and deeper, eventually turning into snores.

"Mommy?" she said. There was no response. "Hey, mommy!" She said again, and confirmed that Sarah was sleeping.

Elise giggled to herself. These moments were always fun. She slowly undid Sarah's arms from around her, being careful not to wake her.

She grabbed her bottle, now filled with sparkling apple juice, and got up slowly. She turned back to make sure Sarah was still asleep, then began tip toeing away. Her diaper crinkled, and she spread her legs further and waddled, ensuring she didn't make any sound.

The kitchen was in the next room over. It was painted in all white, with tiled floors. She waddled to the fridge and opened it.

She reached for the beer, then thought a moment. She reached for a bottle of soda, then grabbed vodka. If she was going to be bad, she'd be bad well.

She emptied her baby bottle and began refilling it. She counted out three shots, then added the soda. With a bit of apple juice for coloring and flavor, she had a drink that looked just like her apple juice, but was far more fun. She reslealed the bottle.

She put the bottle of vodka away then grabbed her can. She threw it into the recycling bin, then heard it loudly clang as it hit another can inside of it and bounced out.

"Whoops," she said allowed.

"Elise? Where'd you go diaper girl? You know you aren't supposed to wander off," Sarah said.

"Sorry mommy! Just getting more apple juice!" She walked back into the tv room.

"Uh huh," Sarah said. "You know you're supposed to ask me for that, right? Little babies might hurt themselves opening glass bottles."

"Yes but you were sleeping so nicely! Plus I had no problem with the bottle! It was fine!" ELise said.

"Oh, that's odd, because it was actually in a can."

"Eeep," Elise said. She watched as Sarah got off the couch and walked into the kitchen.

"Oh no need to go in there! Why are you so suspicious?"

"Oh I'm just getting a drink. Hey, why is there a shot glass out?"

"Eeep. Uhhh, I don't know."

"Uh huh. Go wait on the couch."

Elise walked back to the couch. She sat nervously, holding her bottle with both hands. She realized the bottle itself was a danger as long as it was full, and began to drink as quickly as she could.

"So, my little sweetheart, you wouldn't have happened to have done anything naughty, would you?" Sarah called from the kitchen.

"No mommy," she replied between slurps.

"You wouldn't have happened to have drank my vodka? Because you know little babies who drink adult drinks get their padded rears reddened, right?"

Elise flinched. THat was one of a thousand ways Sarah had to threaten a spanking, each of which got plenty of mileage on their dates. "Nooo mommy."

"I see. You wouldn't happen to be lying, would you? Because you know little babies who lie to their mommy's get their mouths rinsed out with soap, right?"

Elise sat in silence, not sure what to say. Sarah walked back into the room and held a hand out.

"Why don't you let mommy try that drink sweetheart?"

"Ummm no mommy its a baby drink."

"Oh come on, just one taste."

Elise put it to her lips and drank as fast as she could, surprising the urge to gag on the alcohol. "Sorry mommy, all gone."

"Ah I see. Then why don't you give me the bottle so I can refill it?"

Elise stared at her, trying to think of a reason not to.

"Well?"

She sighed. Within the rules of their game, she had to do it. A baby would never refill it on her own.

Sarah took the bottle, unscrewed it and sniffed.

"So what was this?"

Elise stammered. "A-apple juice, mommy?"

"You know I can smell vodka, right?

She sighed.

Elise squirmed, trying to get comfortable as she gagged on the bottle.

"Come on little one, rinse that naughty mouth out! Drink it alllll down!"

"Bleh," she said. Digestible soap had been one of Sarah's favorite finds, and came highly recommended by couples with similar interests. The effect was exactly what she wanted, as Elise winced and pouted her way through the bottle.

"Now now, you said you were 'just tiered' of the apple juice and wanted to 'try something new,' this is something new! Much better for babies then that vodka. You'll be having a lot more of it soon, if you want. Now keep drinking!" Sarah picked her up and dropped her on her lap, then began bouncing her on her knee.

"No, I'm good mommy," Elise replied. Her bottom was still sore from another part of her punishment, a long, hard spanking that had almost ended in tears. The bouncing reminded her of the pain. She squirmed and raised herself up.

"Oh, don't be silly," Sarah said. "All these extra diapers and plastic pants I put on you provide MORE then enough cushioning for your bum, no matter how red it is." She demonstrated by squeezing Elise's bottom through the padding.

Elise winced again, then looked down at her now tripped up diapers and the locking plastic pants around it. She sat up straight. It gave her an idea.

"Well, I REALLY hope these diaper aren't meant to stay on all night," she said loudly, "I'd feel sorry for whoever has to share a bed with me. Might get reeeallly smelly, especially if this nasty bottle upsets my stomach." She illustrated by pushing her stomach and letting a fart out into her diaper.

"Whats that little one? Did you say you wanted to sleep in the punishment crib tonight?" Sarah asked.

"EEEEP!" Elise replied. "No." The 'punishment crib' was really a line of cushions and old play pen nets set up on the floor. It was snug and comfortable, Sarah would never let her be otherwise, but was cramped and kept her locked in.

"Are you sure? I could have sworn you said you want to sleep tied to the punishment crib."

"No, mommy."

"Ah, ok. Must be my mistake. Your baby babble is hard to understand sometimes" Sarah said. "Makes me glad too, because you know how much I love to snuggle my baby girl, even when she's stinky." She leaned in to whisper. "Especially when she's stinky."

Elise giggled, and forced another fart. "Ok big spoon, I'll keep that in mind."

Sarah patted her head. "Good baby. Now finish that bottle."

Elise groaned and kept drinking the bitter liquid. It was a rough punishment, as they usually were. The spanking had been harsh, the bottle tasted awful, and the promise of a night kept locked in triple thick diapers sent a shiver down her spine.

The funny thing is, no matter how harsh the punishments got, Elise never changed her behavior. In fact, someone watching might think she got worse with the treat of worse and worse punishments, and that Sarah seemed to promise punishments knowing Elise would act up. Funny how that works out.

@Sarah Penguin

Hows that last part for what you said? ?

• Like 1