LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's in your diaper stock?

MATTTYCO

On 11/29/2018 at 8:35 PM, SoggySoCal said:

Inventory check. Not including the Peak ABU I just put on. I have. 

Bambino: 39 Teddy, 245 Bellisimo and 10 Magnifico. 

ABU: 31 Little Paws, 18 Space, 106 Peak ABU’s, 45 Simple Ultras, 83 Cushies, 16 SDK V1’s, 235 SDK V2’s, 166 Kiddos, 95 Preschools, 16 Bair Bums. 

Rearz: 14 Safari

Snuggies: 15 OG Waddler Overnight with adhesive tapes, 24 Galactic. 

Crinklez: 15 Original design, 49 Astronaut 

37 Molicare Super Plus 

44 Abena M4

69 Tena Slip Max

6 Depend Maximum Protection

134 Goodnights LX

almost two years worth at my rate of consumption. 

Ok I’m so freaking jealous of people like you, I frequently run out of diapers because I can’t afford to order them while I still have more than a dozen or so left in my collection. I’m currently wearing a Tranquility ATN with a size 6 Huggies as a booster and I have 1 Tranquility left. My order of ABU Simple Ultras won’t arrive until Wednesday. 

39 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Ok I’m so freaking jealous of people like you, I frequently run out of diapers because I can’t afford to order them while I still have more than a dozen or so left in my collection. I’m currently wearing a Tranquility ATN with a size 6 Huggies as a booster and I have 1 Tranquility left. My order of ABU Simple Ultras won’t arrive until Wednesday. 

Yes, it is a lot easier if you can afford to buy what you need.  I'm in that fortunate position too, and it's only too easy to forget that not everyone can do that.

2 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

It wasn’t always like that. Hopefully you’ll get there someday too. 

Not really with diapers, but my DL friend used to order plastic pants over and over.  He was a cloth diaper guy and had tons of plastic pants but just couldn't stop ordering more that he had no real need for.  The ones that were too big for him were given to me, new and unused in the package.  That was the one good thing about his compulsion for buying plastic pants!  He passed away last year and I think of him each time I wear one of the plastic pants he gave me.  I just wonder what his wife and grown kids thought when they cleaned up and found all his diapers and plastic pants after he died.

I don't keep a large stash on hand.  I have  6 packs of ATNs and probably 50 Huggies Little Movers.  Also around 40 pairs of Gary brand plastic pants.  Closest I've seen to Comco.

I have been wearing diapers and plastic pants 24/7 for nearly 6 years.  I get my diapers from a place called Diaper Buys.  Check them out.  You'll like their prices.

I really overstocked with Crinklz when our Canadian supplier discontinued carrying the Betterdry or Crinklz diapers my guess is I have around  8 cases of Diapers onhand.  Healthwick has anounced they are bringing back Betterdry diapers after finding a new supplier so I can reorder the plain white version (Betterdry) 

On 12/1/2018 at 4:18 PM, IminWetPampers said:

Hi there.  I just wanted to let you know that I am working on a website that will Cater to people who can not afford diapers.  Or AB stuff.  Look for my site to come about in a few days.  I will be putting the link on my profile soon.

• Like 1

I've amassed quite the stash over the last year or so.  I've got quite the mix of AB/DL diapers as well as medical type diapers.  The bulk of my AB/DL type are from Rearz and ABU...

• 2 bags of Safari's
  • 5 bags of Little Monsters
  • 3 full bags and one opened bag of Lavenders
  • 1 bag of Princess Pink
  • 1 bag of Purple seductions
  • 3 bags of Bambino Classicos
  • 3 Bags of Mydiaper diapers
  • 1 bag of Dotty Diaper Company Pride diapers

I've got a fair pile of medical type diapers too.

• 9 bags of ID Slip Maxi's
  • 3 bags of Abena L4's
  • 2 Bags of Dry 24/7''s
  • 1 Bag of Molicare's
  • 4 Bags of Better Dry's
  • 4 Bags of Inspire/Incontrol
  • 1 Bag of Tena Slip Maxi (Old style I'm saving)
  • 1 Bag of Tranquility ATN's

I've also got some loose Attends which aren't very good and a couple packs of Pull ups.  Man....I could make quite the diaper pile :D

6 hours ago, drynot said:

I've amassed quite the stash over the last year or so.  I've got quite the mix of AB/DL diapers as well as medical type diapers.  The bulk of my AB/DL type are from Rearz and ABU...

• 2 bags of Safari's
  • 5 bags of Little Monsters
  • 3 full bags and one opened bag of Lavenders
  • 1 bag of Princess Pink
  • 1 bag of Purple seductions
  • 3 bags of Bambino Classicos
  • 3 Bags of Mydiaper diapers
  • 1 bag of Dotty Diaper Company Pride diapers

I've got a fair pile of medical type diapers too.

• 9 bags of ID Slip Maxi's
  • 3 bags of Abena L4's
  • 2 Bags of Dry 24/7''s
  • 1 Bag of Molicare's
  • 4 Bags of Better Dry's
  • 4 Bags of Inspire/Incontrol
  • 1 Bag of Tena Slip Maxi (Old style I'm saving)
  • 1 Bag of Tranquility ATN's

I've also got some loose Attends which aren't very good and a couple packs of Pull ups.  Man....I could make quite the diaper pile :D

What's your address, and when will you be going out for the evening?  Oh, and do you have a big dog in your house or yard?  :33_EmoticonsHDcom:

ABU Space, Rearz Rebels, and Abena Abri-Form L4's.  I also usually have Rearz Princess or Little for Big Nursery Pink diapers around.  Addicted, to the ABU Space dips due to their amazing capacity, not crazy about the print though.

I just bought a bag of Rearz Inspire+ InControl diapers. They’re thick and are supposed to be ultra high capacity. 

Well I didn’t count them but I guess I have some 1500 diapers in stock, disposable ones that is. I keep them on the attic a bit out of sight, I do not have exact numbers on the amount of diapers per type. 

I have:

Tena Maxi both in foil and plastic backed.

Tena Ultima both in foil and plastic backed.

Molicare`s plastic backed.

Dry day`s

Crinklz

Attends Cotton feel.

Abena M4

Abena M3

Although I have quite a number of disposable diapers I really favor cloth ones. So I have some thirty square diapers which I like to fold myself. 5 pre-folds which come in handy every so now and then. And some sixty plastic pants of which some are well over 40 years old, I really, really like the old ones. Anyway if I were to quite buying diapers and related stuff I would have enough to keep me going well over three years.

17 minutes ago, dlnoir said:

Well I didn’t count them but I guess I have some 1500 diapers in stock, disposable ones that is. I keep them on the attic a bit out of sight, I do not have exact numbers on the amount of diapers per type. 

I have:

Tena Maxi both in foil and plastic backed.

Tena Ultima both in foil and plastic backed.

Molicare`s plastic backed.

Dry day`s

Crinklz

Attends Cotton feel.

Abena M4

Abena M3

Although I have quite a number of disposable diapers I really favor cloth ones. So I have some thirty square diapers which I like to fold myself. 5 pre-folds which come in handy every so now and then. And some sixty plastic pants of which some are well over 40 years old, I really, really like the old ones. Anyway if I were to quite buying diapers and related stuff I would have enough to keep me going well over three years.

I thought I had a lot of diapers, but you have me beat. I only have around 1100 to 1200 disposable diapers in my stash. I am envious of your stash.

1 hour ago, dlnoir said:

In my experience the variety of adult plastic pants available now is far superior to 40 years ago.  I also feel the best pants available today are every bit as “appealing” as back then.  Curious, what attributes of the old pants do you like that is missing now?

40 minutes ago, WBxx said:

Curious, what attributes of the old pants do you like that is missing now?

I suppose it is all related to memories and such. I trust I won’t tell you something new but if you were to look at what type of diapers each and every one of us favors you can see that younger members more often favor disposable diapers while older members more often favor cloth. Well I can’t speak for plastic pants they used back in the days in the USA but here in Europe they had plastic pants with a structured or embossed type of plastic. I like snap closures as well they call them here Sweden form plastic pants. I was raised in cloth diapers and plastic pants with a structured type of plastic which I still favor today. I know nowadays there are plenty of manufacturers making all sorts and types of plastic pants, so more to choose from indeed. But the ones with the type of plastic I like are becoming harder and harder to find as the type of plastic they use more often today are smooth or even glossy. It is strongly if not all related to the memories I have.