LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's in your diaper stock?

MATTTYCO

I've spent the better part of a decade battling incontinence. After years of field research and beta testing, I've found the perfect inventory of supplies from around the globe for just about every occasion.

From top to bottom, left to right per shelf...

1st Row: 3x Vintage Attends Disposable Briefs (91), 5x Forma Care Nacht (DE), 2x NorthShore Supreme, 8x Unique Wellness Original (NASA brief), TotalDry Ultimate Boosters, NSC XL Doublers, 8x BetterDry. 2nd row: AbriLet Stuffers, TotalDry/NSC XL pads, 9x ID Slip Super (PE), 2x DryLife Super, 7x Abena M4 (PE).

*Not pictured: NorthShore Care MegaMax (used exclusively for flights and road trips).

What's in your diaper closet?

2018-11-29 12.58.24 2.jpg

A couple cotton cloth diapers, many different pairs and brands of plastic pants,  an Attends 6 tape diaper from the mid 1990's, 5 Abriform X-Plus diapers, some McKesson cloth and plastic backed disposable diapers, Presto disposable diapers, 4 tape Attends cloth backed and plastic backed diapers, Prevail disposable cloth backed diapers and some others I am not sure about.  Oh, and a package of Betterdry diapers with one used plus a sample 2-pack of Northshore mega Max diapers.

Only the best

Two dozen of both light and heavyweight of these

In essense, what I have are two diapers that are alike in shape but are of two different weights that can be used in  ways to create 5 . 1 light, 1 heavy, 2 l ights, 1 light and 1 heavy and two heavyweights. They can be boosted with a kind of stay-dry liner that increases the time between changes by isolating the wet fabric from the body for a fairly long time; almost double what it would ordinarily be

This is how they go on

As they were made to be used together

An eqaul number of  LL Medico 7 mil snap-on panties

4 Babykins rubber panties and 1 Leakmaster 7 mil panty to go over the snap on

I have a few pampers but those are for special uses not connected with ABLG. Tey do not feel girlish or little; too thin and insubstantial to think of a diapers

i have a nice selection, not much for amounts, but selection is pretty good.

i don't know exact numbers, but right now i have about 5 or 6 dry 24/7s, about 2 bags of better drys, a bag of northshore megamax, a bag of abu simple ultra, i think a bag and a half of seni quatros, about 10 or 12 abri pull ups, 10-12 abri-form L4's, total dry sample pack, a northshore sample pack, and about 3 or 4 bags of various boosters including (but not limited to) total dry, rearz, xpmedical, bambino, and probably northshore (love free samples!!)

Inventory check. Not including the Peak ABU I just put on. I have. 

Bambino: 39 Teddy, 245 Bellisimo and 10 Magnifico. 

ABU: 31 Little Paws, 18 Space, 106 Peak ABU’s, 45 Simple Ultras, 83 Cushies, 16 SDK V1’s, 235 SDK V2’s, 166 Kiddos, 95 Preschools, 16 Bair Bums. 

Rearz: 14 Safari

Snuggies: 15 OG Waddler Overnight with adhesive tapes, 24 Galactic. 

Crinklez: 15 Original design, 49 Astronaut 

37 Molicare Super Plus 

44 Abena M4

69 Tena Slip Max

6 Depend Maximum Protection

134 Goodnights LX

almost two years worth at my rate of consumption. 

8 hours ago, SoggySoCal said:

Inventory check. Not including the Peak ABU I just put on. I have. 

Bambino: 39 Teddy, 245 Bellisimo and 10 Magnifico. 

ABU: 31 Little Paws, 18 Space, 106 Peak ABU’s, 45 Simple Ultras, 83 Cushies, 16 SDK V1’s, 235 SDK V2’s, 166 Kiddos, 95 Preschools, 16 Bair Bums. 

Rearz: 14 Safari

Snuggies: 15 OG Waddler Overnight with adhesive tapes, 24 Galactic. 

Crinklez: 15 Original design, 49 Astronaut 

37 Molicare Super Plus 

44 Abena M4

69 Tena Slip Max

6 Depend Maximum Protection

134 Goodnights LX

almost two years worth at my rate of consumption. 

Looks like someone won't be running out of diapers for quite some time!

I have a few remaining bambino Teddy’s, a recently opened bag of MegaMax from Northshore I just started wearing, a bag of Northshore supreme, a bag of Confidry 24/7 and a sample of Betterdry diapers from a recent Northshore order.  

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

Looks like someone won't be running out of diapers for quite some time!

That’s the plan. The single tape ABU diapers and Belisimo are the ones I use most often. I always make sure to have plenty on stock, particularly with the ABU diapers since ABU runs out of inventory often. Plus I love walking into my closet and being surrounded by diapers. 

I have dry 24/7, northshore, crinklz (the old version), sexy diapers (yes that is a brand), tena maxi slip the original, abu space diapers, abu little paws, abu bare bum, a little bit more then a case of rearz safari, rearz rebels, snuggies overnight, abu kiddo, secure x-plus overnight diapers, cuddlz orginial, cuddlez nursery, rearz lil monsters, better dry, fabine paci, fabine teddy the original, fabine teddy the current, bambino magnifico, bambino blessimo, super boomper dolly diaper company, abu peekabu, abri form L4, dc dyl blue (of course I am a guy), molicare, seni, A+ diapers, and aww so cute. I hope I got them all. Anyway I just want to get the best diaper and believe variety is the spice of life as they say. I also have some boosters from Northshore and one from bambino

17 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Well here's a picture

DtNO7zjWoAAWn1f.jpg

The squashed packet below the Tena Slips are Tesco Health Junior nappies and just like the Pampers I bought them more for curiosity sake because they were a new larger size, don't actually fit me.

I bet many people here in the USA, including myself wish we had those Size 8 Pampers.

2 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

I bet many people here in the USA, including myself wish we had those Size 8 Pampers.

I think US Pampers Cruisers Size 7 are slightly larger than the Pampers Size 8s they sell in the UK. Not by a huge margin but still a little bigger.

Hmmm.  I'm not going down to the garage to count them, but I think it's approximately:

• a couple of bags of plastic-backed Molicares
  • a couple of bags of Tena pullups
  • a bag and a half of Safaris

That's all for disposables, as most of the time I'm in washables now & I've run my stocks down.  Washables:

• Half a dozen 4ft terry squares for nighttime
  • 3 Snuggleblanks velcro nappies
  • 3 Snuggleblanks pocket nappies
  • 3 Leakmaster contour nappies
  • 1 Bambinex velcro nappy
  • 1 old DPF velcro nappy that I really ought to throw away

The Snuggleblanks ones are my favourites - the others get used only occasionally.  I've ordered some more from Snuggleblanks, but I doubt they'll arrive before January.

I have been stocking up for about 6 months now and have 7 cases of dry 24/7's, 5 cases of seni quatro, 5 cases of seni super plus, 1 1/2 cases of seni super, 1 case of seni pull ups, 1 1/2 cases of abena m4's, 1 case of abena m2's, and 1 case of bambino Bianco ultra stretch all stacked in my basement. I will not need to buy any more diapers for about 3 years even now that I am wearing diapers 24 hours a day. I really stepped up my buying about 4 months ago when I realized I needed to start wearing round the clock.

A large bag of Goodnites XL Girls, a half-finished bag of Pampers Baby Dry size 6, another half-finished bag of Huggies Overnights Pullups 3t-4t, and a bag of Pampers Easy-Ups 4t-5t Girls with the Dora print. Thinking I'll pick up some Huggies Overnights, I miss them, they're great.