LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My new nightlight

DailyDi

1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Pink Tiara?

Who; me? Innocent little me?

Only because they did not have pink rubber panties?

nitelite.jpg

Is that scrumptious; or what? Eat your hearts out; boys

I understand they do scratch-built custom work

GET ONE LIKE IT

On 11/28/2018 at 5:35 PM, AbabeBill said:

I like it! But I like lava lamps, and wave machines too, so...

You do NOT want anything psychedelic for a nightlight. Too much going on. Elsewhere I hae a Magma-Lite and when I get the new machine, I may use this one and its monitor for some kind of lightshow kind of thing. Saw a visualizations program for $79. I do not like what I have seen for visualizations as the colors are washed out and not vibrant at all like in 1968. wonder what is available on Ebay

6 hours ago, Little Christine said:

You do NOT want anything psychedelic for a nightlight. Too much going on. Elsewhere I hae a Magma-Lite and when I get the new machine, I may use this one and its monitor for some kind of lightshow kind of thing. Saw a visualizations program for $79. I do not like what I have seen for visualizations as the colors are washed out and not vibrant at all like in 1968. wonder what is available on Ebay

No, not so much, I was just stating my affinity for similar type items. And an AB, can’t resist a mobile dangling overhead at bedtime either, lol. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 12/4/2018 at 8:14 PM, Little Christine said:

nitelite.jpg

Is that scrumptious; or what? Eat your hearts out; boys

I understand they do scratch-built custom work

GET ONE LIKE IT

Did anyone besides me try this out? Mine is just ever so dreamy in my bedroom/nursery with its soft pink glow and things. You will feel just like a little. Especially a girl imagining that Mommie or Nursie put that in your room and gave you a goodnight kiss on your little cheek. And it has your favorite image and your little NAME!!! I just cannot help having dreams about sitting in Tiara Fairy Auriandra's lap with my head on her shoulder as she lightly caresses my blonde tresses and tells me how she would love to have me as her little girl

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Justdiapers said:

I got a new nightlight for Christmas from a  special friend. The Lego movie also...

Makes me think “Moody Blues”.The Day begains. 

Cold hearted orb, that rules the night.

Removes the colors from our sight.......? ?

Oh wow, that's awesome. I would love that as a lamp.

I'm planning on turning this into a lamp, and will likely put a string of LEDs inside to make it look like a starry globe, but I still like yours better.

OCEAN-Bottle.jpg