LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to get myself to poop

I am getting back into messing and want to know the best way to get a semisoft poop, so far I have been constipated and have had ittle nuggets about the size of beads to large marbles and want it to be a smooth and easy push, I have figures out that cheese is not helping so I have stopped eating that, what do I take to go get a good large poop that will filll my diaper, P.S. I am a very picky eater so diets are hard for me to change

• Like 1
On 11/28/2018 at 6:36 PM, LittleAmytheil said:

I recently was told by a doctor to temporary take fiber supplements for a digestive issue.  I find that it's done wonders to the consistency and volume of my messes.

I will look into it, I have just taken two ex lax and am going to have a big dinner, huge plate of fries

I hope to one day be like this picture, nice and very messy

My Private.png

29 minutes ago, FoxyTheDiaperedPirateFox said:

I will look into it, I have just taken two ex lax and am going to have a big dinner, huge plate of fries

My Private.png

That would take a really,  really big dinner to make that kind of mess, probably a few dinners,  and several messes.  We can all fantasize about a diaper like that though. 

yeah. and at 12:25 last night the ex lax kicked in and I chickened out of messing cause of my living conditions and that I have family, that and I dont think these reassure samples could take the amount that was in that toilet, cause I could see it at the surface, through the tan water, I am going to be eating some fiber cereal in hopes to get my system back inn track, cause now at 10:30 in the morning I am still having side effects from  the ex lax, and I am in pain. makes me scared of what the extra strength ex lax could do, I had regular and I am inn pain with bad cramping, though if is was not all mush to the point where there would be a mess all the way up the back of the diaper I would have went through, what I really need is someone who is willing to be a figure that forces me to uses my diapers like a good boy, cause after waiting for a few days I have to try to get used to wetting again cause I am just starting out, NOTE TO SELF, DONT USE EX LAX UNLESS WANTING A VERY GROSS AND WET MESS

1 hour ago, FoxyTheDiaperedPirateFox said:

yeah. and at 12:25 last night the ex lax kicked in and I chickened out of messing cause of my living conditions and that I have family, that and I dont think these reassure samples could take the amount that was in that toilet, cause I could see it at the surface, through the tan water, I am going to be eating some fiber cereal in hopes to get my system back inn track, cause now at 10:30 in the morning I am still having side effects from  the ex lax, and I am in pain. makes me scared of what the extra strength ex lax could do, I had regular and I am inn pain with bad cramping, though if is was not all mush to the point where there would be a mess all the way up the back of the diaper I would have went through, what I really need is someone who is willing to be a figure that forces me to uses my diapers like a good boy, cause after waiting for a few days I have to try to get used to wetting again cause I am just starting out, NOTE TO SELF, DONT USE EX LAX UNLESS WANTING A VERY GROSS AND WET MESS

Experimenting is always a learning thing. The best way to do this and also the most pleasurable way is to just let it happen naturally. When you need to go no matter where or when just go. After a period of time you will not even think about it as it will happen all on it's own. Try doing it that way for a solid month.

if I can get away or just get ofver the embarrasment of the thought and just tell my parents I will, cause I will soon be looking for a job and I just cant get into teh messing mindset when it is a really liquid mess, I dont waant that but am going to start eating a fiber cereal that will hopefully help me get my digenstion back in line so I can start cause I want this but am to scared that the diapers will leak, I am using 2 mediums from reasure that are samples from the HDIS website and they cna take about 5-6 wettings without leaking but they are all different sizes from what I have tested, I want to get some actual diapers that have the protection going higher cause my shaft goes past the protected and padded part when I am erect, so it makes it difficult to pee, thoguhI am working on that as well, I will hopefully get to my goal and start to be able to wet in bed as well, wetting seems to be the thing that comes first, then messing, I just need the perfect stool consistency, easy to pass but not somethinng super close to water

What worked best for me was just holding until it felt like I was going to burst, then diapering up and letting it out. You could try hovering or even sitting on the toilet with a diaper on to “jump start” your brain into thinking it’s ok. Ain’t had a problem since.

On 12/3/2018 at 4:57 PM, FoxyTheDiaperedPirateFox said:

I have something similar happen once a month (ish) but I too have no control over it.  With the timing of my period, it throws my bowels completely off, and I'll usually fill a diaper with the kind of mess you're speaking of.  Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't.  I don't lose control, I just have a different consistency, so if it's badly timed, the restroom is always an option.

• Like 1

Pretty much anything you do to make yourself poop will soften it. I  don't think you'll find something that will make you go and still have a solid poo. It's gonna be in the soft to runny range.

• 2 weeks later...

Its all about letting go whatever situation you're in I feel. If you really want to get to dual incontinence as I hope then you need to just ket it out whenever. For me to make my poo a soft and squishy consistency i've cut out junk food and eat lots of fruit and veg and lots of fibre - brown bread and bran flakes for breakfast i also have a glass of prune juice each day. Coffee will also make me pee very soon after drinking it

I have issues with my diet and I am one of those that doesn't like to try new stuff, I tried cereal and I couldn't get into it, even though it was supposed to help me go, I am going to try the hold it and suppository route just to get used to big messes, since I am still very young, 19, soon to be 20 in Mar, the peeing is getting there, I can go while looking out the front door as long as I am alone in the room, though it doesn't help that I am flat broke, no job and am relying on sample diapers to hold me till I can get some sort of income and my own place, somehow my parents still don't know even though I have been doing this for over a month now and it has shocked me, even when they see the mail I get with coupons from them they didn't put 2+2 together when they called the house earlier, though they didn't leave a message and I was the upmost thankful cause I really didn't want to explain to them why I like this stuff cause I am embarrassed myself about it and that Christmas is next week and I don't want them thinking about it when trying to buy me stuff, I really don't want my sibling to find out cause he will tease me for ever. Though I am noticing that I am having issues holding it longer than I was before I graduated, I am obsessed with this and I am curious if that actually works, I read a story called The best Parking Spaces by Botox and was wondering if Botoxing the sphincter muscles is an actual thing that is possible, please let me know.

Kind Regards and Happy Wetting ad Messing
Foxy. Always trying to be wet and messy

• 4 weeks later...

Let it come naturally. Lots of fruits and veggies. Eat oatmeal and cereal. if you want to get softer poops drink a teaspoon of epsom salt with a glass of water. It may taste nasty but it works. I have messed in my sleep doing this many times. Just make sure you are not far from home, and that you do have a diaper on.

• Like 3

I'm an inventor so I've been working on the cure for a bowel control problem for years and have perfected (more or less - toys always evolve) a bowel control elimination device. I call it the  Incontifier. Put one in and you'll get that OMG I gots ta GO feeling just before you start soiling your diaper.

Just remember, practice makes permanent. ?

• Like 1

Constipation, I know about. I've been dealing with it my entire life so I will assume that you're eating a balanced enough diet that you are getting all the vitamins and stuff that you need. That said, you have to get more water in your stool. The best way to do that is more fiber and there are dozens of ways that you can accomplish that even if you are a picky eater.
Failing that I suggest that you get yourself a big jar of Metamucil and maybe another big jar of Miralax. Start with the Metamucil for a few days... small amounts, multiple times during the day... and drink lots of water! This can cause a lot of gas so be careful. If the Metamucil by itself does the trick you won't need to worry about using the Miralax but remember, both of them require that you drink extra water for them to work best.

I give adult babies a fleet suppository to help them poop in their diaper. If you're not opposed to trying medication like this, it works! 

I can confirm this, plus it’s fairly cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm an inventor so I've been working on the cure for a bowel control problem for years and have perfected (more or less - toys always evolve) a bowel control elimination device. I call it the  Incontifier. Put one in and you'll get that OMG I gots ta GO feeling just before you start soiling your diaper.
Just remember, practice makes permanent. [emoji18]

Ok I gotta see this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 3 weeks later...

It depends if your in North America or our side, in the US you need a prescription just about ever where else in the world it over the counter, you will not be able to say no ,it gives you some warning ,if you ignore the warning you will involuntarily fill your diaper , it says it makes you have 3 or more soft stools per day which soft stool in diaper translates to you will have diaper filling baby bowel moments that fill your diaper anywhere it can find or make space. I take it 3 X's a day and it makes my bowels move 4 X's a day, you can also take it two doses 45 minutes apart by the end of two hours you will fill your diaper , you can take it the 3 X's a day the amount you take will dictate how often and how urgently you go . It completely seizes control of your bowels and doesn't give your body any say on where or when it happens , it just does when it breaks down in your body the by product is gas ,only god knows when you go from gas to pants filling .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

I don't have issues mentally about going, like there are times when in get the soft poo and sit there on my belly with my underwear on (as I have no funds for diapers) and just push, though since they are loose fitting I get to the bathroom quickly before it escapes my underwear and hugs the floor and I have to clean it up. Been trying to drink more water, will see if that works. And for the meta mucil been wanting to get some, just haven't gotten to Wal-Mart to get some.