LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back 2 diapers???

Wetbed84

So I need advice!!! I’m 2 shy 2 buy my own diapers…my ex gf used to buy them for me bc she is the reason I started wearing them…i used to wet my bed but stopped in my teens and then after taking my new adhd meds started to again and ended up wetting the bed with my gf…well after I started wetting the bed often she got tired of getting soaked too so she suggested I try goodnites for a while until it stopped or slowed down but I was 2 embarrassed to agree so one day she just came in with a pack and swore it was our secret and I finally agreed to try them for a while…well I ended up getting used to them and instated to wet in bed much more than usual until it was every night…i used to wake up sometimes needing to pee but I figured I’m wearing a diaper so I just wet myself in bed and went to sleep..well I ended up regressing myself completely to fulltime bedwetter as when I was ypunger…well we broke up after 2 years of her buying them for me and now I’m back to wetting my bed without them and its getting crazy and harder to hide my lil issue…i have to do laundry nonstop and my mattress is getting very stained on both sides bc I flip it  in the morning when I don’t have time to clean it thoroughly and so my mom don’t see it..im sure she’s got an idea that I’m wetting my bed bc I strip my bed everyday and hide them and my wet pjs and boxer briefs in a bag in my closet until I get home..so I’m starting to slightly think my room smells like a bedwetters again…i also never use my good comforter anymore so I don’t ruin it…anyway im confused on what to do now about my little embarrassing situation?? If I do continue to wear a diaper to bed I’ll never quit wetting my bed but if I don’t I’ll ruin my bed and get my room smelling like a pissy mattress always…i really did pretty much stop wetting my bed completely at like 14 except a rare accident but hardly ever until I started taking adhd meds a couple years ago and even then it was not a lot at most 2-3 times per week but my gf basically forced me to wear goodnites to bed and that’s why I am back to always wetting my bed again..im too old for this and am scared for people to find out my lil issue…to be honest I enjoy waking up in a warm wet bed or diaper..i think I like it bc when I was young I would wet my bed all the time and got used to the feeling and even sometimes would wake up needing to pee and just soak my pjs and bed and lay in it and go back to sleep until morning…but it’s not as nice waking up in a cold wet bed….i usually wake up not long after I actually wet my bed bc it’s still very soaked and warm most the time…well what should I do??? Any advice would be nice to hear…also I want to have a girl spend the night with me again and don’t know what to do about that??? Do I tell her before she spends the night or just try to hide that I’m wearing a diaper bc that might be impossible…i wish I had a gf who also wet the bed so it wouldn’t be a problem.

3 hours ago, Wetbed84 said:

So I need advice!!! I’m 2 shy 2 buy my own diapers…my ex gf used to buy them for me bc she is the reason I started wearing them…i used to wet my bed but stopped in my teens and then after taking my new adhd meds started to again and ended up wetting the bed with my gf…well after I started wetting the bed often she got tired of getting soaked too so she suggested I try goodnites for a while until it stopped or slowed down but I was 2 embarrassed to agree so one day she just came in with a pack and swore it was our secret and I finally agreed to try them for a while…well I ended up getting used to them and instated to wet in bed much more than usual until it was every night…i used to wake up sometimes needing to pee but I figured I’m wearing a diaper so I just wet myself in bed and went to sleep..well I ended up regressing myself completely to fulltime bedwetter as when I was ypunger…well we broke up after 2 years of her buying them for me and now I’m back to wetting my bed without them and its getting crazy and harder to hide my lil issue…i have to do laundry nonstop and my mattress is getting very stained on both sides bc I flip it  in the morning when I don’t have time to clean it thoroughly and so my mom don’t see it..im sure she’s got an idea that I’m wetting my bed bc I strip my bed everyday and hide them and my wet pjs and boxer briefs in a bag in my closet until I get home..so I’m starting to slightly think my room smells like a bedwetters again…i also never use my good comforter anymore so I don’t ruin it…anyway im confused on what to do now about my little embarrassing situation?? If I do continue to wear a diaper to bed I’ll never quit wetting my bed but if I don’t I’ll ruin my bed and get my room smelling like a pissy mattress always…i really did pretty much stop wetting my bed completely at like 14 except a rare accident but hardly ever until I started taking adhd meds a couple years ago and even then it was not a lot at most 2-3 times per week but my gf basically forced me to wear goodnites to bed and that’s why I am back to always wetting my bed again..im too old for this and am scared for people to find out my lil issue…to be honest I enjoy waking up in a warm wet bed or diaper..i think I like it bc when I was young I would wet my bed all the time and got used to the feeling and even sometimes would wake up needing to pee and just soak my pjs and bed and lay in it and go back to sleep until morning…but it’s not as nice waking up in a cold wet bed….i usually wake up not long after I actually wet my bed bc it’s still very soaked and warm most the time…well what should I do??? Any advice would be nice to hear…also I want to have a girl spend the night with me again and don’t know what to do about that??? Do I tell her before she spends the night or just try to hide that I’m wearing a diaper bc that might be impossible…i wish I had a gf who also wet the bed so it wouldn’t be a problem.

What i would suggest  is  As you seems  to retrained youre bladder  in too Bed wetting again  start wearing  diapers  again and ad to that  PVC or PUL pants  ,AND   invest in some good  good  IC bed wear  and  Mattress cover 

THEN  go see the docs  dear   just to check if anything is   wrong  that cause this JUST to be safe    Sadly im afraid  youre ods  is not good  on this one  ( as in mien to start  again )  as we both have  ADHD and  one of the  higher   risks  of developing  IC   (incl bed wetting  )  is just this sadly . Ad to that  you have been  bed wetting  since young  thru teenage  ,And last you have now retrained  youre bladder  to empty when  ever the need is. So  i would say NOT very good  ods  (AND i would  be prepared for possible  Day wetting  as well  =   HA  diaper  and al the rest wearing  24 / 7  maybe for the rest of youre life )                    

3 hours ago, Wetbed84 said:

Inform your doctor about the side effects of the meds

Christine  dear  NPD  Neurological  Psychological  Disorders (ie ADHD,ASD )   is one of the   most common  risk factors of actually developing  IC. Fore both  Urine as well as fecal. The meds  probably dont have nothing to do with this  and also dont forget  he  alredy had this as younger  thru teenage   

Inform your doctor about the side effects of the meds
So i just tell my dr how i am wetting my bed frequently since my new meds?? What can he do??? Will he suggest i wear diapers to bed or give me some kinda advice to control and reduce my bedwetting frequency...

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Christine  dear  NPD  Neurological  Psychological  Disorders (ie ADHD,ASD )   is one of the   most common  risk factors of actually developing  IC. Fore both  Urine as well as fecal. The meds  probably dont have nothing to do with this  and also dont forget  he  alredy had this as younger  thru teenage   
So u think it was coincidence that i started wetting the bed frequently when my meds changed?? So bc i have ADHD im much more likely to have bedwetting issues??? I wet the bed into my early teens but basically grew out of it until the adhd meds situation...so do u wet the bed often too??? How do u date with this kind of issue??? So i know diapers regressed me further into bedwetting...so if i start using them again i will never reduce my lil problem!!! So what do i do about it now?? How do i tell a new girl if she wants to stay the night with me??? I wish i could find a girl who had similar embarrasing issues...so we could be totally comfortable about it at least with eachother...

First off, you shouldn't hsve regressed yourself to peeing uncontrollably. I do not underetend for the life of me why people do this.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I didnt do it on purpose...my gf kinda forced me to start wearing diapers to bed to save the bed my pjs sheets etc...and bc i would occasionally even get her wet too!!! I do admit once i got used to wearing them to bed id wake at night needing to pee and jus lay there and flood my diaper and go bacl to sleep and worry bout changing it n the morning....

What i would suggest  is  As you seems  to retrained youre bladder  in too Bed wetting again  start wearing  diapers  again and ad to that  PVC or PUL pants  ,AND   invest in some good  good  IC bed wear  and  Mattress cover 
THEN  go see the docs  dear   just to check if anything is   wrong  that cause this JUST to be safe    Sadly im afraid  youre ods  is not good  on this one  ( as in mien to start  again )  as we both have  ADHD and  one of the  higher   risks  of developing  IC   (incl bed wetting  )  is just this sadly . Ad to that  you have been  bed wetting  since young  thru teenage  ,And last you have now retrained  youre bladder  to empty when  ever the need is. So  i would say NOT very good  ods  (AND i would  be prepared for possible  Day wetting  as well  =   HA  diaper  and al the rest wearing  24 / 7  maybe for the rest of youre life )                    
So i need to invest in wat exactly??? I need a mattress protector very bad bc my mattress has many large pee stains on it and has been soaked constantly and im sure its soaked deep deep down into the mattress bc no matter wat ot smells a lil like a pissy mattress...so u think i may start peeing my pants accidentally during the day??? That only happens when im really drunk or laugh way 2 hard!!! But thats kind of normal daytime accidents...so dod u begin peeing ur pants in daytime as well as bein a bedwetter??? Let me know...

1 hour ago, Wetbed84 said:

So i just tell my dr how i am wetting my bed frequently since my new meds?? What can he do??? Will he suggest i wear diapers to bed or give me some kinda advice to control and reduce my bedwetting frequency...

So u think it was coincidence that i started wetting the bed frequently when my meds changed?? So bc i have ADHD im much more likely to have bedwetting issues??? I wet the bed into my early teens but basically grew out of it until the adhd meds situation...so do u wet the bed often too??? How do u date with this kind of issue??? So i know diapers regressed me further into bedwetting...so if i start using them again i will never reduce my lil problem!!! So what do i do about it now?? How do i tell a new girl if she wants to stay the night with me??? I wish i could find a girl who had similar embarrasing issues...so we could be totally comfortable about it at least with eachother...

I didnt do it on purpose...my gf kinda forced me to start wearing diapers to bed to save the bed my pjs sheets etc...and bc i would occasionally even get her wet too!!! I do admit once i got used to wearing them to bed id wake at night needing to pee and jus lay there and flood my diaper and go bacl to sleep and worry bout changing it n the morning....

Seeing the doc  is always a good idea   BUT i haven't  heard  of ONE  ADHD  med    that has  IC  as  as  bi effect tho   

Correct for  IC   we have roughly    3-4  times higher  risk    Bed wetting   its the  MOST common  reason to get this. if this started  when  you got on med    then i agree  that it could actually be a  side effect of the Meds, (answered that one  in our  Pm ) ,Single  so i dont have that problem  BUT if i were to meet someone i would be straight  up and honest from the beginning  to him.  Already answered that  question  as have others  in other thread ,  And by willingly   letting   youre bladder  release it self  at night  rather then get up   you have now   relearn the bladder its ok  to let go  even at night so  you now have  regressed youe bladder to  Bed wetting again im afraid dear   This sed  i would sadly say   that  it could also be the natural    progression of sed  IC   and might have gone this way  with or without this                              

Seeing the doc  is always a good idea   BUT i haven't  heard  of ONE  ADHD  med    that has  IC  as  as  bi effect tho   
Correct for  IC   we have roughly    3-4  times higer  risk    Bed wetting   its the  MOST common  reason to get this. if this started  when  you got on med    then i agree  that it could actually be a  side effect of the Meds, (answered that one  in our  Pm ) ,Single  so i dont have that problem  BUT if i were to meet someone i would be straight  up and honest from the beginning  to him.  Already answered that  question  as have others  in other thread ,  And by willingly   letting   youre bladder  release it self  at night  rather then get up   you have now   relearn the bladder its ok  to let go  even at night so  you now have  regressed youe bladder to  Bed wetting again im afraid dear   This sed  i would sadly say   that  it could also be the natural    progression of sed  IC   and might have gone this way  with or without this                              
Okay thank u for ur insight...so bc i used to wet the bed often as a youth i had a greater chance to returnin to it??? I never completely beat my little bedtime problem either...i jus managed to manage it well enough to avoid a huge accident for months at a time...but id still have a few small manageable incidents that i could deal with quickly easily and privately...so i convinced myself i didnt have to worry bout being a bedwetting risk anymore...i was wrong of course...which is why im currently typing in soaking wet pjs and laying in my freshly soaked bed too!!! Its 7 am right now and im awake and wet again!!!

30 minutes ago, Wetbed84 said:

So i need to invest in wat exactly??? I need a mattress protector very bad bc my mattress has many large pee stains on it and has been soaked constantly and im sure its soaked deep deep down into the mattress bc no matter wat ot smells a lil like a pissy mattress...so u think i may start peeing my pants accidentally during the day??? That only happens when im really drunk or laugh way 2 hard!!! But thats kind of normal daytime accidents...so dod u begin peeing ur pants in daytime as well as bein a bedwetter??? Let me know...

I would say a NEW   mattress  , IC   mattress protector , Some  IC   bed wear  (you can have that under youre ord  ones as i have  )    then   Defenetly HA  Diapers and  some  PVC  or PUL   pants, SADLY yes i do  ?   , I  started  with MILD  Urine   IC say  7 years ago   , got Moderate  2 years  ago,  Severe Total  1 year ago  BUT in my case  i started  with diagnosed  IBS    in my 20 `s    + i also have al the other   diagnosis  further    increasing the risks . and also IC  is HIGHLY individual dear  so no ones  IC  is  the same as the  others. and as i leak al the time   Yes i pee   in my panties day & night  (BUT i also empty  roughly average  15 -20 times a day     (ie  URGE  ,OAB   /   small  bladder )  what  you describe is to me actually Mod /Severe   Mix  (both urge /and  stress   Urine IC & Nocturnal enuresis   (bed wetting  )   so i would strongly suggest see the doc                                     

9 minutes ago, Wetbed84 said:

Okay thank u for ur insight...so bc i used to wet the bed often as a youth i had a greater chance to returnin to it??? I never completely beat my little bedtime problem either...i jus managed to manage it well enough to avoid a huge accident for months at a time...but id still have a few small manageable incidents that i could deal with quickly easily and privately...so i convinced myself i didnt have to worry bout being a bedwetting risk anymore...i was wrong of course...which is why im currently typing in soaking wet pjs and laying in my freshly soaked bed too!!! Its 7 am right now and im awake and wet again!!!

Sadly yes   .   Im sorry to read that dear      

1 hour ago, Wetbed84 said:

That is right. What he will do depends on the options that he knows about that you and I do not, he may switch meds, may adjust the dosage, may send you to a urologist or may prescribe a med for that side effect. Also, if you do NOT tell him, you may be risking the appearance of other side effects that may have negative consequences down the line

9 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

That is right. What he will do depends on the options that he knows about that you and I do not, he may switch meds, may adjust the dosage, may send you to a urologist or may prescribe a med for that side effect. Also, if you do NOT tell him, you may be risking the appearance of other side effects that may have negative consequences down the line

On that one i agree with Christine   IF indeed  things  went  worse when you started  youre med then it may defenetly  be a side effect of the medicine (youre never to old to learn and i have NO problem in learning new stuff  )  SO   yes  time to see youre doc ASAP  id say            

I know i will tell him...its just embarrasing to talk bout peeing my pjs and bed to sumone else even my dr...i didnt even tell my ex gf...i jus ended up wetting the bed with her in it and she found out like that...so do urologist suggest diapers for bed??? I really need to accept my little problem bc its prolly here to stay...i jus hope i can continue to pursue my loveife while dealing with my bedwetting issue and maybe even occasional daytime accidents!!! I admit i sumtimes pee my pants at least a lil wen laughing 2 hard or gettin to drunk that i just say fuck it and piss my pants for the hell of it!!!

Take 6 or 7 deep breaths in moderately rapid succession before you try to talk, it will change the relation of CO2 and Oxygen in the blood and force the body to relex. Do not do it too fast or toomuch or you will hyperentillate and keel over in a dead faint. or, you could try imagining Donald Trump standing in front of you naked except for purple socks

Besides, he's heard it all before. At least you are not doing #2

First, get a mattress protector like people suggested, but it's probably too late for your current mattress.  if you can afford it, get a new mattress and then a waterproof mattress protector.

You need to make a decision.  Do you like wearing diapers so much that you want to continue to wear them to bed and wet?  Or, do you want to become continent again and not wet the bed.  As many people stated, speak to your doctor about the meds and their side effect of wetting in your sleep.  Their might be some other meds or options for you.

If you decide you want to stop bedwetting, then you have to go cold turkey with the diapers.  Still get a waterproof mattress pad for any accidents but you need to retrain yourself not to wet in your sleep.  I won't go into details about peeing before you get into bed or limiting how much you drink (including alcohol) before bed as that's pretty self explanatory.   Some companies make bedwetting alarms that go off when you start to wet but my problem with them is by the time they go off, you are already wetting.  Either they have clips that you clip to your underwear or it's a pad you sleep on.  When moisture contacts the clips or pad, it completes a circuit causing the alarm to sound and wake up up.  As I said, by that time you have already started wetting your bed.  What I think is a better solution is to train yourself to wake up and go to the bathroom before you wet yourself.  To do that, get a couple cheap alarm clocks.  Walmart has some electric digital display alarm clocks for about $6 each and they work well.  If you go to bed and sleep for about 8 hours, set one clock to go off after about 4 hours or about half way though the night.  If it goes off and you are already wet, then next night set the clock to go off an hour earlier.  Keep setting the clock to go off 30 minutes earlier each time until when it goes off you are still dry.  Get up and go to the bathroom and go back to sleep.  If you still wake up in the morning wet after having gotten up to pee, then set the second alarm clock to go off 2 or 3 hours after the first one and do the same with it until the second clock wakes you up again and you are dry.  2 clocks should be enough to wake you up at night to use the bathroom to pee before you have wet the bed.  Keep using those clocks each and every night until you have trained yourself to wake up to pee.  Remember, you are not training yourself not to wet, you are training your body to wake up a couple times a night so you can get up and pee before you wet your bed.  Your body will soon associate waking up with the need to pee if you get up and pee every time the clock wakes you.  It's the same principal of Pavlov and his dog salivating whenever he rang a bell and after a while your body will wake you up to pee without needing the alarm clocks.  As people age, we find we get up 2 or more times a night to pee anyway.  I think this is your best bet for keeping your bed dry and avoiding diapers.  I think you hit on it in your post when you said, " I ended up getting used to them and started to wet in bed much more than usual until it was every night…i used to wake up sometimes needing to pee but I figured I’m wearing a diaper so I just wet myself in bed and went to sleep".   Again, that was the same idea in reverse.  When you woke up to pee, you just used your diaper so your body became conditioned to just pee in your diaper when you had to go.  Once you got used to the diapers being there you got in a comfort zone and started to rely on them instead of getting up to use the bathroom.  You have to get out of that habit of relying on diapers to keep the bed dry and instead retrain yourself into getting up to pee.

If you would rather continue to sleep in diapers and wet in your sleep, then you have options.  Being 25 years old I don't know your financial situation but diapers can be expensive over time.  If you decide you want to just continue wearing diapers to bed, you need to overcome some issues you have.  If you have a credit card and you are the only one who views the billing, then you have some mail order options.  It's obvious you already have a computer and the internet.  If you use Google Chrome, you can press Shift-Control-N and it will switch you to privet internet browsing where it will not show or track any history or cookies of the websites you visit.  That way anyone else who may use your computer can't look through your history and see what sites you have gone to.  I recently ordered Betterdry disposable diapers from Northshore and had them Fed-Exed to my local Wallgreens store when I picked them up in person.  That way they didn't come to my house where people might ask me what is in the box or have it sit all day on the front porch where it could be stolen.  It was shipped in a plain brown box so no one had any idea of what was inside.  No extra cost to ship it for pick up, and who doesn't have at least one Wallgreens near by?  That way you have a good selection of diapers to choose from and you can try different ones until you find just the one that fits your needs.  No having to go to a store and be shy and embarrassed to buy adult diapers for yourself wondering if you will run into anyone you know while buying your diapers.

If you do decide you need diapers but don't want to order them on line and pay extra shipping charges, this is a good option for people who are shy and nervous about buying diapers in a store (remembering you will find just average store brands and not the good premium quality diapers when you shop in person).  Before leaving the house, take an envelope and put a $20 bill in it and put it in your pocket.  Also take a piece of paper and write down a brand of diaper and size, such as "Depends Medium".  Put that in your pocket as well.  Go to the store of your choice, buy items you need for yourself such as shaving cream, shampoo, deodorant,  candy, snacks, whatever.  Then go to where the adult diapers are.  Pull the paper from your pocket, look it over and then put whatever package of diapers you want in your cart.  When you check out, put all the other stuff on the counter first and pay with money from your wallet.  Then put the diapers on the counter and ask that they be rung up seperatly.  Then pull the envelope out of your pocket, take the $20 bill out and use that to pay for the diapers carefully putting the change and receipt back in the envelope.  Anyone will think you are running an errand for an elderly relative, if they even care.  Be Confident!  Don't act nervous, don't walk around for an hour working up your nerve.  YOU OWN THE SITUATION!  Go in, get your items and pay for them as mentioned above just as if you were buying any product.    The thing is, no one cares what you are buying but yourself.  People buy adult diapers all the time, otherwise stores wouldn't sell so many and you wouldn't see all the commercials on TV for them.  The clerks have seen it all and don't give a crap about what people buy.  Even if they did they wouldn't comment without the risk of losing their jobs.  All they are thinking of is when their next break is or getting off work.  Eventually you will get comfortable enough buying diapers in the store, but until then, if you buy in person, this is a good way to divert any suspicion away from yourself.  If you still have a concern you might run into someone you know, go early morning to a 24 hour store or go out of town where it's less likely you will run into someone you know.

It's your decision to make.  Decide to train your body to wake up before you start to wet your bed, or wear diapers to bed for the rest of your life.  You decide, but either way I have given you some ideas to try.  Don't wait too long to decide because the longer you wait, wear diapers and wet the bed the harder it will be to go back to not bedwetting, plus your bladder may start to shrink a bit or you may have trouble holding it in the day too.  Remember, you are only 25 years old now.  Are you prepared to spend the next 60 years wearing diapers if you live to be 85 years old?  More than twice what you have already lived?    Whatever you do, get either disposable mattress pads or washable ones to protect your mattress,  Keep your bedding clean and fresh every day if you wet it or yes, your bedroom will reek of old stale urine and eventually the whole house will smell.  You are embarrassed to buy yourself diapers in a store, but think of this.  You have a visitor and they walk in your house.  The first thing they will notice is your house smells of stale pee and they will know you have a bedwetting problem or some other problem.  How embarrassing is that?  Probably a lot more embarrassing than buying diapers in a store.  You might become used to the smell over time and not notice it so much, but believe me, everyone else who visits will know!  Air out your house, open the windows on a cold breezy day, use Fabreeze but most important, keep your bedding clean and washed and that includes replacing your pee soaked mattress.  Once the mattress is soaked, there is no way to properly clean it to get rid of the pee smell.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

First, get a mattress protector like people suggested, but it's probably too late for your current mattress.  if you can afford it, get a new mattress and then a waterproof mattress protector.

You need to make a decision.  Do you like wearing diapers so much that you want to continue to wear them to bed and wet?  Or, do you want to become continent again and not wet the bed.  As many people stated, speak to your doctor about the meds and their side effect of wetting in your sleep.  Their might be some other meds or options for you.

If you decide you want to stop bedwetting, then you have to go cold turkey with the diapers.  Still get a waterproof mattress pad for any accidents but you need to retrain yourself not to wet in your sleep.  I won't go into details about peeing before you get into bed or limiting how much you drink (including alcohol) before bed as that's pretty self explanatory.   Some companies make bedwetting alarms that go off when you start to wet but my problem with them is by the time they go off, you are already wetting.  Either they have clips that you clip to your underwear or it's a pad you sleep on.  When moisture contacts the clips or pad, it completes a circuit causing the alarm to sound and wake up up.  As I said, by that time you have already started wetting your bed.  What I think is a better solution is to train yourself to wake up and go to the bathroom before you wet yourself.  To do that, get a couple cheap alarm clocks.  Walmart has some electric digital display alarm clocks for about $6 each and they work well.  If you go to bed and sleep for about 8 hours, set one clock to go off after about 4 hours or about half way though the night.  If it goes off and you are already wet, then next night set the clock to go off an hour earlier.  Keep setting the clock to go off 30 minutes earlier each time until when it goes off you are still dry.  Get up and go to the bathroom and go back to sleep.  If you still wake up in the morning wet after having gotten up to pee, then set the second alarm clock to go off 2 or 3 hours after the first one and do the same with it until the second clock wakes you up again and you are dry.  2 clocks should be enough to wake you up at night to use the bathroom to pee before you have wet the bed.  Keep using those clocks each and every night until you have trained yourself to wake up to pee.  Remember, you are not training yourself not to wet, you are training your body to wake up a couple times a night so you can get up and pee before you wet your bed.  Your body will soon associate waking up with the need to pee if you get up and pee every time the clock wakes you.  It's the same principal of Pavlov and his dog salivating whenever he rang a bell and after a while your body will wake you up to pee without needing the alarm clocks.  As people age, we find we get up 2 or more times a night to pee anyway.  I think this is your best bet for keeping your bed dry and avoiding diapers.  I think you hit on it in your post when you said, " I ended up getting used to them and started to wet in bed much more than usual until it was every night…i used to wake up sometimes needing to pee but I figured I’m wearing a diaper so I just wet myself in bed and went to sleep".   Again, that was the same idea in reverse.  When you woke up to pee, you just used your diaper so your body became conditioned to just pee in your diaper when you had to go.  Once you got used to the diapers being there you got in a comfort zone and started to rely on them instead of getting up to use the bathroom.  You have to get out of that habit of relying on diapers to keep the bed dry and instead retrain yourself into getting up to pee.

If you would rather continue to sleep in diapers and wet in your sleep, then you have options.  Being 25 years old I don't know your financial situation but diapers can be expensive over time.  If you decide you want to just continue wearing diapers to bed, you need to overcome some issues you have.  If you have a credit card and you are the only one who views the billing, then you have some mail order options.  It's obvious you already have a computer and the internet.  If you use Google Chrome, you can press Shift-N and it will switch you to privet internet browsing where it will not show or track any history or cookies of the websites you visit.  That way anyone else who may use your computer can't look through your history and see what sites you have gone to.  I recently ordered Betterdry disposable diapers from Northshore and had them Fed-Exed to my local Wallgreens store when I picked them up in person.  That way they didn't come to my house where people might ask me what is in the box or have it sit all day on the front porch where it could be stolen.  It was shipped in a plain brown box so no one had any idea of what was inside.  No extra cost to ship it for pick up, and who doesn't have at least one Wallgreens near by?  That way you have a good selection of diapers to choose from and you can try different ones until you find just the one that fits your needs.  No having to go to a store and be shy and embarrassed to buy adult diapers for yourself wondering if you will run into anyone you know while buying your diapers.

If you do decide you need diapers but don't want to order them on line and pay extra shipping charges, this is a good option for people who are shy and nervous about buying diapers in a store (remembering you will find just average store brands and not the good premium quality diapers when you shop in person).  Before leaving the house, take an envelope and put a $20 bill in it and put it in your pocket.  Also take a piece of paper and write down a brand of diaper and size, such as "Depends Medium".  Put that in your pocket as well.  Go to the store of your choice, buy items you need for yourself such as shaving cream, shampoo, deodorant,  candy, snacks, whatever.  Then go to where the adult diapers are.  Pull the paper from your pocket, look it over and then put whatever package of diapers you want in your cart.  When you check out, put all the other stuff on the counter first and pay with money from your wallet.  Then put the diapers on the counter and ask that they be rung up seperatly.  Then pull the envelope out of your pocket, take the $20 bill out and use that to pay for the diapers carefully putting the change and receipt back in the envelope.  Anyone will think you are running an errand for an elderly relative, if they even care.  The thing is, no one cares what you are buying but yourself.  People buy adult diapers all the time, otherwise stores wouldn't sell so many and you wouldn't see all the commercials on TV for them.  The clerks have seen it all and don't give a crap about what people buy.  Even if they did they wouldn't comment without the risk of losing their jobs.  All they are thinking of is when their next break is or getting off work.  Eventually you will get comfortable enough buying diapers in the store, but until then, if you buy in person, this is a good way to divert any suspicion away from yourself.  If you still have a concern you might run into someone you know, go early morning to a 24 hour store or go out of town where it's less likely you will run into someone you know.

It's your decision to make.  Decide to train your body to wake up before you start to wet your bed, or wear diapers to bed for the rest of your life.  You decide, but either way I have given you some ideas to try.  Whatever you do, get either disposable mattress pads or washable ones to protect your mattress,  Keep your bedding clean and fresh every day if you wet it or yes, your bedroom will reek of old stale urine and eventually the whole house will smell.  You are embarrassed to buy yourself diapers in a store, but think of this.  You have a visitor and they walk in your house.  The first thing they will notice is your house smells of stale pee and they will know you have a bedwetting problem or some other problem.  You might become used to the smell over time and not notice it so much, but believe me, everyone else who visits will know!  Air out your house, open the windows on a cold breezy day, use Fabreeze but most important, keep your bedding clean and washed and that includes getting rid of any pee soaked mattress.  Once the mattress is soaked, there is no way to properly clean it to get rid of the pee smell.

WELL spoken  (standing up and applaud    )  

• Like 1

It was kind of embarrassing to pick up diapers when I was first starting out, but the thing to remember is that the cashier is paid by the hour, typically doesn't care who buys what, and you don't have to specify that the diapers are for you. Another thing you can consider is ordering online, but that might depend on your availability to receive packages.

Seeing your doctor would definitely help, but another thing to try is to limit your fluid intake before bed and to use the bathroom whenever possible (don't not use the bathroom just because you're wearing a diaper; get up and use the toilet so you retain functionality).

As far as dating goes, you just have to meet people and mention that you have health problems that require use of incontinence products. Some people are understanding, but if they're not they will let you know that incontinence is a deal breaker and you can look for someone else.

Anytime you notice any effect from any Med, you need to tell your Doctor about it. Even with my great thirst for reading and research, there are things Doctors know and are aware of which may not be listed among the side-effects you find spoken of online about a particular Med. 

What you don't need to do is to involve your Doctor in any fetishes or sexual activities which are not relevant to what they are doing for you. So tell them about the urinary issues, and do what they recommend. If you have no problem with being diapered or in wetting the bed, then all you have to do is say "The problem has gone away now" if they've actually accomplished the goal of reducing or eliminating unwanted wettings. "Still doing fine" addresses any follow-up questions if they ask later on. Neither statement is actually a lie, and you're not keeping anything relevant to your treatment from your Doctor this way. Your Doctor treats your physical body; anything beyond that may not need any discussion with them. But never hide anything relevant from them no matter how embarrassing it may feel because that may be something they need to know. Let them decide that.

Bettypooh

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On 11/28/2018 at 9:17 AM, BuildaBearBaby said:

First off, you shouldn't hsve regressed yourself to peeing uncontrollably. I do not underetend for the life of me why people do this.

Some people do it because its their goal to achieve IC. It certainly is mine anyway and I wish anyone who's on that journey the very best of luck

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/4/2019 at 2:59 AM, Frankies Wet said:

Just bite the bullet goodnights are easy Work !! Walking thru Walgreens with two packs of 40 adult diapers is nerve wrenching but over time you realize nobody cares.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

Pretty much true these days I think. Nobody notices. I go to a medical supply sometimes and one of the staff who knows I buy diapers will tell me if a product is on a special deal and has talked to me about the most popular products with the best reviews from customers. That's their business of course but even in other retails stores most staff and other customers are completely casual. I remember shopping for a plastic mattress cover at a department store a few years ago and couldn't find the kind I wanted so asked the young sales guy. He asked me what it was for and when I said bedwetting he was very helpful and not a bit judgmental. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2018 at 9:17 AM, BuildaBearBaby said:

You don't understand that for some of us that's an unbelievable turn-on, at least at first and then it just becomes part of our every day lives/

You don't understand that for some of us that's an unbelievable turn-on, at least at first and then it just becomes part of our every day lives/
Guess I have a more adult approach to things instead pretending like I'm something that I am not. I enjoy regressing to relax, but not to be that way 24/7.

• Like 1