LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cancer

Uainicah04

I am suffering from lymphoma, it is almost 3 months now since I found out about this. It's a kind of cancer that begins in infection-fighting cells of the immune system. I don't know how will I be cured but this friend of mine told me to try the CBD, at first I did not believe because my doctor doesn't allow me to take some cannabis as a medicine and this is a fake medicinal treatment. But I saw this marijuana seeds that it really help others that's why I tried it but I did not tell my doctor about it. So I take this for months and it really helps me a lot. I know that others won't believe me but trust me it really does.

This oil is non-THC so it does not get you stoned, While this does nothing to fight the actual cancer. for which I would have to know what kind and cell typoe of lymphoma it is. there are about 30 types no Non-Hodgkns alone. I had one of them and it was fairly easy to deal with. I had Stage III follicular B-cell and I am now about 2 notches away from there being no reaspnable probability of it recurring (first outbvreak; 1998, last outbreak 2005 with the last bit of it cleaned out in 2009. I was told by the oncologist this past June that if it was going to come back, it would have already)

Even if there's no "clinical proof" that something helps directly, there can be therapeutic gain in it which can help the overall situation and that in itself will go some way towards giving you a better chance of winning. I had a friend who had a very rare disease similar to MS which brought him episodes of severe pain. None of the drugs they tried gave him much relief, but smoking weed helped him considerably so he added that to his repertoire of "meds". If CBD can't hurt you it's worth trying, just make sure it's not going to interact with anything else you take and keep your Doctors informed of any effects you experience from it so that they can use your experiences to better treat others who have the same or a similar problem. If you're Doctor is against it, ask them to explain exactly what is wrong with you trying and when they can't show where it is positively going to adversely affect you, tell them you're going ahead with it anyway in case there is some benefit in it for you.

In my opinion, just the chance that something might help is reason enough to try it if you're sure it can't hurt for that kind of 'discovery' is where all medical treatments begin; something was found to help. I don't believe in "miracle cures" whether from nature or Doctors, but I do believe that for whatever the problem is, there is something which can make things better even if only slightly, and sometimes greatly. It is only when you give up trying that it is certain you are going to fail, so keep trying because that is the only way to have a chance of winning.

Bettypooh

The cannabis derivatives are useful in fighting some of the side effects of chemotherapy, such as loss of appetite. But that is not affecting the cancer directly. As such it is an "auxiliary" drug. When I was following the CVP-1 protocol, it included Cytoxin. Now Cytoxin is the go-to guy for many cancers, BUT, one of the side effects can be the heaves because it gets into the part of the brain that controls that function and buggers it up. Before the Cytoxin injection I was given Keitrel (sp?) which blocks it from that part of the brain. Also some Toricin capsules in case that failed and there were 5 more after that. Along with appetite restoration, Cannabis has been known to block some kinds of pain