LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do long term, private relationships start here?

Hello

I'm brand new on here and I'm interested in finding out whether people actually start meaningful long-term relationships incorporating their ABDL fantasies.

I live in Cornwall, UK. I am a relatively good looking slim, fit 52 year old single man and I'm interested in meeting an elegant, educated lady who likes to be regressed.

Is this just pie in the sky or could this happen?

3 hours ago, YourDaddy? said:

Hello

I'm brand new on here and I'm interested in finding out whether people actually start meaningful long-term relationships incorporating their ABDL fantasies.

I live in Cornwall, UK. I am a relatively good looking slim, fit 52 year old single man and I'm interested in meeting an elegant, educated lady who likes to be regressed.

Is this just pie in the sky or could this happen?

I have to be honest here, if you are only actively looking for a partner in the ABDL lifestyle, it will not work out (Or, I should say, it will be rare). This isn't a dating website, but it doesn't mean that relationships don't happen. But, it's rare. 

I can say that I did meet my boyfriend @Dr_J here. But, we didn't just talk for a minute and suddenly start dating. We were friends for a very long time (almost 2 years) before we developed feelings and started dating. We also have WAY more than abdl fetish stuff related. If you took that all away from us, we would still be a very compatible couple. I also know of a few other couples that met here. 

My advice? Talk to people, have conversations (outside of the fetish), get to know them, make connections, make friends - and maybe one day one of those will grow into something more. Of course, I'm not saying it will take years to happen, but having a solid friendship first is good for any kind of romantic relationship. 

• Like 3