LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I really get aroused by plastic pants! I mean really! My ideal situation would be to have a female partner who tease me wearing a diaper and plastic pants under a short skirt and let me se and feel them.

I guarantee we would GET IT ON!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

I really agree with you.  I would love to have a female who would allow me to put her in a diaper and plastic pants along with a short skirt that would play peekaboo with her diaper.  Then I would like to take her out shopping, dinner, movie anywhere just so she would have to be so careful not to do anything to allow her to show off her diaper and sexy plastic pants.  Any takers out there contact me

• Like 2
  • 6 months later...

Plastic pants or rubbers as they where called at home have always turned me on for as long as i can remember. Now that i can wear mine when ever i want is great.
Its great to hear that i am not alone in this side of things, i do love my nappies too

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

They are my favourite for daytime wearing make it very easy to change especially standing in a toilet cubicle unfortunately my usual supplier seems to have stopped selling them :(

• 3 years later...

I grew up in cloth diapers and plastic pants.  By the time I reached puberty, they had a very special meaning for me.  My wife and I used them often to enhance our special time together.  She couldn't finish the journey with me, but I still enjoy wearing my plastic panties.  I've got lots of stories of me in my plastic pants.  It's always good to find others who share similar experiences.  Sticks

• Hello :)