LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wallgreens' Certainty Fitted briefs improved!!

Cat

I've been using certainty fitted briefs max protection for over 2 years and today I went to buy a new pack and I was surprised to see they had a new look, it got me wondering how different this new design looks and how well they perform.

On the left is the new design the right it's the older design.

I LOVE these new briefs!! They really improved the way it fits, it's more flexible  and with a better leakguard. It feels more like a baby diaper than a hospital diaper. The older design had a smaller guard, it had too much excess material. If u can see the new ones really hug all arround the legs. The old ones made it feel like u needed to readjust Everytime I moved positions, with the new briefs I can spend all day without having to readjust the tapes. 

I love these diapers thank you wallgreens! Thank you Certainty for listening to your customers and for this great product. I will be buying more!! 

IMG_20181126_003138397.jpg

IMG_20181126_003514413.jpg

IMG_20181126_004235004.jpg

IMG_20181127_003936100.jpg

IMG_20181127_004040006.jpg

Are they any more absorbent,  or do they hold about the same amount?

It looks like the pad has a little bit more of an hourglass design. 

That will be great if they don't need to be readjusted all the time.  I  try to pre-stretch them before I put them on,  seems to help them stay snug. I'll have to give them a try. 

48 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Are they any more absorbent,  or do they hold about the same amount?

It looks like the pad has a little bit more of an hourglass design. 

That will be great if they don't need to be readjusted all the time.  I  try to pre-stretch them before I put them on,  seems to help them stay snug. I'll have to give them a try. 

After 2 nights of trying them out It does feel like they are slightly more absorbant!  

These are good for people that want discreetness and wallgreens is everywhere so there's no hastle to stock up

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Whats making them better is they actually put in SAP in their diaper compared to just the core was wood pulp. The diaper core still clumps up and falls apart after 6 hours but thats expected for store brand diapers.

The bar is set realllll low but these are the current best you can buy at the store.

• 1 month later...

I just bought a pack of 40. They do have an hour glass padding and are cloth backed. They are good for stealth daytime wetting, and soiling. They seem to be reliable for about two, maybe three moderate wettings, but if you can, my advice is to wet slowly in a semi-controlled manner.  A large forceful void might be a problem, and I would not recommend them for night use. Of course, you can make them as absorbent as you want, even to the point of the premium diapers we buy on-line by adding your choice of a diaper insert or incontinence pad that are available in multiple lengths and absorbent levels. My personal preference has been to use Certainty Women's Bladder Control Pads Long Length Maximum Absorbency. The diaper becomes significantly more reliable, giving me peace of mind that I won't leak and be embarrassed.

l